Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Peyton/OTH Season 6 Finale "Remember Me As A Time Of Day" Discussion Thread.

Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Hilarie's last episode as a series regular. Hooray! Thank you for 6 glorious years of Peyton Sawyer.

THE SEASON FINALE FINDS FAVORITE CHARACTERS’ LIVES ABOUT TO CHANGE FOREVER — On the eve of Peyton’s (Hilarie Burton) delivery, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton receive a surprise visit from Karen (guest star Moira Kelly).

Discuss and Enjoy the episode.
a*shot*of*whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe it.

rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
fisher & sons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WTF that bitch is not leaving the show without me knowing that Lucas has been dreaming all season long god dammit.

This is truly an end of an era I don't think we will ever find organic acting on this show ever again unless Hilarie comes as a guest or what ever. Hopefully we will see her direct an episode or something just for the hell of it as well. Got to say this is one of the only characters that I seriously watched grow right in front of my screen. She went from this closed off character to someone who is willing to risk it all for those she loved. The people she got to know are the lucky ones. Someone seriously better acknowledge all the good she has done on this show instead of her praising people every week. She risks her life for her family and Lucas should be kissing her feet every night LOL

Any ways I'm just going to miss her character so ****in much. I think I've been holding it off but this thread being made has made it hit me really hard that I wont get to stick a thread for an new episode for Peyton Sawyer-Scott anymore.

I alos want to thank Hilarie for 6 amazing season.s I might not have liked the things Peyton has done on the show but I like to say I never got to know an actor as much as I did with Hilarie. In the six years she has done the show she has grown so much. This girl went from being an ok actress to potentially being on of the best and I hope she goes far in her life. She's so genuine with her fans she really does deserves happiness and away from this show LOL
mjgchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww L2 you wrote an essay!
a*shot*of*whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

like i said in the ch thread, i can't say six, but four, four glorious seasons of peyton/hil! hil is in a league of her own, truly! no one will ever quite touch her class, presence or grace in this industry and i hate to say it, but without oth, it might not have even been possible! and chad! zomg, ch! i'm gonna totally cry now!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Last EPPI!
so glad i don't have to watch this show anymore. i'm too obsessed.
Melissa | icon; Kita
just stand still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Wow. Last episode discussion thread. I can't say I'm sad because this means to us the last time we put up with the crapfest that this show is. So it is a reason to celebrate

But I, like Lena said, feel this is the end of an era. Not only because the show we won't watch will not be the same anymore now seeing two core characters part, but also because this is the place that saw us bond together over a common interest. Our devotion and love for the wonderful fictional character that is Peyton Sawyer and our admiration and respect for the beautiful and talented person behind it Hilarie Burton.

Hil said it better in her SoGoPro blog:
Quote:
But this place....this ever growing cyber clubhouse, is something new. Names attached to faces. Kindness. Great distances are being bridged by a similar outlook on life....a bright belief that we are meant to rush out into the sunlight of each day and attack the world...explore, invent, uplift...so that on the day that we die, we will be fat with experience and love.
It describes us. This might be the last time we discuss an episode in the official thread designated for it. But the legacy the show and this two characters left us will continue for years to come I believe In spite of all the braincells I lost watching this, I am glad we were all a part of this and I'm happier to see the journey for our characters coming to and end and in such a good note.

Here's to Hil, to us, and to the freedom that means seeing our reason to watch leave the suckfest that is OTH!

and believe that dreams come true every day
... because they do ...
LP
LiLyBaByBLuE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLyBaByBLuE (View Post)
Here's to Hil, to us, and to the freedom that means seeing our reason to watch leave the suckfest that is OTH!
I will drink to that! But not until tomorrow, when I can be drunk and weepy and very very happy that this is all over in the best possible way.
It says,
"Does he ever get the girl?"
Ashley
make_this_last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeytonMelissa (View Post)
Last EPPI!
so glad i don't have to watch this show anymore. i'm too obsessed.
Amen to that!

I have this dream...
It's you. When all my dreams come true...
And believe that dreams come true everyday...
ღ Jen///icon=babybirdd
BitterlySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

I had more to say but you guys basically said it all.

The end is really here
Old 05-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new/last discussion thread. I will definitely miss this type of thread. Thanks to the people who keeps updating/recapping (?) the episode every Monday.

I have only became a fan of OTH and Hilarie just last season but I will definitely be forever a fan of HIL. Thanks for portraying Peyton Sawyer because you definitely put justice and heart in portraying it. I will truly miss you every Monday but I am so glad that you are done with this show so I can be done as well. LoL.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Supreme Fan

The end is near and Im ready.

Jared Padalecki
CarmenJessicaLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

I'm heading to bed. I just wanna ask you guys a favor, to the ones who get the links to watch it streaming or even to DL after the episode has aired. Could you please PM to me? I know we have been spoiled for mostly all things but I would like to watch this one before I read all of your comments and recaps.
Thanks in advance

and believe that dreams come true every day
... because they do ...
LP
LiLyBaByBLuE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

end of an era tonight

it's bittersweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLyBaByBLuE (View Post)
I'm heading to bed. I just wanna ask you guys a favor, to the ones who get the links to watch it streaming or even to DL after the episode has aired. Could you please PM to me? I know we have been spoiled for mostly all things but I would like to watch this one before I read all of your comments and recaps.
Thanks in advance
i'll pm you now, it's a DL link that's usually up pretty quick after the episode airs...

Last edited by L&P.Scott; 05-18-2009 at 01:48 AM
L&P.Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

So all........

Congrats!!! To CH. To LP. To Baby. To US.

I hope we all enjoy the episode tonight. It really feels like the end of an era.
JusW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread