Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2005, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

I agree Forky! Karen it's a mother figure for Peyton. You could see how much Peyton really likes Karen's care for her. As you could see in the bathroom scene, Karen was there for Peyton and could tell Peyton was sad. That hug helped Peyton a litte, she even cracked a small smile. Do I sound ?

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 01-17-2005, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What a great idea for a thread. And I love the banners Teresa and Eve!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*shot*of*whiskey
Tere Love both of them. Added them to our opening posts. Thanks

why thank you mam it's no prob. ready to get this thread goin

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"
Old 01-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Great idea Laur Add me.

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
Old 01-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll add you Forky and Kells
Old 01-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Tere I love the arts so pretty
Old 01-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Total Fan

Wow LOVE this thread idea!!!!
Old 01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let get this thread going with some questions.

What is your favorite Peyton/Karen scene from S1 or S2?

How do you think Karen would react when she finds about Peyton's drug use?
Old 01-20-2005, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

I really liked the hospital scene in season 1. I mean Karen knew her name whiout even asking her for it and I just thought it was a sweet moment. Also season 2 would have to be when they were talking in the bathroom. Karen really cares about Peyton and she must have known that Peyton was feeling loney and choose to confort her unlike other people at hte dance like Peytons date. I really love this friendship.

I think she will be disappointed but I think Karen will take on the motherly role and help Peyton since Peytons so called father isnt around. I wouldnt doubt it if Karen calls Larry. The one thing I would love to see Peyton do is to turn to Karen for help. I just think it would be a really great scene and I have other reasons for Peyton turning to Karen also but I will keep those to myself.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

From S1, my favorite would be in the hospital. Karen knew who she was because of Peyton, and Peyton didn't need to say anything about her, Karen just knew and I though it was very cute. In S2, definitely the bathroom scene. Karen was comforting her and her hug meant a lot to Peyton. Karen would've gladly listened to her at that moment, and even if Peyton didn't said anything, Karen knew something happened to her.

I think that Karen would be dissapointed, cuz I don't think she would expect that from Peyton, but I also think that she would be there for her. Karen is a person who always manages to help Lucas and I think that Peyton would be happy to have her as someone who can support her and give advice to her. She is like a mother figure for Peyton.

Did I sound ?

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 01-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S1 - definitely the hospital scene. It was cute how she knew who Peyton was even before Peyton had the chance to officially introduce herself. It shows the Lucas talked a great deal about Peyton with his mom.
S2 - the bathroom scene of course. She just knew Peyton wasn't feeling well. She knew something was up and she knew that Peyton needed a hug.

How do you think Karen would react when she finds about Peyton's drug use? Her normal, expected reaction would be disappointment. But I don't see her shutting her out and being judgemental about it. Karen knows how it is to be young and making mistakes, and making the wrong decisions. So I see her helping her get through it. I hope she calls Larry too. Peyton has the opportunity to learn so much from Karen. Karen is a strong woman and Peyton could definitely use a role model and motherly figure like her.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hahaha you guys just basically rephrased each other. Was there another scene from s1 other htan the hospital scene because that's all I remember...the hospital scenes. Yes scenes meaning more than 1. I like both. Karen knew who Peyton was and then hospital scene number 2. Karen knew Lucas and Peyton was lying about there were abouts.
My fave s2 scene is from one of the earlier episodes. When Peyton came to Karen about her idea. I liked the begining of the scene when Karen says Lucas isn't here.
Old 01-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypnai28
My fave s2 scene is from one of the earlier episodes. When Peyton came to Karen about her idea. I liked the begining of the scene when Karen says Lucas isn't here.
Oh I don't remember that. I have to rewatch that ep again

Great answers everyone
Old 01-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypnai28
Hahaha you guys just basically rephrased each other. Was there another scene from s1 other htan the hospital scene because that's all I remember...the hospital scenes. Yes scenes meaning more than 1. I like both. Karen knew who Peyton was and then hospital scene number 2. Karen knew Lucas and Peyton was lying about there were abouts.

dude i was just about to say that was my favorite scene! i guess the lucas thing lol and the fact too that they seemed totally on the same page. Karen was so ready to believe in her and to just be there for her you know?

I guess i think that karen will be dissapointed in peyton when she finds out the truth about the drugs. but not like mad or anything. I see her being comforting and firm too. Protective and looking out for her. I think that it will be another great opprotunity for them to grow in there relationship. (if that made sense)

"can we take a ride, get out of this place while we still have time?"
Old 01-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by terresita
I guess i think that karen will be dissapointed in peyton when she finds out the truth about the drugs. but not like mad or anything. I see her being comforting and firm too. Protective and looking out for her. I think that it will be another great opprotunity for them to grow in there relationship. (if that made sense)
She will be disppointed I mean who wouldnt. It is kinda disappointing when someone has to turn to drugs instead of turning to someone. I think Karen will try and help her though. Like be the motherly figure in Peyton's life.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread