Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2016, 04:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yeah for my my favorite guys were definitely chris, then lucas (even though he annoyed me a lot), julian, and then chase actually. which i know I'm in the minority for but i love stephen.

didnt really like many of the others guys. i did like dan but in a love to hate kind of way.

the dan/chris/julian stuff in season 9 was awesomeeee
Dan was a live hate relationship. Where you a fan of nathan ? I loved him and mouth
Old 07-29-2016, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chris was one of the main reasons I loved season 9.

I liked Dan a lot. He was a very polarizing character that his ups and downs. It was easy to hate him, but it was hard to love him but I kind of did. Despite everything.

Was not a fan of mouth at all, I never saw his purpose on the show. I mean, he was fine as a side character but I never felt he should have been a main.

And Nathan, no I was not a fan. I just found him extremely boring as a character. He was more interesting in season 1 when he was a jerk but IDK, something about him just didnt come off as relatable to me or very likable. Even when he was "nice" he still has this weird sort of arrogance to him. When he had lighter moments I enjoyed his character but he should have had a lot more fun over the years.
Old 07-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Chris was one of the main reasons I loved season 9.

I liked Dan a lot. He was a very polarizing character that his ups and downs. It was easy to hate him, but it was hard to love him but I kind of did. Despite everything.

Was not a fan of mouth at all, I never saw his purpose on the show. I mean, he was fine as a side character but I never felt he should have been a main.

And Nathan, no I was not a fan. I just found him extremely boring as a character. He was more interesting in season 1 when he was a jerk but IDK, something about him just didnt come off as relatable to me or very likable. Even when he was "nice" he still has this weird sort of arrogance to him. When he had lighter moments I enjoyed his character but he should have had a lot more fun over the years.
Interesting see i got more annoyed with lucas character he always seemed to want to be the good buy but he wasnt .. it was season 4 onwards that i reliked him again .. but i loved nathan when he was t sulking
Old 07-31-2016, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Lucas got lost a lot in s2-s3. I think he started to get back on track again in s4. He derailed a few times but I like that he tried to be a good person. He failed a lot but I think his intentions were good. I think it was the same with all the characters. But sometimes it's easier to relate to some characters more than others. That's how I am with Peyton. I related to her a lot so I understood her reactions to most things whereas I didn't understand other characters on the show.

I didn't like Dan. He was easy to dislike. Chris could be unlikable at times but it was the humor that kept me from disliking him.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Lucas got lost a lot in s2-s3. I think he started to get back on track again in s4. He derailed a few times but I like that he tried to be a good person. He failed a lot but I think his intentions were good. I think it was the same with all the characters. But sometimes it's easier to relate to some characters more than others. That's how I am with Peyton. I related to her a lot so I understood her reactions to most things whereas I didn't understand other characters on the show.

I didn't like Dan. He was easy to dislike. Chris could be unlikable at times but it was the humor that kept me from disliking him.
yes Lucas being lost was a huge thing he got boring for me .. see i liked peyton but i didn't always agree with her
Old 08-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's possible to like a character without agreeing with everything they do. A lot of TV characters don't share the same values I do so I know what you mean. Even Hil said that Peyton did things she wouldn't do so that's saying something.
Old 08-02-2016, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved lucas in season 1 and then he was fine to me in season 2/3 but chad def. didnt seem to have the same spark that he used to have in season 1.

in season 4 imo is where things with lucas really kind of got boring, i think chad was just kinda checked out at that point. i saw a bit of spark in him again in season 5 and most of the chad/hil scenes but other than that i just thought his character was a bit wishy/washy.

i always loved peyton. there was a brief time in season 2 where she bored me when she was holed off with jake. and there were some scenes in seasons 4/6 where i felt the acting was a bit cheesey but i think was mostly the script, not her.

anyways, lets bring this back around to CP. lol.
Old 08-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yes, lets. What's your favorite CP scene?
Old 08-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmmm, maybe the scene in the record store. I felt like there was flirtation there.
Old 08-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I loved lucas in season 1 and then he was fine to me in season 2/3 but chad def. didnt seem to have the same spark that he used to have in season 1.

in season 4 imo is where things with lucas really kind of got boring, i think chad was just kinda checked out at that point. i saw a bit of spark in him again in season 5 and most of the chad/hil scenes but other than that i just thought his character was a bit wishy/washy.

i always loved peyton. there was a brief time in season 2 where she bored me when she was holed off with jake. and there were some scenes in seasons 4/6 where i felt the acting was a bit cheesey but i think was mostly the script, not her.

anyways, lets bring this back around to CP. lol.
yes thats true about Chad i think he was mean to be the lead but he got pushed aside and everyone else took over
Old 08-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yeah, which was unfortunate. I liked the show better when it focused on Lucas and the brothers relationship.

Alexa, I'm not sure if Peyton was flirting but Chris definitely was. I think that's his default around women.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

For sure. It had been interesting had they gone with these two instead of JP in season 2.

Then they coulda done Haley/Jake.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
For sure. It had been interesting had they gone with these two instead of JP in season 2.

Then they coulda done Haley/Jake.
Jake with anyone he was amazing. . Well the show as a whole changed one thing i did enjoy about the writer he actually went and saw what fans said about the show .. aka Peyton everyone hated her at the start so he paired her up with likable characters to bring out her fun side aka hayley

Also mid series it stopped being about peyton/lucas/nathan cause we nathan found hayley and that love story just took off for the fans .. i prefered it more thsn peyton & lucas
Old 08-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

preferred what? NH over LP???

I was no NH fan....

i loved the n/p/l triangle and wish they stuck with that, or did nathan/brooke personally.

i loved haley/chris.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

I would've preferred CP in s2 over JP. At least he would've brought out Peyton's snarky side.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread