beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-13-2007, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

i'll go have a look
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 03-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

AU video where Brooke and Peyton were *together* and Rachel wanted to break them up. She plots to get Peyton drunk while Brooke is away at Rouge Vouge and tosses her into the arms of Lucas. Brooke decides to fly in and surprise her girlfriend when she finds them together and leaves, breaking everything off with Peyton who can't remember exactly what she did the night before.

Brooke turns to Rachel for comfort and finds herself toying with the idea of becoming more than friends with her new friend, meanwhile Peyton won't stop fighting for the woman she loves and is desperate to get her back.

- Artistically this the most intense video I've worked on. I spent hours last night making sure scenes were on the beat of the song and I decided to use a blue hue over the flashbacks since OTH does that sometimes. They turned out a little darker than I would have liked, but with Vegas you have no idea how it's going to look when you finish. I hope everything is clear enough to tell the story.

So enjoy!
Old 03-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

a BP vid! off to watch
Cath
Old 04-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YouTube - Leyton- I'll Always Be Right There

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 04-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Basically this is a "music video" within a video. It's set to Bethany Joie Lenz's version of Elsewhere that she sang on One Tree Hill. The Peyton and Haley story follows the lyrics.

Creator's Notes: A special thanks goes to Lexi for all the clips and for sending the song my way.

You have to have quicktime to view the downloadable version since it's in mov file and if you watch it on youtube please rate. Thanks and I hope you all enjoy it, I worked hard on it and I'm pretty proud of the results.

Elsewhere--On YouTube

Elsewhere--Downloadable Version

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 05-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nic that pic you used makes me nostalgic about S1. I Loved that HP scene
Old 05-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Aw me too, it's great.

For th 200th LP thread on fanbolt I made two vids.

Summary: Last year I made a vid of Peyton's journey to Lucas (a.k.a. her realization that her feelings for him were still there) so this is Lucas'. It follows what has happened on the show, so Peyton already admitted her feelings and such, I didn't include that in here but it's implied. The black and white clips are the past and the colored ones are the present.

This vid is very symbolic, I chose the championship and his first two games for a reason. Lucas came from River Court where Peyton was during that first game, in his world, then Lucas moved to the gym which was her world. It was a collison of two worlds, but that first game he failed. This represents the LP relationship in s1, they had the feelings there but they couldn't quite make it. In the championship game in s4 Lucas makes the final shot that he couldn't in that first game in the gym which is him realizing how he feels and things working out this time. He did win on RC which is him getting into Peyton's life and heart. I decided to use these symbols because basketball is very much a part of Lucas' character and I love symbolism so I couldn't resist. But I digress, this is just Lucas at the game flashing back to all these moments in the past until the end when he realizes Peyton is the one in his heart. Paralleled with the first games he played to ehance it not working then but that changing in the present. I left out the "it's you" voiceover at the end since the song repeats it enough that I didn't need it.

A/N: The song is "It's You" by Ana Stela, which played in a LP scene in 406. This vid is lovingly dedicated to the 200th LP thread on FanBolt, hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

It's You--YouTube

It's You--Download

Summary: Lucas has a heart attack and is in trapped in a parallel universe, he can see her but she can't see him. She struggles with the fact he may never wake up and her romantic feelings for him rush back to the surface, despite her claim their past was nothing and they were just friends. Lucas is going through something similar but he doesn't just need to open his eyes to his heart, but to open his eyes literally.

This is basically a double journey vid, it combines both of their paths to realizing how they feel about the other. It ends with Lucas opening his eyes and the rest is OTH history basically. I just changed when Peyton made her realization. Their past remains the same, just when they come to terms with how they feel was altered.

AN: The song used was "Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol. Clips provided by lucasandpeyton.com. Made for the 200th LP thread on FanBolt. Oh and I don't know why the quality came out so poorly on the aged clips, I couldn't fix it. As always you have to have quicktime to view my vids.

Open Your Eyes--YouTube

Open Your Eyes--Download

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 05-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nic I still wish Mark used OYE for 4.01 That song is just beautiful
Old 05-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

great videos guys..i love PH and LP!
Cath
Old 05-11-2007, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

More physical side of LP
YouTube - Release yourself

A glimpse into P!D's mind. Peyton is in love with him.

YouTube - Dark and Twisty
Old 05-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this is my new lp video

YouTube - Leyton - Can I touch there?

leave a comment

xoxo
Old 05-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great video Ely
Closed Thread   Post New Thread