Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2007, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Hilarie News/Appearances #7:Because Hil, we'll give you a cookie if you come out.

Normal Adolescent Behavior will be airing on the Lifetime Channel during September. (I'm assuming it will be an edited version of NAB.) It's first showing will be September 1st at 9pm ET, and be running throughout the month.

Quote:
Hilarie's newest project is titled The Sacrifice, and it is based on another book by Robert Whitlow (The List). She will be reunited with Malcolm McDowell and Gary Wheeler (director), who are also signed on for the project, which starts filming early next year
Credit: Jill and HBO

Here's the synopsis of the book. Sounds really interesting.

Quote:
The third time's a charm for author and private attorney Whitlow, who has improved his inspirational legal thrillers with each outing. Though the pace in this suspenser begins on the leisurely side, Whitlow soon gathers steam, as a hate crime threatens members of an African-American congregation gathered for a baptismal service at Montgomery Creek in North Carolina. When the unappealing, tattooed adolescent Lester Garrison is arrested, attorney Scott Ellis takes his case, but finds himself increasingly put off by Lester's hatred of blacks. Even as new developments tempt Scott to believe his client is innocent, Lester's rage and bigotry show no sign of abating. Volunteering to coach a mock trial program at a local high school, Scott finds romance with a newly divorced teacher; he also discovers that one of her brilliant students has a dark side. The story's supernatural themes help build tension, as do plot twists and turns that keep the reader guessing. The CBA audience will appreciate the recurring motifs of the power of prayer and the social cost of absent parents and fragmented families. Whitlow's dry humor is appealing, and his character development is excellent he manages to make even Lester worthy of readers' sympathy. A Columbine-esque scene in the final pages comes dangerously close to cliche, but Whitlow's careful, lucid prose keeps it both shocking and poignant. With this excellent novel, Whitlow makes a solid case for positioning himself as the John Grisham of the Christian market.
Thanks to amazon.com

One Tree Hill is scheduled to come back early 2008

Quote:
SEASON 4 ON DVD
According to TLAVideo.com, One Tree Hill: The Complete Fourth Season is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 for $59.99. You can now PRE-ORDER the collection through TLAVideo for $52.99.

SYNOPSIS: As season four unfolds, everyone deals with the immediate aftermath of the cliff-hanger accident from Season Three, with many questions left to be answered.

The journeys of the people who inhabit Tree Hill have been vast, from Lucas's tentative steps off the river court into high school popularity, from Nathan and Haley's first kiss to marriage, from Peyton and Brooke's deep friendship to their estrangement and back. But in other ways, the journey has only just begun.

DVD FEATURES:
· Audio Commentaries
· Gag Reel
· Deleted Scenes
· One Tree Hill In Your Town Behind-the-Scenes Featurette
· Tree Hill’s Charity Basketball Game Highlights
· Tree Hill High Time Capsule Featurette

At the moment, there is no cover art for this DVD set. Also, it has not been confirmed if this date is indeed correct. Should any changes be made or additional information be released we will let you all know. Stay logged on to OTHWeb.net for all your One Tree Hill needs.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Old 09-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread and updating the opening
Old 09-13-2007, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

New thread.

Yay another movie.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So who is she playing in this new movie?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the thread title
Old 09-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

No problem. Let me know if there's anything else that should be added.

I have two guesses on who she's gonna play. Either the "newly divorced teacher" which woul be the main bet.

But I think it would be very interesting if she played the " [...] brilliant student has a dark side"

I enjoyed seeing her all dark with PsychoBob, that it would be a joy to see her in a more expanded sinister role where she could showcase her gamma of talent.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

another movie
Old 09-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Steph.

I just popped in to see if anything new was going on in here and I got this great news.

Quote:
Hilarie's newest project is titled The Sacrifice, and it is based on another book by Robert Whitlow (The List). She will be reunited with Malcolm McDowell and Gary Wheeler (director), who are also signed on for the project, which starts filming early next year
So it's possible that OTH will get only 13 episodes, after all?
Old 09-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ No not really. She filmed The List while filming OTH 2 years ago. They use the same casting office and same location (Wilmington) so she's ok to do both.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Supreme Fan

^ Thanks, Laurie.
I just read in the Spoilers Thread they will be filming all the 13 episodes of OTH by Christmas, then they will go on a sort of 'indefinite hiatus', if the show will get 22 episodes, obviously. So yeah she could spend much of her OTH time-off on the set of "The Sacrifice".
Old 09-15-2007, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah she has time Im wonder who will be with her in that movie
Old 09-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Holy crap I just watched the Solstice trailer. That movie looks scary. I don't know if I am going to be able to see it I hate scary movies. I guess for Hilarie I can suck it up though. I just hope she doesn't die in the movie I don't know if I would be able to take it
Old 09-16-2007, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3 (View Post)
^ Thanks, Laurie.
I just read in the Spoilers Thread they will be filming all the 13 episodes of OTH by Christmas, then they will go on a sort of 'indefinite hiatus', if the show will get 22 episodes, obviously. So yeah she could spend much of her OTH time-off on the set of "The Sacrifice".
I can't wait to see the List in 2 weeks. EEEEEEEEK. I have to read the other book to see what kind of role she'll be playing. Maybe I can get her to sign it too just like my List book that she signed when I first met her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread