Master Fan

Aw, jdm says "that's my girl". cute.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Cute.
Old 05-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for adding me!
I can't believe how people are chewing Hilarie up and spitting her out so badly. The things they are saying about her are awful :sad:
Old 05-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
Thank you for adding me!
I can't believe how people are chewing Hilarie up and spitting her out so badly. The things they are saying about her are awful :sad:
Yes, it's awful. There is an horrible site with a private photo of JDM, Hil and the baby! I feel so bad for her
Old 05-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah all the things they are saying about Hil and JDM + baby, especially all the comments on these articles....its no wonder why Hil has been so quiet and would rather not announce anything People are so damn judgmental.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Just don't read it. It's all bs and twisting of circumstantial information. It sucks it's being spammed everywhere though. It really is no wonder she didn't post anything about the baby on sgp. It would have opened their comments section to the topic and would have turned into a huge mess. I don't really see how she could have handled it better.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly, but it did open up my eyes to why they've kept quiet for so long. Hil may not be a huge celebrity that would have paparazzi knocking on her door for pictures, but that still doesn't stop the ignorance of some people once the media (no matter how small) finds out. I don't blame her for protecting her child and happiness from that.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

I see nothing wrong with her wanting to keep her baby a secret especially because
A) She probably knew JDM's fans would react the way some are
B) once you have a child, that child is all that matters

I hope Hilarie chooses not to read anything written about her because it hurts me, I can't imagine how it would feel.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Supreme Fan

I totally didn't realize they were a couple until I read a magazing article. I like them as a couple cause I like them both separately too lol. Can I please be added to the shippers list?
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 05-09-2010, 05:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Congratulation to Hilarie that she become mum
Old 05-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Exactly, but it did open up my eyes to why they've kept quiet for so long. Hil may not be a huge celebrity that would have paparazzi knocking on her door for pictures, but that still doesn't stop the ignorance of some people once the media (no matter how small) finds out. I don't blame her for protecting her child and happiness from that.
what are they saying about her? i mean its not that big of a deal so what they aren't married i think it because they fulled the paps that why everyone annoyed
Old 05-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

Well it's reader's comments so of course its all bashing either JDM or Hil saying that it's gross that they got pregnant only after a few weeks of dating, young Hollywood not being responsible with birth control, the usual comments about Hil not having a 'steady' job, and others saying that JDM is "robbing the cradle" (or is it rocking?).

I mean of course I just scoff and move along but it just goes to show the ignorance of people. Its hilarious that these people act like they know JDM and Hil to judge them, like they were there to know JDM+Hil weren't being responsible or how long they've been seeing each other.

I, for one, see nothing wrong with the age gap. It's not that bad, I've seen larger gaps and they have been lasting, loving relationships to the grave. What century are these people living in to comment so ignorantly on people they don't even know? Props to Hil for keeping it hush for as long as possible. Its not because she's ashamed or wants to keep secrets from her fans, she's just being a mother and protecting her child from all the ugly in her line of work.

As a matter of fact...

Happy Mother's Day, Hil! Much love and respect for you, you'll be a great mother
Old 05-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Also saying Hil lied about birth control to trap him, was deliberately trying to leak that they were together, that she was looking for a free ride because her 15 minutes were up, stuff like that
People are morons.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't read those. People seriously have nothing better to do with their lives other than to speak badly about other people on the internet. What a sad existence.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Well it's reader's comments so of course its all bashing either JDM or Hil saying that it's gross that they got pregnant only after a few weeks of dating, young Hollywood not being responsible with birth control, the usual comments about Hil not having a 'steady' job, and others saying that JDM is "robbing the cradle" (or is it rocking?).

I mean of course I just scoff and move along but it just goes to show the ignorance of people. Its hilarious that these people act like they know JDM and Hil to judge them, like they were there to know JDM+Hil weren't being responsible or how long they've been seeing each other.

I, for one, see nothing wrong with the age gap. It's not that bad, I've seen larger gaps and they have been lasting, loving relationships to the grave. What century are these people living in to comment so ignorantly on people they don't even know? Props to Hil for keeping it hush for as long as possible. Its not because she's ashamed or wants to keep secrets from her fans, she's just being a mother and protecting her child from all the ugly in her line of work.

As a matter of fact...

Happy Mother's Day, Hil! Much love and respect for you, you'll be a great mother
I completely agree with you Cristal. I think Hilarie kept the pregnancy quiet, not because she's ashamed and secretive, but because she wants to be a good mother and protect her child. And rightly so. It's a special and tender time and she has every right to just be with her family and friends and away from media attention.

And certainly from some of the harsh reactions from people you can completely understand why. The comments some readers have left on some of the articles are just disgusting and ridiculous. I had to stop reading them as they were so off base and made me so mad.

As for the age gap, yeah it's not a big, big gap. My mum and step dad have similar and me and fiance have a fair few years between us. Not that many but age is nothing if you're happy and in love.

I wish Hil all the best with her first child. She's going to be an awesome mother and it's just sad some people have nothing better to do than judge someone they don't know.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread