Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

will give that a read later, thanks Alyssa. I miss her stories.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Update from me

Protected Chapter 4, an One Tree Hill fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Old 11-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Loyal Fan

OMFG I just read your update Kate, and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still recovering from the adrenaline shot you gave me!!!!

IDK if you did this intentionally but this chapter sort of reminded me of the film "Kiss the Girls" with Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd..I love that movie btw
only this was so much better than the film...Ian is sooo scary
at one point I was actually scared of continuing reading because I was afraid of what was going to happen and at the same time I did not want the chapter to end so every time I read a paragraph I'd look to my right to look how much further I could scroll down

I don't want to give away too much so I won't talk about every detail that was awesome you guys have to read it yourselves...this is a definite MUST
Old 11-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Kate, that was a really great update! Slightly reminiscent of Redemption Harbor with the creepy Ian deal but I kind of like that you made it last only one chapter rather than dragging out her abduction. And, bonus!, Peyton and Lucas' first encounter I'm seriously going through a dry spell right now that I've found myself reading even the most mediocre stories on ffnet. I'm desperate for LP!

Larry's role is pretty great too. I like that you made him so emotional and guilt ridden for her abduction and that Lucas goes to visit him as much as possible. The connection, even though Lucas didn't know Peyton, is probably the best part of the chapter. That he hasn't allowed himself to get attached for a very long time but something about her and her father made it all come back. I can't wait for the update!
Old 11-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Passionate Fan

I enjoyed the chapter so much, I had to review right away. The characters all seem to have such a great design in the story. I vote Mitch for best LP Fic Orignal Character lol. What am I going to say, love the cop drama in Kate's stories.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Jerome How are you doing with your writing? Is the little one taking up too much of your time
Old 11-14-2010, 11:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Jerome How are you doing with your writing? Is the little one taking up too much of your time
She's great! Even when I'm dead tired watching her is amazing. Great inspiration, and I've been working on getting some of it down. Unfortunately none of it is of the same premises of what I've already written .

We're moving in a week, so I've been juggling that the past few weeks. Cool thing is I have space for my computer to actually work from home more, and write more during those nights.

How about you, any inspiration? If not for Braille, just in general?
Old 11-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, that's so sweet! Such a proud papa

It's about time you've got a computer and workspace set up You've been talking about that for months! And it's great to hear that you're getting stuff down

As for me, the inspiration is there but the time to write is not there. I recently became employed too so it's getting rough. Once major stuff is out of the way I'm forcing myself to write! A little of Braille is in my head as well as other things. One being the Alley Cat sequel and another being a different OS.

I miss fanfics so much This dry spell sucks!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyt4Luke4eva (View Post)
Great chapter.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Alyssa, Cristal, Jerome and Sue for your comments on Protected

Alyssa, James Patterson was one of the writers that kinda got me into writing crime based stories I haven't watched the Kiss the Girls movie but have read the book, super creepy.

Jerome, glad to hear all is well with Emilee congrats again!
Good luck with moving and great you'll have a larger work space for working from home and writing Can't wait to read your stories
Mitch Cassidy is my fav original character so I couldn't resist using him again

Cristal, there's such a lack of LP out there
Working and studying is tough
I am definitely excited to read the Alley Cat sequel, Braille or your OS

Old 11-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Super creepy indeed, you have to wacht the movie! Morgan Freeman is the best!!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I read Eve's Office Gossip again and fell in love with it lol
Old 11-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's about time you've got a computer and workspace set up You've been talking about that for months! And it's great to hear that you're getting stuff down
I just find it incredibly hard to write on odd surfaces. If I can't "type" type then I just have a hard time. All the other tables around always have stuff on them, even more so now.

Quote:
As for me, the inspiration is there but the time to write is not there. I recently became employed too so it's getting rough. Once major stuff is out of the way I'm forcing myself to write! A little of Braille is in my head as well as other things. One being the Alley Cat sequel and another being a different OS.
I think what I miss most now is really in depth fictions. There's still some good stuff, but the quantity has decreased. It's a good thing I don't have the same amount of time I used to , otherwise I'd have nothing to read.

Quote:
Thanks Alyssa, Cristal, Jerome and Sue for your comments on Protected
I honestly should thank you. I think that's chapter is the best piece of LP in months, maybe more.

Quote:
Jerome, glad to hear all is well with Emilee congrats again!
Good luck with moving and great you'll have a larger work space for working from home and writing Can't wait to read your stories
Mitch Cassidy is my fav original character so I couldn't resist using him again :lol
Everything is pretty great, I'm really lucky that one of us can take the time off to be home, because everything would be crazy otherwise.

What do you guys do about scattered stories and idea's? Do you just write them down and put them aside? I find myself with a lot of idea's that could fit into stories I'm writing, but many that I'm not. It get's to be confusing, but I feel bad if I don't note them .

Quote:
Cristal, there's such a lack of LP out there
Working and studying is tough
I am definitely excited to read the Alley Cat sequel, Braille or your OS
Between the two of you and Ambour, I'm excited for even the possibility of some updates . Another one I've picked up is Collide, it's fun to follow. At first I expected it to be a clone of GA, but it seems to be running on it's own steam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
I read Eve's Office Gossip again and fell in love with it lol
Hey Lena, I remember when you introduced me to that story, Lucas was so bi-polar + psychotic it was crazy .
Old 11-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

New one-shot from me that I am not embarrassed to say I've had sitting on my computer for the better part of at least a year and a half. I finally finished, clearing the way for a ridiculous LP apocalypse fic that I've been outlining for a while.

But first: Peyton, Lucas, Sawyer, and five years in LA.

Roads That Lead Away From This, an One Tree Hill fanfic - FanFiction.Net
It says,
"Does he ever get the girl?"
Ashley
Old 11-18-2010, 12:03 AM
Passionate Fan

^That is beautiful one-shot. I loved it. Great job, Ashely.