Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

HAHA! That shirt is awesome. Def something Hil would think of or buy!

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 10-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

god i love this guy
Old 10-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh he was a wearing a Thrice shirt too. He must be a fan. And I believe a "He is Legend" shirt as well at one time.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Omg, I love Thrice and He Is Legend. In one interview Hil said He Is Legend was her best friend's band and that they were super good. That's why I started listening to them. Billy is probably friends with the band too.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Burtons have great taste in music
Old 10-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

I still maintain they are singing "Feelings" in that pic

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,
wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.
Feelings...

Laur the t-shirt said "Without me it's just AWESO"
gotta love a man with a sense of humor

My Ian and Billy stories went like this:

I won't take Laurs man...but can I say...Billy has the bluest eyes ever and when you are looking at him you can't help just stare <---- completely into his hypnotic eyes. And when he is looking at you, i don't kow if it's because his eyes are so blue and big...but he really LOOKS AT YOU, he doesn't kinda look at you and give you direction as he talks kinda looking away...nope he almost stares you dead in the face and talks to you. You can't help but pay attention at him, he has your full attention. So last week I got "direction" from Mr. Burton, his touch is very gentle and he is SO NICE. At one pt. I was standing somewhere where Ian had placed me, it must not have been in the right spot with the camera and such because as I look across the room I see none other than Billy Burton looking straight at me. I kinda looked back to see who he was looking at only to discover I wasn't delusional and he was infact looking staright at me. I kinda froze as he walked over across the room... he asked if I could please follow him over a couple of steps and he proceeded to turn me around and position me by the bar. He said "you can hang out here by the bar"

The one thing I just LOVED was listening to him take and give direction with the crew. He uses "Sir" a lot and I thought that was SO endearing! "Is this good sir?" "Do we have it sir?" "That's excellent, sir" dearlord I love southern men.

It turns out that Ian and Billy spend alot of time together, they are often talking and laughing with eachother. At one pt. we were coming in to the building and their was this actual band playing on stage for the cast and crew and everyone was dancing and laughing and I come in to see Billy Burton just dancing up a storm and clapping, Ian is laughing and dancing and clapping as well. Billy was being silly and he was waving both hands in the air kinda like "jazz- hands"esque then he would clap and dance....it was halarious and Ian was just in stitches over this. I figure they both must have been making fun of someone or just being silly or both.

My favorite story though is....when we were filming um something....the camera crane had to come in and out from the crowd and so when it came in we had to get out of the way fast and the only way to know when it came in since we couldn't really look to the side to see when it was coming was ....to be pulled away. And yes that was Ian and Billy's job. So yea they man handled us....their was grabbage though they were very gentlemen like and apologized in advance if they grab, touched something they shouldn't. lol It all happens in a matter of seconds so they have to grab you and take you out of the way as the camera comes in and push you back in as the camera moves out. THe first few times it was chaos, they pushed us and we fell to the ground me and this girl and Billy said "sorry" and helped us up. The 2nd time I fell backwards again in the process tried to hold onto Ian's bi-cep but still managed to fall. He lifted me up as quickly as he could and whispered "sorry!" as well. After a few times of doing the camera thing we finally figured out the timing and then it was just about waiting for a hand somewhere on my right side to move back and full eye contact waiting for a 'nod' to come in. Afterwards they apologized and thanked us again. I could have done that scene over and over and over again. It was so.much.FUN.! EEK!

I finally got to talk to Ian one day after wrapping for the day. I told him I was a big Hilarie / Peyton fan and that I had come last year given Hil a Peyton and Ellie sketch...his face nodded like he remembered and I said that I had come from Miami and that I would want to give her a mixed tape. He asked if I was going to be there all week, I said yes and he said to look for him when I had it. I had it at that moment but the shock of talking to him kinda made me forget in that instance to just give it to him. After that day I noticed that I was being used for alot of more shots, maybe it was just coincidence...maybe it wasn't. He kept looking at me as if enquiring if I was going to give him the CD or what. That day, when they yelled "it's a wrap" I called him, he nodded and smiled and I said "here it is" and he proceeded to kinda of hunch over his head almost in a bow kinda way, he took a beat and said "THANK YOU" in the most heart felt, most appreciative way. I felt my heart just swell up because I realize what great, caring and APPRECIATIVE PPL they really are. Needless to say I FLOVE! HIM! and Hil and Billy they are not fake, they truely are GREAT HUMAN BEINGS

Last edited by cheena; 10-19-2007 at 05:10 PM
Old 10-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HAHA..."mandhandling" and "grabbage".. best.day.ever.

Yes, he's got the deepest, bluest eyes ever. Dare I say, prettier than Mr. CMM's I heard him call James "Sir" once. So adorable. Such a gentleman.

Old 10-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

yes! Grabbage I didn't mind at.all.

I feel a little like a backstabber to Hil, but my Ian crush has totally intensified x'10
that man is freakikng HAWWWT!
Old 10-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

awwwwww. Cheena thanks for sharing your stories with us. Ian and Billy are so polite, that's just so nice to hear. The Burtons and Pranges really add to the show/set in such a large way. I wanna live in the south, lots of inpolite people up here.

That's great that you got to give the cd to Ian, you know Hilarie received it.

All the grabbing sounds like a lot of fun, I bet Billy had fun too.

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 10-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheena (View Post)

I won't take Laurs man...but can I say...Billy has the bluest eyes ever and when you are looking at him you can't help just stare <---- completely into his hypnotic eyes. And when he is looking at you, i don't kow if it's because his eyes are so blue and big...but he really LOOKS AT YOU, he doesn't kinda look at you and give you direction as he talks kinda looking away...nope he almost stares you dead in the face and talks to you. You can't help but pay attention at him, he has your full attention. So last week I got "direction" from Mr. Burton, his touch is very gentle and he is SO NICE. At one pt. I was standing somewhere where Ian had placed me, it must not have been in the right spot with the camera and such because as I look across the room I see none other than Billy Burton looking straight at me. I kinda looked back to see who he was looking at only to discover I wasn't delusional and he was infact looking staright at me. I kinda froze as he walked over across the room... he asked if I could please follow him over a couple of steps and he proceeded to turn me around and position me by the bar. He said "you can hang out here by the bar"
I love the bolded line. Sounds like a love story or something. I think im in love

Quote:
My favorite story though is....when we were filming um something....the camera crane had to come in and out from the crowd and so when it came in we had to get out of the way fast and the only way to know when it came in since we couldn't really look to the side to see when it was coming was ....to be pulled away. And yes that was Ian and Billy's job. So yea they man handled us....their was grabbage though they were very gentlemen like and apologized in advance if they grab, touched something they shouldn't. lol It all happens in a matter of seconds so they have to grab you and take you out of the way as the camera comes in and push you back in as the camera moves out. THe first few times it was chaos, they pushed us and we fell to the ground me and this girl and Billy said "sorry" and helped us up. The 2nd time I fell backwards again in the process tried to hold onto Ian's bi-cep but still managed to fall. He lifted me up as quickly as he could and whispered "sorry!" as well. After a few times of doing the camera thing we finally figured out the timing and then it was just about waiting for a hand somewhere on my right side to move back and full eye contact waiting for a 'nod' to come in. Afterwards they apologized and thanked us again. I could have done that scene over and over and over again. It was so.much.FUN.! EEK!
I am so jealous. I probably would have to fainted on the spot. You Lucky Poopie.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Wow, amazing. Thanks you so much for sharing, I wish I could go down to the set and be an extra. Do they just take anyone who shows up or do you have to fill something out before you get there or something. I mean, I'm never gonna be able to, but I was just wondering the process it takes.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby-Puffster (View Post)
I love the bolded line. Sounds like a love story or something. I think im in love

I am so jealous. I probably would have to fainted on the spot. You Lucky Poopie.
what do you mean?! it IS a love affair

pojoto you can call before you come out to Wilmy and tell them you'd like to be an extra and they'll sign you in depending on the openings/days they have room for. The paper work you fill out once you are there.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Hi, I'm Ashley. Thanks for the info.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojoto (View Post)
Hi, I'm Ashley. Thanks for the info.
sorry Ashley I'm really bad with names. lol & You're welcome
Old 10-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awww lucky lucky...i bet he had a great eyes