Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
them?? some people do it they try so hard i think he did love them but peyton was always more
He did love them, but was never truly in love with them.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

It was more realistically done with Lindsay though. A whole year passed before he started dating her. With Brooke in s2 it was completely ridiculous and difficult to buy.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerette89 (View Post)
It was more realistically done with Lindsay though. A whole year passed before he started dating her. With Brooke in s2 it was completely ridiculous and difficult to buy.
That's definitely true and it took even long for him to start developing feelings for her. BL was just contrived af and that's why I don't find them that realistic after S1.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That would be dragged out for me lol, I would have wanted Naley back together by the end of S3 and most people would have imo. Every other couple on the show dated other people so it really wouldn't have added anything to the show for me to see Naley added to that already long list. My issue isn't that they were together for 9 seasons, it's that they were married for pretty much all of that since I felt it was OOC for both characters and it tied them down for storyline wise.
2 seasons would have been dragged out to you? (actually more like 1 if they got the annulment in season 3 and then got back together near the end of season 4..)

and married or together for 9 seasons, what is the difference? its boring either way.

the marriage thing actually wasnt a big deal in hindsight because they had those issues in season 2 anyways. i think more annoying was haley getting pregnant her senior year. it made her look really irresponsible and not what i expected of haley at all. it was disappointing because i was a huge fan of her character in season 1 and she just seemed to throw her brains out the window when she started dating nathan.

Quote:
This, especially the bolded. Idk if it was intentional or not on the writers' part, but the way Lucas reacted to Brooke finding the box was far more of an indicator that he had some buried feelings than the existence of the box itself.
Lucas was HORRIBLE at explaining that, in fact he didn't. He just stays silent. I think its very telling that Lucas like never once denied that he had feelings for Peyton in all the years on the show.

Quote:
"I kept a box full of girl I cheated on you with to remind myself of how I screwed up with you." Riiigth. That makes sense.
That was the DUMBEST EXCUSE. . It makes no sense at all. It would have made way more sense for Lucas to just say he forgot it was there LOL.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
2 seasons would have been dragged out to you? (actually more like 1 if they got the annulment in season 3 and then got back together near the end of season 4..)

and married or together for 9 seasons, what is the difference? its boring either way.

the marriage thing actually wasnt a big deal in hindsight because they had those issues in season 2 anyways. i think more annoying was haley getting pregnant her senior year. it made her look really irresponsible and not what i expected of haley at all. it was disappointing because i was a huge fan of her character in season 1 and she just seemed to throw her brains out the window when she started dating nathan.
Dragging out the angst/separation for two whole seasons would have gotten boring after a while for me and at an certain point them getting back together would haven't interested me at all. I would have been okay for them breaking up for about an season (second half of S2/first half of S3 for example) but they should have slow steps in their relationship for the rest of season. Turning Naley into every other couple would have taken away from what was special about their relationship imo. Agreed about the Jamie stuff and I would have definitely would have changed that & used that season to focus on them deciding to go to college/focusing on their hobbies would have been great to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Lucas was HORRIBLE at explaining that, in fact he didn't. He just stays silent. I think its very telling that Lucas like never once denied that he had feelings for Peyton in all the years on the show.

That was the DUMBEST EXCUSE. . It makes no sense at all. It would have made way more sense for Lucas to just say he forgot it was there LOL.
Yeah agreed and it's definitely one of the dumbest things he said.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Please keep the anti-BL and anti-JP discussions in this thread. I know it's easy to get off track in some of the threads but lets try to keep it here. That's why this thread was created...now rant away.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What's 5 storylines that you guys would change/erase from the show?
Old 07-14-2017, 03:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)

Please keep the anti-BL and anti-JP discussions in this thread. I know it's easy to get off track in some of the threads but lets try to keep it here. That's why this thread was created...now rant away.
Thanks

^ good question i would of changed peyton brother storyline i didnt mind the psycho but the marine brother was nice but they never brought him.back i didnt like that .. any anna and her brother that was sad
Old 07-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Thanks

^ good question i would of changed peyton brother storyline i didnt mind the psycho but the marine brother was nice but they never brought him.back i didnt like that .. any anna and her brother that was sad
Real Derek should have appeared way more than he did.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He should have. I would have much preferred it over the psycho.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-16-2017, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
He should have. I would have much preferred it over the psycho.
Not saying a lot though lol.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

As horrid as Psycho Derek sl was, it probably isn't even in my top 10 most hated oth sls. But that's just because I hate so much of this show.

I would love to have seen more of real Derek too. Preferably with a different job. Idk why even a teen soap had to endorse the military.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

True, I'm not going to ask for your top ten lol. I would have liked that since it would have meant him being around more.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

It would turn into top 100 anyway. Derek being around more would have been awesome. The actor was charismatic enough and I really enjoyed Derek's interactions with Peyton. And with Lucas and Skills (it was hilarious when Skills tried to be all casual with him but Derek doesn't really do that, at least not with ppl he was just introduced to).
Old 07-17-2017, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Asking what storylines you actually liked would take much less time I liked all of those interactions and introducing him without the psycho would have been so much better.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread