Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2017, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i liked 109 but lucas would have chosen peyton, duh.
I wouldn't have liked it if LP got together that earlier in the show lol
Old 09-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed Alexa. The s1 triangle was okay and totally transparent. It was just in s2 that confuses me since Lucas suddenly had these intense feelings for Brooke that weren't there previously. I think your idea would've worked in s1, seeing LP trying to date with Brooke mad at her and she gives Lucas up for Brooke still, just in a different way. I don't really like cheating storylines and I'm glad LP never went too far with it. I always attributed s1 to them being young and impulsive and prone to making mistakes. That's why s5 with their kiss bothers me since they were old enough to know better.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The ending of 2.10 will never make a lot of sense to me since Luke didn't have any feelings for Brooke in S1, let alone the intense one the writers tried to implied that they were and it's hard for me to think that offscreen reasons played no part in the end of S1 was heading somewhere else for LP.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it's obvious that offscreen reasons not only played a part, but were the deciding factor.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-18-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I think it's obvious that offscreen reasons not only played a part, but were the deciding factor.
Definitely had to play some part.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome trio.

Old 09-21-2017, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Should have seen more of them on the show together.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wouldn't have liked it if LP got together that earlier in the show lol
Oh me neither, i like the angst, but I'm just saying. TBH peyton probably wouldnt have pushed him away in 107 either lol.

Quote:
The ending of 2.10 will never make a lot of sense to me since Luke didn't have any feelings for Brooke in S1,
No sense at all, especially beause there was LITERALLY no build up. Like, he gave Brooke a ride home in 209 and then suddenly he has feelings again? Made ZERO sense.

I just tell myself he was lonely in season 2, hence why he took an interest in Anna. But things with Anna werent really meshing well. Then he went to see Peyton in 210 and she ripped him apart for not being a friend, so he was hurt. And he projected this non existent feelings onto Brooke because they recently decided to be friends again and things with Anna just werent right. Obviously that is not canon but hey, in my head thats how I justify it.

If they wanted people to buy BL in season 2 they should have a) had BL remain friends through the earlier season 2 episodes and b) shown Lucas feel regret over what he did to Brooke and talk about how he felt horrible for how he hurt her etc. They even could have had him be there for her when Felxi wasnt treating her right or something to make more sense of it.
Old 09-22-2017, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

^ My thoughts exactly. I also explain the end of 2x10 as Lucas knowing Felix was a bad guy and wanting to protect her from another guy like that. So he couldn't have Peyton and determined to make up for his mistakes in s1. And that was also a way of being the guy Peyton knew in the beginning of s1.

Agreed Sam, they should've had more scenes together.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh me neither, i like the angst, but I'm just saying. TBH peyton probably wouldnt have pushed him away in 107 either lol.
Yeah I know haha

Quote:
No sense at all, especially beause there was LITERALLY no build up. Like, he gave Brooke a ride home in 209 and then suddenly he has feelings again? Made ZERO sense.

I just tell myself he was lonely in season 2, hence why he took an interest in Anna. But things with Anna werent really meshing well. Then he went to see Peyton in 210 and she ripped him apart for not being a friend, so he was hurt. And he projected this non existent feelings onto Brooke because they recently decided to be friends again and things with Anna just werent right. Obviously that is not canon but hey, in my head thats how I justify it.

If they wanted people to buy BL in season 2 they should have a) had BL remain friends through the earlier season 2 episodes and b) shown Lucas feel regret over what he did to Brooke and talk about how he felt horrible for how he hurt her etc. They even could have had him be there for her when Felix wasn't treating her right or something to make more sense of it.
You can't even say he had feelings for Brooke again since Luke has even admitted that he had no feelings for her whatsoever in S1. Watching their scenes in 1.19 and then 2.09 just don't match up at all. I don't really care how buying BL more lol, since I think they should have never gone that route in S2 regardless of whether it made sense or not. Luke trying to fix mistakes in S1 doesn't really work for me since his treatment of Brooke in S3 wasn't that much better than S1 lol.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

We're almost to a new thread, any title ideas?
Old 09-26-2017, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nope, not at all.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

At least we have 20ish posts to figure it out.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We could just reuse something? Probably have used everything by now.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

These were the future tiles in the op:
"We had so much fun together. He was so great. So yes, I love him a lot."
"Chad and I had so much fun....He's a great kisser. So tender."
"Nice hands." "Nice legs"

I thought Lucas was way way way worse to Brooke in season 3 than season 2! Like, ugh. I tolerated/sort of liked BL in season 2, but in season 3 they just sucked so bad. I mean the whole non exclusive thing was really really dumb, first of all. And then Rachel came into the picture and there was miscommunication there and they sucked. Lucas just kept disappointing her. And then came the Chris problems. Then they just fought about Peyton constantly. Like, literally almost every single episode of season 3 you can find something wrote with their relationship.

He didnt submit her stuff because he didnt know about her. They made it official and the next day he spent the entire day with Peyton. . In 12 she seemed lost and confused about her future with Lucas. 13, jealous over Peyton. He reused lines in a letter to her.. 14, jealous over Peyton. He couldnt even tell when she was upset on the phone during the classic. 16, jealous over lucas saving peyton. 17, tries to throw a party after his uncle died... (come on!) He didnt tell her about his kiss with Peyton. 21, she doesnt miss him... finds out about Peytons feelings... 22, issues the ENTIRE episode and on the verge of a break up. Like, there are just so many things, I could go on and on. And lets not even bring up Brooks mistakes COUGH sleeping with Chris COUGH. They were such a train wreck.

In season 2 I remember they didnt even get that much interaction. 209 and 210 a bit and then it was pretty light on them through the end of the season. They had the president scenes and the scenes where she was living with him and the 216 moments but other than that it was pretty few and far between.

I just tell myself that their actual relationship when they were officially together only lasted 13 episodes. LOL. and the ONLY ones of the 13 where they didnt have any problems were episodes 11, 15 and episode 18. And they didnt even have scenes in 19 or 20 did they? I think only like 1 in episode 16 right? How many in 15? only a few? Great relationship.

Anyways i should probably move this to the rant thread haha.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-29-2017 at 10:18 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread