Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It definitely is
Old 01-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

s2 will always be a sticking point for LP fans.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It definitely will be. It's the season that certain storylines will never make any sense to me.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Me either. I try to rationalize it just for my own head canon but it still makes no sense to me.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here It doesn't say good things about the writing if those storylines still make no sense to an few people.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It definitely will be. It's the season that certain storylines will never make any sense to me.
Its the worsf season for the show and rhe characrers
Old 01-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Its the worsf season for the show and rhe characrers
Especially for Peyton, Nathan and Haley.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, though it did have its moments. They were few and far between though.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah true
Old 01-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

^ What's your favorite LP scene from each season?
Old 01-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Geez that's an tough one. What about you?
Old 01-07-2017, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I DONT MEAN TO MAKE ALL MY POSTS IN HERE SO LONG BUT IT JUST HAPPENS.

Nikki I just don't get how you can rank 2 above 6 and 5 though. lol. Despite the issues i had with 5/6, 2 they were just non-existent!

In terms of seasons as a whole my personal rank would be: 1, 3, 5, 4, 2, 6 (6 is one of the worst seasons of the show for me and 2's lack of lp and lack of focus puts it near the bottom. 5 and 4 were so close. I also loved season 9 but considering LP werent there it wont matter for this ranking... 4 loses to 5 only because of the dark tone laced through the whole season and also because the later half didnt interest me as much. something just felt a little off to me about it. i personally loved the feel of season 5, loved the time jump. the pre 513 episodes were so amazing. 513 was arguably my least favorite episode of the entire series but i did like 517 and 518 so i was a fan of season 5. And despite bl in season 3 in general it was an amazing season and imo the peak of the show. 1 is just untouchable to me, its perfect in every way in my eyes, minus some of the BL stuff of course)

In regards to season 2 I think we also have to remember that it was only a few months. 5 at the VERY most. So in the grand scheme of LIFE thats not that long for LP to have not been interacting and after a break up I think its especially understandable that they'd have distance from one another.

As for the cell phones I got my first cellphone when I was a freshmen in highschool and that was in 2002/2003 aka season 1, so I mean, it wasnt completely unrealistic that they didnt have any because they were only just starting to become really popular. But I was mostly just laughing at the fact. Its funny how OTH in the early days they never were texting or had phones, but now on basically every tv you watch they use them in the storyline somehow.

And I do not remember peyton ever saying she was "team" BL in even a deleted scene, but im not saying you are lying. Its possible i suppose but i feel like i would have remembered that. She also didnt cheerlead BL THAT much, i only remember 1 scene in the store in season 2 where brooke basically asked permission and peyton gave it, where she "cheerleaded" them. other than that what scenes are you referring to? maybe i just blocked them out because... they sucked lol.

what annoyed me MORE than peyton rooting for BL (because in that sense it was obvious to me she was just trying to force herself to move on and be happy, aka, peyton being the bigger person as usual) was when brooke would cheerlead jake/peyton. beause it was so obvious she was only doing it because she wanted peyton out of the way! i mean, it was literally said by brooke in 201 that she liked them together because she wasnt into jake. Brooke did it with NP early in season 1 as well, only wanting them together because it got Peyton out of the way and it was horrible! NP were horrible together. Brooke knew that SEEING AS SHE HELPED NATHAN CHEAT ON PEYTON so why in the world would she want them back together. Not a very good friend thing to do imo.

Quote:
What's your favorite LP scene from each season?

112 make out - just for the basic SEXYNESS of it all. Shallow, but true. (and if that sort of cheating then i would pick the 115 "come on" scene on lukes bed because they were so happy in that tiny moment)
210 hug - very angsty moment and i loved all the tension there and peyton addressing what we were all thinking.
316 scenes - hard to pick just one, the kiss is an obvious choice. but just seeing lucas go in to save her, all their moments, him caring about her etc. Truly amazing. Though the 321 "i love you too" scene was a close second because those flashbacks were freaking cute.
409 "its you" - i mean, come on. arguably the best LP scene of all time right? With the song, the flashback, the confetti. it was perfect.
505 - proposal scene - almost didnt want to pick this because of how it ends but it was bittersweet. Lucas was so in love with her it was obvious and great acting by both of them!
623 wedding - okay cliche answer but i loved their wedding moments. if i had to pick one maybe the scene where they walked into the house with the rose pedals just because tHEY WERE FINALLY TOGETHER FOREVER YAYYYYY. The scene where Lucas comes home and kisses her stomach was up there though and all the 617 scenes.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-12-2017 at 04:14 AM
Old 01-07-2017, 07:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Especially for Peyton, Nathan and Haley.
i agree

^ going to read through your whole post
Old 01-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I felt about Peyton 'pushing' BL together in S2 as well, since she felt that she was oh sh happy with Jake (which I personally don't see but anyway) and tried to the bigger person in this situation. She knew that she still had feelings for Lucas but she didn't want to hurt Brooke again and thought that being with Jake would make those feelings disappear. Brooke only supported Jake/Peyton and Peyton/Nathan just because that meant Peyton would be out of the way is something that really annoyed me about HS Brooke. Season 2 is always going to the bottom of my favourite LP seasons lol.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Don't worry about making long posts Alexa, I like to read them and you are making up for lost time. As far as s2 goes--I just love the LP scenes that season. Lucas going to her when she needed him time and time again is just the Lucas I love. The Lucas in s5 was confusing to me and I still don't understand it. Him standing there silently while Peyton cried in his face was just hard for me to get past and I can't love that season over s2 because of that and the LL engagement. And s6 wasn't that memorable for me, I can't remember most of their scenes and that was the season I saw last.

heh, I forgot Brooke admitted she wanted JP together because she wasn't interested in Jake. I think Peyton supported BL because she loved Brooke and wanted her to be happy. I never thought it meant she was over Lucas.

Nice season choices Alexa! I'm not sure if I could pick 6 scenes and stick to them. It'd probably change every time I was asked. I love the "I'll wait forever if I have to" scene from s1 even though Lucas was unconscious. It was a touching scene and showed us a part of Peyton we hadn't seen before. And I like how they threw back to that scene in s4 during the spin kiss.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread