Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casandra
I was a little disappointed in the season premiere, but that tends to happen with me a lot. I get so hyped for it, that just about anything ends up being a let down

What I Liked

Nathan and Haley. Which ended up being all kinds of surprising to me. I've never shipped them, frankly I've found them rather snore worthy. So I was shocked that they were one of the things that kept my attention during the episode. The I love you signed on the anulment papers was really cute.

Karen and Deb's scene at the cafe. I really enjoy their friendship, and Moira and Barbara have really nice chemistry. They have that old lifelong friends vibe going.

Brooke and Peyton's talk about Haley. I love my BP relationship, so I'm probably going to love just about any scene that they're together in. While I felt there seemed to be some slight distance with them, where that feeling came from I don't know, I love how they can tease each other and make apologies and still keep the banter and good humor flowing. They know each other so well that they know where the lines are and the other one is thinking. In this case Brooke knew that part of Peyton's anger at Haley was being projected from the mother situation.

Disliked

Lucas. I seem to have an intense dislike of him, especially the last season or so. I STILL don't know where he stands. Peyton or Brooke. He and Peyton seem to have a great comraderie going from the time spent together over the summer. But he still seems hung up on Brooke too. Personally I think they're both better off without him and his back and forth, I want it all attitude.

Peyton's mother drama. While I love that Hil is getting to sink her teeth into a potentially gritty storyline, the adoption angle just doesn't seem to fly with me. There's a line back early in the first season I think it is, where Whitey makes a comment to Peyton that she has her mother's looks. Which being adopted is pretty much impossible now, isn't it? And Whitey knew both Peyton's parents, so was he in the loop and knew what Ellie looked like or was it just a platitude. Or was it just a goof on the writers part?

Brooke and Lucas. For the same reasons I didn't like Lucas at all. Plus I find I'm looking for tension or something when it comes to scenes between Chad and Sophia, even though this episode was shot months ago.

he knew anna better then larry
*Coconut Custard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the BL scenes but also the LP ones