Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

One of my favourite scenes was the "Donna Reed" scene of the first season also the excuse of Rory to Lorelei as she missed the graduation of her in the second season was very funny.Alexis is a great actress!bye Pia
Old 01-17-2005, 12:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Pia Welcome to the Alexix board. Yeah Alexis is an amazing actress.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

Hi Pia! Welcome to the board and we all agree with you here, Alexis is an amazing actress.
Sent you a pm by the way.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Thank you and madelen where can i read this pm?

And another funny scene was in Keg!Max!On the day after the party as Lorelei found out about Jess and Dean beating eachother for Rory.And then she began to sing:"Did you ever know..."I laughed so much Anyway was that episode one of the best of Rory and Jess. bye Pia
Old 01-18-2005, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Alexisfan
Thank you and madelen where can i read this pm?
You see on top of the page, on the right if you have new messages. Just click on the words 'Private Messages'.

Quote:
And another funny scene was in Keg!Max!On the day after the party as Lorelei found out about Jess and Dean beating eachother for Rory.And then she began to sing:"Did you ever know..."I laughed so much.
Yeah, I laughed too. Rory looked so apalled when Lorelei started to sing, her expression was funny.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

I loved Rory's desperate muttering of "Oh, god" and "Go away!" before running down the street, her mom chasing her, arms waving in the air. My mom and I laughed our asses off at that scene. And I have taken a leaf out of Lorelai's book and begun to do that to some of my nearest and dearest.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just missed about 45 minutes of the one episode that i wanted to watch the most. Rory's Graduation . Suck Toes! I only watched the part where Lor wanted to carve their initials on something and the ending line was just so great completely fit the epi. " Hey look around.....It doesn't seem so scary anymore ,huh? " I just thought . Wow great Acting and writing.
Old 01-19-2005, 06:46 AM
Addicted Fan

[QUOTE=TrinIty]I just missed about 45 minutes of the one episode that i wanted to watch the most. Rory's Graduation . Suck Toes! I only watched the part where Lor wanted to carve their initials on something and the ending line was just so great completely fit the epi. " Hey look around.....It doesn't seem so scary anymore ,huh? " I just thought . Wow great Acting and writing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah,that scene was really great ,I just thought to myself that I have to wait so long for that moment,when I can say,that my school doesn't seem so scary to me anymore,because now in the moment it does.Thank you for pointing out that great scene TrinIty .And with the music in the backround it became completly. Pia
Old 01-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi again, just saw Gilmore Girls and noticed 2 funny scenes which were played very well.The first,Rory had to sing caraoke at the Babyparty of Shery(don't know how to write Shery),so funny and then the second,they threw eggs on Jess car and drove away screaming like a car.bye Pia *love to laugh*
Old 01-19-2005, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, those are very funny scenes Pia! Especially the one where Rory's singing karaoke. She didn't look comfortable at all singing...

And her and Lorelai driving off, making the car-sounds...hilarious!
Old 01-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

i LOVE the Rory kareoke! I saved the scene on my comp and i randomly watch it sometimes, its so funny.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
i LOVE the Rory kareoke! I saved the scene on my comp and i randomly watch it sometimes, its so funny.
I like to watch the buttfaced miscreant-scene and the book sniffing, I have those saved on my computer, along with other great Rory/Logan moments.

Other favourite scenes to watch over and over again are pretty much any good Rory/Jess moment. I don't like to watch the bedroom scene in Keg!Max!, 'cause it makes me sad...Yeah, I know, I'm silly.
Old 01-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Oh i have all the Rory/Jess scenes, all the Rory/Logan scenes and the random Rory kareoke scene all on my comp. Ive rewatched all the lit scenes a billion times. They're all sooo brilliant, even the K!M! one! And ofcourse im loving the Rory/Logan scenes. These two are adorable.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pia Alexisfan

Yeah,that scene was really great ,I just thought to myself that I have to wait so long for that moment,when I can say,that my school doesn't seem so scary to me anymore,because now in the moment it does.Thank you for pointing out that great scene TrinIty .And with the music in the backround it became completly. Pia
Yeah same here i thought that way to .Especially the few days before school started . The music does tie the whole thing up.I love the music on GG it suits the scene thats playing.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Addicted Fan

For some reason, I like seeing DorkyRory get upset or StupidFight.

Examples:
Griping out Paris and Tristan in "The Deer Hunters"
Arguing with Lorelai about whose boobs are bigger in "Kill Me Now"
Telling Logan that she's off to the Fro-Yo social, and realizing how idiotic she sounded in "But Not as Cute as Pushkin"
Arguing with Jess and the whole "care care" conversation was one of my favorite Rory-Jess scenes (even though I would say I love almost all of them)

Well, in general, I just love DorkyRory, especially the super-awkward-around-boys S1 Rory. Watching S1 is somewhat tainted by StupidDean, but Rory's absolute inability to interact properly with boys is hilarious.
"No, but I have gum." Being startled all the time. "Their cakes are... round."

Alexis/Rory has this really cute glare when she slightly squints her eyes and raises her eyebrows. It's the "angry Rory" face, like she's trying to send "mean daggers" (not to be confused with sex daggers) at people.