Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2005, 03:15 PM
  #16
Elite Fan

 
barbeegurl00's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 37,397
I watched the pilot when they began showing it on ABC family and there was a marathon. I had been wanting to watch it forever, and got hooked so I bought the season sets, and am anxiously awaiting the third season to come out!
__________________
There is no one like you
In a world of black and white
You're the one in color
barbeegurl00 is offline  
Old 02-12-2005, 03:37 PM
  #17
Loyal Fan
 
denrito's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,123
I was an on and off watcher. I've the pilot when it first aired way back in 2000. I saw it a week ago and noticed how little I remember it. Anyways, I would watch the show every two weeks or so until season 3, mainly because it always aired during another show I liked. I was soooo hooked with Jess that I watched all of season 4 hoping he'd come back. Then I was disappointed with how that season ended and I kinda gave up on the show. Finally, over the winter break, I catched up with seasons 1 through 3, relieving my Lit obsession and realizing just how great this show is. And here I am... Gilmore Girls addicted!
__________________

~ Carla
denrito is offline  
Old 02-13-2005, 12:47 AM
  #18
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by javajunkie24
I saw the pilot first but here in Germany GG started to air in March 2004 so I am a fan of the first hour just 4 years later Hope someone understands cause I am not making much sense here

I understand you javajunkie24, because I'm german, too.Pia
*shiny girl* is offline  
Old 05-02-2005, 04:40 PM
  #19
Part-Time Fan
 
stlcopggfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 443
The first episode I ever saw was the Thanksgiving episode during season 3. I didn't REALLY watch it, but I saw some of it. Me and my boyfriend of the time were eating at a restaurant in town and they had it on the TV. Then I really started watching for real when it came on ABC Family. This then caused me to start watching season 5. I think the first episode of season 5 I watched was the first time Rory had a run in with the LDB in the girls bathroom. Needless to say I have become completely addicted to the Gilmore Girls. My sister always said it was good, but I never watched. I wish I would have listened to her sooner!!
__________________
~Martha Ann~
GO ST. LOUIS CARDINALS 2006 World Series Champions
"Go Crazy Folks! Go Crazy!" - The Late Jack Buck
stlcopggfan is offline  
Old 05-03-2005, 01:38 AM
  #20
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlcopggfan
The first episode I ever saw was the Thanksgiving episode during season 3. I didn't REALLY watch it, but I saw some of it. Me and my boyfriend of the time were eating at a restaurant in town and they had it on the TV. Then I really started watching for real when it came on ABC Family. This then caused me to start watching season 5. I think the first episode of season 5 I watched was the first time Rory had a run in with the LDB in the girls bathroom. Needless to say I have become completely addicted to the Gilmore Girls. My sister always said it was good, but I never watched. I wish I would have listened to her sooner!!

Yes, but don't think about it you see it now and that's pefect! And they have shown GG on a restaurant,really? That's funny! Do they still show GG?
*shiny girl* is offline  
Old 05-08-2005, 10:45 AM
  #21
Part-Time Fan
 
stlcopggfan's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 443
Haha! Well, the restaurant is a local hangout for high school students. They serve pizza and chicken strips and stuff like that. Anyway, they have a main room and a back room. The main room usually has the TVs on CMT or a network station or something, but in the back room there is a big screen TV that you can watch whatever you want on it. I guess it was just on the WB and Gilmore Girls came on. I remembered thinking "My sister loves this show," but unfortunately I did not pay much attention. Now my mom makes fun of me for my GG obsession!! Oh and I just rewatched the Thanksgiving episode again the other day and I love it!! haha
__________________
~Martha Ann~
GO ST. LOUIS CARDINALS 2006 World Series Champions
"Go Crazy Folks! Go Crazy!" - The Late Jack Buck
stlcopggfan is offline  
Old 05-08-2005, 11:24 AM
  #22
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 293
I saw "The Lorelai's First Day At Chilton". I watched ABC family and I noticed the commercials for it and I got interested in the show cuz I kept hearing about it all over the place.

So I decided to watch it. I loved the relationship the girls had. I loved the story line, a young mother with a sixteen year old daughter. The show was funny and entertaining. Oh! And the episode also had Chad Michael Murray who I absolutely adore!

I've been watching ever since on ABC family and now i watch it also on WB
__________________
*~*Alexandra*~*

"There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!."
alexa2588 is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 06:12 AM
  #23
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa2588
I saw "The Lorelai's First Day At Chilton". I watched ABC family and I noticed the commercials for it and I got interested in the show cuz I kept hearing about it all over the place.

So I decided to watch it. I loved the relationship the girls had. I loved the story line, a young mother with a sixteen year old daughter. The show was funny and entertaining. Oh! And the episode also had Chad Michael Murray who I absolutely adore!

I've been watching ever since on ABC family and now i watch it also on WB

A very good decision! I also Chad,he looks goooooood!

*And thanks for that info stlcopggfan , my brother is also fun of me,well that's the consequence of loving GG lol!
*shiny girl* is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 06:33 AM
  #24
Passionate Fan

 
Scara-Anne's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,161
The first epi I watched was "The Lorelai's First Day At Chilton" as well ... and then I watched some episodes, but I didn't really remember them ... so I would actually say that the first epi I watched was 3x01 (forgot the title lol) 'cause that's when I became addicted ...
Scara-Anne is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 06:35 AM
  #25
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scara-Anne
The first epi I watched was "The Lorelai's First Day At Chilton" as well ... and then I watched some episodes, but I didn't really remember them ... so I would actually say that the first epi I watched was 3x01 (forgot the title lol) 'cause that's when I became addicted ...

Hi Scara-Anne Nice to see you again,it's me Pia! I still love you Avy!
*shiny girl* is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 06:40 AM
  #26
Passionate Fan

 
Scara-Anne's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,161
Right ... I totally forgot that was you ... lol
sorry

Hey, and my avatar lasted longer than we all thought, didn't it
Scara-Anne is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 06:53 AM
  #27
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scara-Anne
Right ... I totally forgot that was you ... lol
sorry

Hey, and my avatar lasted longer than we all thought, didn't it

Oh,it really did, I might have had 100 diffrent avies since the last time we've seen us here
*shiny girl* is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 12:09 PM
  #28
Loyal Fan
 
rorygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,897
the pilot way back in 2000, was my first i"ve seen every episode more than once, except a couple in season five.
__________________
Sam and Andy ~Zoe & Wade ~ Pacey and Joey ~Castle & Beckett

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
rorygirl is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 12:45 PM
  #29
Obsessed Fan

 
~Brady~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 5,325
The first eppy I really sat down and watched cause I always skimmed it was Kiss and Tell. I LOVED it and thought it was cute how close a mother and daughter were. LOL And then when Dean kissed Rory she bolted out of the store, it was so cute! I was hooked!
~Brady~ is offline  
Old 05-09-2005, 01:12 PM
  #30
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brady~
The first eppy I really sat down and watched cause I always skimmed it was Kiss and Tell. I LOVED it and thought it was cute how close a mother and daughter were. LOL And then when Dean kissed Rory she bolted out of the store, it was so cute! I was hooked!

Yes, that scene has been very cute! I've been hooked,too!
*shiny girl* is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.