Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Total Fan

Hi Polia*MAD*Fan

Trory is addictive, thats why after 5 years we still love this couple I may be biased but there are some amazing fics that get you addicted to Trory. I think thats one of the main reasons I've stuck around!

Kellie isn't P&P just amazing!!!! I remember thinking the same thing that it should have been the storyline on GG.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Total Fan

Polia Its good to see you on this thread. I'm glad you like RT.

What was the fic you read that made you like them?
Old 12-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jmarit_ (View Post)
You know what i would have loved to see.... Tristan at the Xmas party in S1 (Minus the Richard fiasco) and those two getting stuck under the mistetoe. That'd be cute.
I'd like to see something like that but post S7. Tristan and Rory at Emily and Richard's Christmas party hiding from all the society people while Tristan is trying to get Rory under all the mistletoes
Old 12-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Total Fan

Meg..i agree. I think fanfiction has defintely helped keep many Trory fans. Can you imagine the world without Trory fics?

New question...
What was the first fanfiction you read?

My first fic was 'Wanna make a Bet'. I had this strict rule in reading fanfic. I was a huge Lit fan and I refused to read a fic with Jess in it.'Wanna make a Bet' was the first one I found. Then I started to read fics with Jess in it but it had to be in Chilton era...yeah I know I am werid. Now I just read any type of well written Trory fics.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:50 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BreakingFree~ (View Post)
Can you imagine the world without Trory fics?
Perish the thought! There should never ever be no Trory fics. Trory fics keep the trory love alive for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BreakingFree~ (View Post)
New question...

Ali thats quite a way to start out reading trory fics. Wana make a bet was nice.

Now I don't remember the first one I read but I do remember reading a couple and they just stand out, but for no apparent reason. One was Cold Shoulder. I don't know the others names but they were ok, not great. I wasn't dissuaded from reading RT fics because of some of the quality of the stories because I just loved the idea of RT as a couple and so I just kept reading.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Total Fan

I don't think I've ever read Cold Shoulder. Is it on FF?

Yeah,I was so picky reading Trories

Where is everyone? Kellie? Kristen? Cami?
Old 01-01-2007, 04:53 AM
Total Fan

Happy New Year Everyone!

Ali, Cold Shoulder is on FF but I don't think it would be your type

I know where is everyone?
Old 01-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

I'm here. Have been a bit sick lately so havent been on as much... But stopping by to say Happy New Year everyone!

Quote:
Well, fanfiction in general, the first for me was a PDLD... 'Where The Heart Is'. I Finn.

But... I think the first 'trory' one i read was supposed to be a Lit but it had Trory undertones.. I have no idea what it was called though but i remember it was really really bad. I'm surprised i stuck around and tried another Trory. But when i realized how many good ones were out there, i became addicted.

Ali, 'Wanna Make A Bet' was one of the first ones i ever read too. It was really good.

Meg, P&P is amazing. I havent had a chance to finish it yet, but from what i read so far... i really wish the author would have been on the Gilmore Girls writers team with ASP and it could have been the show

Old 01-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi everyone.

Happy New Year!

It's a bit be-lated, I know. Sorry about that! Anyway the first Trory story that I ever read was Whatever Tomorrow Brings by MrsWitter. It was a very lucky first choice.

Oh and Meg, you're a Dalby and Matilda fan as well? God weren't they drawn out for so long. I was half expecting the writers not to even go down that lane again. The complicated lives of those who live in Summer Bay. I swear, I would never move there - you would either end up dead or running away from the police.

P.S. Thanks for the cap Kellie.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Total Fan

Hi everyone

Kellie I hope you are feeling better Btw your avi is cool I'm not a C/S fan or C/K fan but still I like the avi!

Kristen Whatever tomorrow brings...a very good beginning Now in addition to P&P wouldn't WTB have been just as amazing if it was the actual storyline for GG?

And yes! I loved Rick and Matilda from the beginning! I hated their storylines with Cassie and Luke, eewww I say the same thing, I would seriously need to see a therapist if I lived in Summer Bay.

So I was just thinking today, if the name 'Trory' was not the chosen ship name for RT what would you have named it? I really can't come up with one
Old 01-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Hey Meg Yeah, i'm feeling better thanks Happy you like my icon.

Whatever Tomorrow Brings One of my favorites. I would have loved that one to be the show too

Quote:
So I was just thinking today, if the name 'Trory' was not the chosen ship name for RT what would you have named it? I really can't come up with one
I think i heard someone call it 'Piano Pals' once. I can't really think of one either.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Total Fan

Hey guys

Kellie- I 'm glad you are feeling better. We missed you. Your icon is cool. I like CK and CS.

I WTB. It is amazing.

Quote:
Great question I was thinking that too the other day. I don't know what they could be called. I like Piano Pals though
Old 01-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Total Fan

"Piano Pals" I like!
But I am seriously drawing a blank for any other name for RT. I can't believe we can't come up with something

Ok I find this hilarious and weird at the same time. I searched RT on the web and there was a listing which was a blog. When I read the blog there were pics of a baby "tristan" and his friend "rory" during Christmas!!! Does anyone else find it amusing? Or am I just crazy?

Last edited by Meg85; 01-04-2007 at 06:50 AM
Old 01-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Hiya, guys. What's up tonight?!?!

So, I was drowning myself in some deep Rory&Tristan best memorable moments and I ended up posting this over at the GG board and I thought I'd share it with you guys, in case you might want to enjoy it.

They're just total . Haha!

Anyway - yeah, I was just poppin' in for that.

I will surely break as I'm leaving the one I want to take.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Total Fan

Hey joyus
Welcome to the board. Its great ot have you here.

That book is amazing . Great Job

Quote:
When I read the blog there were pics of a baby "tristan" and his friend "rory" during Christmas!!! Does anyone else find it amusing? Or am I just crazy?
Thats kinda funny