Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Hmm. I didn't see that huge pink coat though.

Now I'm a little confused. I just read over at the R/L spoiler thread that Rory tells Logan in 6.21 that she wants to be her own person and make her own decisions.

How do they get there from this weeks ep? Where Logan was completely supporting her and telling Rory to make her own decisions.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
Now I'm a little confused. I just read over at the R/L spoiler thread that Rory tells Logan in 6.21 that she wants to be her own person and make her own decisions.

How do they get there from this weeks ep? Where Logan was completely supporting her and telling Rory to make her own decisions.
Exactly. It doesn't make any sense
Old 04-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I agree. Nothing is making sense.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Ep. Description for 7.21 can be found here.

Here is what it says:
Quote:
Tuesday, May 8 at 8/7c
LOGAN PROPOSES ON THE DAY RORY GRADUATES FROM YALE
"Unto The Breach"
On the eve of Rory's graduation, Emily and Richard throw her a party and perform a song in her honor.

Logan surprises everyone at the party by proposing to Rory, but she is too shocked to give him an answer and begs Lorelai to help her decide what to do.

On graduation day, Rory and Paris receive their diplomas, and Rory finally gives Logan her answer. What do you think she'll say?

Last edited by madelen; 04-20-2007 at 01:04 AM
Old 04-19-2007, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the spoilers Katie!

These spoilers give us a better idea of what will happen during the proposal.
A little confused about L/L though.
Logan: That, too.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for those spoilers Katie I edited out the ones that hadn't do with Rory though, since we aren't allowed to post them here.

So, do we know for sure what Rory's answer will be, or has that only been speculation?

I'm really looking forward to seeing that song performed by Richard and Emily.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Total Fan

Katie-Thanks for posting that

Everything is making a lot more sense now

Madelen- I think it was confirmed that Rory's answer will be no. I can't wait to see Emily /Richard sing either.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Oh, OK. Thanks Ali

Do we know if they break up too?
Old 04-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

but hopefully they will stay together

i had a feeling that she would say no. But i dont know if he will be able to accept her decision, so they will proably break up.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

nicud Welcome to the board! I'm happy you joined us.

That sounds very logical. I have a hard time believing Logan would just accept the "no" too.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:39 AM
Total Fan

nicud Welcome to the board.Its great to see you here.

Hopefully has her boyfriend he would accept her descion but I agree with you and madelen,he probably won't.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

And I'd kinda understand him too. I mean if he's in that place, that he wants to get married, it would be a tough thing to handle to find out that the person you love, isn't.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks

but i wish she was ready to say yes. it could even be a long engagement they dont even have to get married right away. but it sucks for him if she does say no.
Old 04-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Guys, I didn't see in your first post here, but the episode description for 7.22 is already posted at the RL S&S Thread:

Quote:
Episode 7.22 - Bon Voyage
Airdate: May 15
Writer: David S. Rosenthal
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

STARS HOLLOW THROWS RORY A GRADUATION PARTY / CNN JOURNALIST CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR MAKES A GUEST APPEARANCE
"Bon Voyage"
Just as Rory lands her dream job as a political reporter, Luke enlists the help of everyone in Stars Hollow to throw her a graduation party. Emily and Richard attend the huge party, where Rory makes a speech thanking Lorelai and the whole town for giving her such a great start in life. Luke's thoughtfulness brings out an unexpected reaction from Lorelai.

Finally, on the morning that Rory leaves Stars Hollow to start her career, Luke opens the diner before dawn to share a celebratory breakfast with the Gilmore girls. CNN journalist Christiane Amanpour makes a cameo appearance as a guest at the Dragonfly Inn.
madelen: I don't know if part of the episode description shouldn't be posted here. So I'll just let you edit what you think it's necessary, ok?

Last edited by gilmorebrazil; 04-30-2007 at 03:54 PM
Old 04-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing that over Andrea

There's nothing to spoiler-y about the other characters (ie. Lorelai), so I'll just let it be like that.