Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2007, 06:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
I was commenting your post, but You don't have to be sorry

Well, if GG comes back with Alexis and Matt as regulars, I'll probably watch no matter the status of their relationship. But I agree with Madelen that they've neglected Rory's character a lot this year, so I'm not sure if I trust these writers to create interesting arcs for her in her post Yale life.

I mean, they will need to create new characters and build new stages only for her. And till now DSR didn't show great ability to write new interesting characters. So I have conflicted feelings about a new season...
Exactly. Season 7 was more focused on Lorelai than on Rory. I really want another season but it better be focused on both characters.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Total Fan

Hey chry

More Rory scenes would be nice. She really didn't have that big of a storyline this year.

Hopefully in the next few days or weeks we will find out the fate of GG. According to everything I've read,its all up to Alexis. I hope she doesn't feel preasured to do anything .
Old 04-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Here is a link to a post Iolite made on the RL spolier thread. It has links to a blog from another person who was at the filming at USC. There are a ton of pics and video clips of Alexis from the filming on 7.21. She looks fabulous in all of them! There is a great one of her in jeans and a hoodie taking a nap on the grass outside while other scenes are being filmed.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Alexis from the filming on 7.21. She looks fabulous in all of them! There is a great one of her in jeans and a hoodie taking a nap on the grass outside while other scenes are being filmed.
those pictures of her were priceless, Amy has said before that Alexis can take a quick nap, wake up and shoot a scene. guess she was right, lol
Logan: That, too.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BreakingFree~ (View Post)
I hope she doesn't feel preasured to do anything .
I hope so too.

Thanks for that link Katie I couldn't see the pics though. But I read a journal entry, and Alexis sounds really sweet and cute.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

From Nicolalala:

Quote:
7.22 Info:

Rory is going to Iowa. She gets a job with an online magazine.
Quote:
7.22 Info:

Lorelai cancels Rory's party, but Luke goes ahead and plans it as a surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BreakingFree~ (View Post)
I hope she doesn't feel preasured to do anything .
Me too. But, though Alexis is said to be shy and a reserved person, she also seems too stuborn to accept external pressure. And she was younger when she signed for seven seasons on the show and didn't have experience being an actress. So she didn't know what she was getting herself into. Now she is more mature and only will do what she wants to do, I guess...or I hope
Old 04-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

hi, I'm new here, I wanted to ask if alexis has already signed on for season 8? thanks

Bones [Booth/Brennan] ~ Everyone's a Shipper!
Old 04-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing those spoilers over, Andrea. She gets a job at an online magazine in Iowa? I always imagined she would work in NY. And why does Lorelai cancel her party? They don't get into a fight again, do they?

I hope you're right about Alexis.

Kat Welcome to the board! I'm happy you joined us.

We only know that they are still negotiating season 8. We should know for sure sometime next month.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieS41787 (View Post)
Here is a link to a post Iolite made on the RL spolier thread. It has links to a blog from another person who was at the filming at USC. There are a ton of pics and video clips of Alexis from the filming on 7.21. She looks fabulous in all of them! There is a great one of her in jeans and a hoodie taking a nap on the grass outside while other scenes are being filmed.
I tried to see the pictures, but it says that due to too many views they were removing them.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I think this is an interesting twist in Rory's career.

More on Rory's new job as a reporter: She'll be following Barack Obama on the campaign trail." - Nicolalala@FanForum
Logan: That, too.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Total Fan

Hey Kat- Welcome to the board. Its great to see you here.

OH wow..these new Rory spoilers are awesome. She'll get to follow Obama..thats great.
I hope Lorelai and Rory don't get into a fight as well.

Quote:
Now she is more mature and only will do what she wants to do, I guess...or I hope
I hope that too

Thanks for bringing over the new spoilers everyone
Old 04-16-2007, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunnette10 (View Post)
I think this is an interesting twist in Rory's career.

More on Rory's new job as a reporter: She'll be following Barack Obama on the campaign trail." - Nicolalala@FanForum
That's very cool. Thanks for bringing that over!

Thanks for updating the first post Ali
Old 04-16-2007, 07:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGGF (View Post)
I tried to see the pictures, but it says that due to too many views they were removing them.
On this page of crazy-internet-people.com you can find another link to the pictures that I posted the link to earlier.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link Katie I wanted to see those

Wow. You never realize how much commotion is going on behind the cameras and how many people are watching the filming. You really have to give credit to the actors that they can concentrate on their work.

And you got to hand it to Alexis to be able to take a nap in the middle of all that!
Old 04-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
Thanks for the link Katie I wanted to see those

Wow. You never realize how much commotion is going on behind the cameras and how many people are watching the filming. You really have to give credit to the actors that they can concentrate on their work.

And you got to hand it to Alexis to be able to take a nap in the middle of all that!
The napping picture is my favorite one! I also love that when it is cold out she is wearing that huge pink coat!