Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2006, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Wasn't there a spoiler saying that Logan finds out that Marty and Rory have been pretending not to know each other, and he then tells Lucy? Or am I imagining things?

I'm wondering how this will affect Rory's friendship with Lucy and that other girl. I wish that they'll still remain friends.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
Wasn't there a spoiler saying that Logan finds out that Marty and Rory have been pretending not to know each other, and he then tells Lucy? Or am I imagining things?
I'm pretty sure there was a spoiler along that lines Mad. .

So Rory and Lucy (Can't remember the other girls name, help?) Won't stay friends then? I want them to because I love seeing Rory with them. They are awesome! :
Old 12-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

I hope Rory and Lucy remain friends too, Tes.

Just read this ep title over at the spoilers board: Episode 7.13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia. This couldn't by any chance have anything to do with Rory and Jess could it? Or Luke and Jess. I guess it's too much to hope, since Milo has not mentioned making an comeback on GG at this point.

Also, saw some very cute pics from the ep Santa's Secret Stuff. Lorelai and Rory look so pretty in those Christmas-themed sweaters.
Old 12-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Just read this ep title over at the spoilers board: Episode 7.13 - I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia. This couldn't by any chance have anything to do with Rory and Jess could it? Or Luke and Jess.
It could be either I think. That's a interesting title. Jess is in Philadephia isn't he?

Thanks for bringing over Mad.

I can't wait for Santas secret Stuff. I miss new GG episodes .
Old 12-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for bringing that over Mad. I think they might mention Jess but its sad that Milo won't be in it

Those pictures are great. Plus it looks like L/L interaction(sorry to mention them in here but I couldn't help it)

I thought this was interesting-
Quote:
Question: Can I get some nice Gilmore Girls scoop, please?— Franziska
Ausiello: Rory's going to develop a crush on the hot young economics professor brought in to temporarily replace an ailing Richard. And there will be a death around Episode 13, but not a serious one. In fact, it's kinda funny.
It will be interesting for Rory to maybe get together with this TA. She has been with Logan for some time and maybe its time for someone new. Even if she doesn't really hook- up with this teacher I think it would be nice to see Rory single. Thats just my opinion

Tes- I miss new episodes too.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Tes Yeah, Jess is supposed to be in Philadelphia. A mention of him woulsd be nice IMO.

Don't worry about the LL mention, Ali.

Oh yeah, that thing about Rory having a crush on her TA should be fun. At least i hope they make it funny instead of dramatic. Thanks for bringing it over!
Old 12-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

If Rory's crush on her TA is more than the usual platonic and healthy "student charmed by the professor", I hope it's something like Emily's flirting with that Simon Mclaine (spell??) in season 5: harmless and with the only purpose to bring her and Richard back together and to push them to renew their wedding wows. So Logan would stay in the picture.

Quote:
Oh yeah, that thing about Rory having a crush on her TA should be fun. At least i hope they make it funny instead of dramatic.
I also hope they make it fun. And since this TA is replacing Richard, maybe he could be jealous and insulted to know that a young man is taking his place and start to ask Rory about his classes, putting her in a uncomfortable situation.

But my spec is that this TA will have a important role helping Rory to decide about her future career.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I really hope it's gonna be something harmless too. I don't think I could take any love triangles anymore. Also, if they do make it funny, we should get some great awkward-Rory moments. Love those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmorebrazil (View Post)
And since this TA is replacing Richard, maybe he could be jealous and insulted to know that a young man is taking his place and start to ask Rory about his classes, putting her in a uncomfortable situation.
I like that thought.

Quote:
But my spec is that this TA will have a important role helping Rory to decide about her future career.
And this too. It would be great to see Rory get some direction in her life.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Read that in the next new ep of GG Rory will write an apology letter to Lucy, which I think is nice.

Not many other spoilers about Rory at this point. Spoilers seem to be concentrated mainly on Lorelai for now.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for updating the opening post Mad

I can't wait to see this new TA. I hope he's cute

The letter sounds interesting. Hopefully the audience will get to know what was in it.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

The title "I rather be in Philadelphia" seems to be relatedd to the epitaphio of some comediant in reference to him being in Philadelphia instead of being in a cementery and according to the comments this has to do with Richard illness since everybody will prefer to be alive anywhere than death or sick. Some pop culture reference I think.

About the TA, the last spoiler said that Rory will develop a romantic crush on the TA but it won't be more than a crush.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Oh, thanks for clearing that up funnyfriend. I thought it would be a little odd if we suddenly got a reference to Jess.

I hope the TA will be cute too.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Found this Ausiello spoiler over at the GG spoiler thread. Edited it a bit because of other spoilers.

Quote:
Question: Great job at the Globes, but you've been very negligent with Gilmore Girls recently. Please give us some more scoop!— Grace
Ausiello: Fair enough. The buzz in Stars Hollow is that the key to an eighth season may rest in Alexis Bledel's petite hands. Unlike Lauren Graham, who appears to be somewhat amenable to the idea of continuing on for another year, Bledel is proving a tougher sell. As a result, Warner Bros. and the CW are allegedly developing a Plan B that would focus an eighth season on Lorelai and Luke, with the occasional sweeps-month guest appearance by Rory. Wow, that sounds like a disaster.
It does sound like a disaster.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for bringing that over Mad. Rory can't be become a guest star with just occocional appearences it wouldn't be Gilmore Girls outwise because it's Rory&Lor! so I agree what you said! I'm really unsure myself if I watch a 8th season. half of me does and other half doesn't, does that make sense?
Old 01-24-2007, 09:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Found this Ausiello spoiler over at the GG spoiler thread. Edited it a bit because of other spoilers.

It does sound like a disaster.
Yeah it does! How can you have the Gilmore Girls with only an occasional appearance by a Gilmore Girl? As much as I would love the show to continue, I would probably not watch without Alexis/Rory. I think that defeats the whole purpose of the show!