Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Total Fan

Andrea- Thanks for bringing those over. AS much as I wanted this season to be over,It saddens me that it is.

Last edited by ~BreakingFree~; 05-05-2007 at 10:35 AM
Old 05-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

I feel cheated too. Somehow I don't know I just don't want it to end like it seems it's going to end. I don't like it!
Old 05-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ausiello interview with Lauren Graham, whe she answer about the rumours saying that AB was the hold out for GG season 8:

Quote:
Is it true that Alexis was the harder sell?
Graham: I don't think that's true. I did formally say at one point, "I'm not coming back." Then they thought, "Well, can we do it with just Alexis?" I don't want to speak for her, but we both went back and forth. Ultimately, neither of us wanted to do it without the other one.

Was that possibility ever discussed?
Graham: If she was in a place where she wanted, like, her own show or her own spin-off… They were trying to think of everything. There was a time when we thought maybe I would produce and not be on the show in the same capacity. You know, I've been at this for a long time, and I feel ready to move on, but they were trying to find a way to make it work. There were a lot of scenarios. I had very open conversations with Dawn Ostroff. We tried, but they ultimately said, "You know what? This is just too complicated." And I felt SO glad, because I don't think it would've been the same show for another 13. We were trying to find a way we could have a slightly easier schedule, and there was really no way to do that and still have it be Gilmore Girls.