Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2005, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

i watched the episode last night. I liked it, but i was really sad abotu Rory/Lorelai. They are missing important moments of each others lives. Lorelai must be feeling terrible that she cant talk to Rory about such a happy moment! I think she's more mad at her parents for doing the ambush rather than Rory. Because you would think she would be there for Rory even if she didnt support her decision. But the fact that she went to her grandparents is the thing thats between them because of the way lorelai feels about them.

I didnt hate Rory, but i just feel like she's really really different now and its kinda weird to see her that way. Im with Logan too though, i give her a month. I loved how he was trying to downplay his own "sloth"ness so Rory wouldnt get ideas but Finn and Colin didnt realise.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
Im with Logan too though, i give her a month. I loved how he was trying to downplay his own "sloth"ness so Rory wouldnt get ideas but Finn and Colin didnt realise.
Yep,me too,one moth and two days not more lol,I'm glad he thinks so
Old 09-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
I didnt hate Rory, but i just feel like she's really really different now and its kinda weird to see her that way.
Yeah, she certainly is different. I don't hate her either, but it is a bit weird to see this 'new' Rory. Might be just a phase though...I don't see her becoming the Queen of the Sloths, no matter what she says.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Poor Rory received much public work. And harm, that fallen out with Lorelai.

~Icon by Lauren-Online~
Old 02-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~maz~ (View Post)
i watched the episode last night. I liked it, but i was really sad abotu rory/lorelai. They are missing important moments of each others lives. Lorelai must be feeling terrible that she cant talk to rory about such a happy moment! I think she's more mad at her parents for doing the ambush rather than rory. Because you would think she would be there for rory even if she didnt support her decision. But the fact that she went to her grandparents is the thing thats between them because of the way lorelai feels about them.

I didnt hate rory, but i just feel like she's really really different now and its kinda weird to see her that way. Im with logan too though, i give her a month. I loved how he was trying to downplay his own "sloth"ness so rory wouldnt get ideas but finn and colin didnt realise.
ita.