Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I always wondered why she seems bugged by Logan all the time. Even after him cheering her up on TPO she seemed kind of annoyed in that library scene by him. I think she is angry with herself for liking him. He is everything she is "supposed" to stay away from: rich/high society, on good terms with her grandparents, arrogant, fun, exciting, etc.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

roxy ,,. you should definitely add a list .. and like i said .. i wanna be added

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 12-03-2004, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by germ881
I always wondered why she seems bugged by Logan all the time. Even after him cheering her up on TPO she seemed kind of annoyed in that library scene by him. I think she is angry with herself for liking him. He is everything she is "supposed" to stay away from: rich/high society, on good terms with her grandparents, arrogant, fun, exciting, etc.
I agree completely. Rory is definatly drawn to him, but seeing everything he represents, she is afraid of telling Lorelai because we know how Lor would react, which is why I wasn't suprised Lor knew about Logan in the first place.

I can't wait for the first kiss between the two, but I don't mind the waiting. I know it will be worth it.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope that they get together so that Logan can losen Rory up some. She needs to go out and have some fun in her life and Logan is the perfect guy for that.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. I would love see Logan convince Rory to try to live a college life and take her to a party or something.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Rory needs to loosen up a bit, and who better to do that than Logan!? BUT, she did have a good reason to be mad at him after the prank. I would have been. But, yeah, Rory needs to get over it. And my guess is she will.

Btw, loved Logan's tone of voice and the look on his face when he repeats the words 'buttfaced miscreant'.

This couple is SO cute!
Old 12-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed. He said "buttface miscrent" is such the mocking tone but like he couldn't believe someone actually called him that.
Old 12-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Katie-
He said "buttface miscrent" is such the mocking tone but like he couldn't believe someone actually called him that.
Exactly. It was so funny!

I also loved his facial expression in the scene between him and Richard. "Wha...?" He looks so funny when Richard welcomes him into the family.
Old 12-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry, I haven't been able to be around much the past couple of days. Anyway, I added the list from the GG board and added those who mentioned wanting to be on the list.

I'm still rewatching their scenes.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Roxy: Thanks for adding the list, hun. I keep rewatching the scenes too - it's a vicious cycle - particularly the buttface miscreant one.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Katie-
I keep rewatching the scenes too - it's a vicious cycle - particularly the buttface miscreant one.
Hee, that's probably my favorite scene. The library scene, the prank, and Rory's prank are all great, but the "buttface miscreant" just cracks me up, especially the way he says, "I'm sorry, buttface miscreant?" The whole scene is just awesome. And it's just makes me want to watch Rory's prank more.

These two have such amazing chemistry.
Old 12-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have been rewatching their scenes all weekend. Cracks me up. I'm never gonna get tired of them.
Old 12-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
Hee, that's probably my favorite scene. The library scene, the prank, and Rory's prank are all great, but the "buttface miscreant" just cracks me up, especially the way he says, "I'm sorry, buttface miscreant?" The whole scene is just awesome. And it's just makes me want to watch Rory's prank more.

These two have such amazing chemistry.
I just love the look on his face when she says that.

I also love the way he was looking at her and smiling with eyes kind of when she was telling that girl she watching "Kid, you're in college now" - about going to the fro-yo social or whatever.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

I love the way he keeps looking at her in the scene. He'll glance at Anna, but he keeps his eyes on Rory for the most part. And his looks? Intense.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've been overloading on Rory/Logan scenes all weekend too.

Favorite scene so far has been the "buttfaced miscreant" scene. Just too cute. And the look Logan was giving Rory right after Anna left?