Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

Hey, Sam! Long time, no see.

Hee, I loved that she called him a "buttface miscreant". And I loved Logan's reaction to that. And the pranks! And the little comments. Too funny.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:54 AM
Elite Fan

Logan is perfect. He is sex on a stick. Break me off a piece of that.

No really though, I think he's perfect for Rory. The chemistry between them and how they both joke around with each other.

I loved Richard playing that joke on him in the end, the look on his face was priceless - even I was like "Oh my god. Richard has flipped his lid."
Old 12-01-2004, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes I love these two. They just have so much chemistry.

Butt Miscreant..... LOL
Old 12-01-2004, 08:19 AM
New Fan

They have so much more chemistry than Alexis had with Jared, Chad, or even Milo for that matter! Sorry Milo, but Matts got the goods here! I still love ya!~
Old 12-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

i think with rory and logan.. he's it! they're so meant for each other .. from their banter, to their chemistry to their sexual tension but i don't want the two to get together too soon.. i like seeing them in this stage it's cute and absolutely hilarious
Old 12-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Add me I have a pretty picture also

My Videos
Old 12-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

That fanart is breath-taking! I love it!
Old 12-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey Roxy! Haven't really been posting much, but now that my semester is almost done, I have more time.

Heh. Off to search for some R/L clips from last night's ep.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved the scenes between R/L on last night's episode. The pranks, Richard bringing up Logan, Rory saying he's cute, Marty telling Rory that Logan is into her, Rory's rant and everything else. I felt kind of bad for Logan when she went off on him thoug. You could tell he was really sorry by the look on his face, but she had to let the anger out sometime I guess. Those two have some serious chemistry going on though and I love how the writers have written their relationship so far.

Cant wait for the next R/L eppy.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

Aw! Pretty fan art. I might make one tonight.

Quote:
Logan is perfect. He is sex on a stick. Break me off a piece of that.
He is sex on a stick. Your last sentence just totally reminded of a Summer Roberts line.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 12-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were amazing in last night's episode. Logan cracked me up so much. He is great. I agree about the chemistry, he is one of the best co-stars she's had. They're prefect together.

I the fanart!
Old 12-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love Rory/Logan. I'm so glad Logan came along. I think R/L is my favourite Rory ship. The only other guy I liked her with was Tristan but even he pales to Logan. This relationship is going to be one heck of a ride.

And I love it so much that Richard is a R/L shipper. If Richard approves, you know he's the one for Rory!

Plus, Matt is hot hot HOT!!!

Rory & Logan || Craig & Ashley || Sean & Ellie || Seth & Marissa || Ryan & Lindsey || Ryan & Summer || Sandy & Kirsten
Old 12-02-2004, 02:20 AM
Extreme Fan

For those of you who were asking about a list there is one here. Just PM Roxy.

Quote:
Also? Rory/Logan are awesome tonight. Well, kind of. Logan's hilarious and awesome. And Rory just takes some things too seriously.
Yeah she does which is why I think her being around Logan will do her some good. She needs to lighten up a bit more. If I were her I wouldve been mad...but he was sorry.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

If I was Rory I would have been embarassed but I would have gotten over it. It was really funny.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:00 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. I think that's what drew Logan to Rory. She's definatly different from most girls and she needs to lighten up and Logan can do that to her.