Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Passionate Fan

As far as Rory the best scene was her getting read for her faux-date with Marty. The signs and the costume showed Rory with an actual personality. Rory is almost always distant with our glimpses of her being reflected off others (be it her mother or her boytoys) or her occasional and laughable bouts of extreme enthusiasm or extreme fretting.

It did perhaps show a darker side of her too. She was acting almost manipulatively towards Marty. She was showing inappropriate physical affection towards someone she knew liked her. Not extreme in the way of Lorelai's ghastly display towards Max at Rory's school. But enough that Marty would be well adviced to avoid her.

The interesting question is whether or not one can combine this with Rory basically throwing herself at Logan. Before any dates and with Logan making it clear two episods back that he's not ready to settle down and probably would only be interested in a physical relationship anyway. Is Rory becoming more sexually manipulative (or to use a milder term becoming a player) or are the two unrelated. And is Rory just setting herself for a fall going after Logan?
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 02-23-2005, 11:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
This episode was written by ASP? Really?
That's just what I was thinking. Was she feeling ill when she wrote this episode? Because this doesn't seem like an ASP eppy.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 02-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but there was one really weird thing about the Romeo scene. Not the "hard" joke, 'cause that was just DIRTY, but after Logan knocks on the window and Rory pulls up the shade and lets him in and they smooch over to the bed, THEY NEVER PULL THE SHADE BACK DOWN! They were just having sex in front of a huuuuuge ground-floor window. I know it's television and shows almost always do things like that, but COME ON! That gigantic window cannot be ignored.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved her on the episode, but did you guys realize that in the end of the episode, when they were kissing (Logan still had his jacket on) she was kinda 'running away' from him? She was kinda arching back and he like going to the front...I don't know, it was a little weird...maybe it's just me
Old 02-24-2005, 11:04 PM
Absolute Fan

I guess they were too wrapped up in each other to notice. Hopefully they pulled the blinds down later...

Old 02-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarshine
I guess they were too wrapped up in each other to notice. Hopefully they pulled the blinds down later...
Future ep we'll never see:

Rory is shocked when her latest sexual encounter is taped by someone with a video camera at her window and sold on ebay. Doyle reviews the movie personally for the school paper.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 02-25-2005, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja

Rory is shocked when her latest sexual encounter is taped by someone with a video camera at her window and sold on ebay. Doyle reviews the movie personally for the school paper.
That would be an interesting episode!
Old 02-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

heh heh heh. I'd LOVE to see that.

not enough room for my HP quote - damn it

*marina*
Old 02-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Absolute Fan

LOL it could happen.

Old 02-25-2005, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

hehe. the ep did finish quite early tho. im sure one of them got up to close the blinds before any clothes started coming off. lol
Old 02-26-2005, 01:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Are there any pictures of this Epi or icons or something???Pia
Old 02-26-2005, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by last page first
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but there was one really weird thing about the Romeo scene. Not the "hard" joke, 'cause that was just DIRTY, but after Logan knocks on the window and Rory pulls up the shade and lets him in and they smooch over to the bed, THEY NEVER PULL THE SHADE BACK DOWN! They were just having sex in front of a huuuuuge ground-floor window. I know it's television and shows almost always do things like that, but COME ON! That gigantic window cannot be ignored.
She had sex with logan? WOw. Maybe she's acting this way because of the whole Dean thing? I mean she may not act like it affected her but it may have and she's not just showing it . Any pic? I'm going to go download some clips.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinIty
She had sex with logan? WOw. Maybe she's acting this way because of the whole Dean thing? I mean she may not act like it affected her but it may have and she's not just showing it . Any pic? I'm going to go download some clips.
You can find tons and tons of screencaps and pictures at http://www.roryandlogan.net

Old 02-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
great!!!!

I mean, we don't know what time it really was and maybe at this time no one walks by her window ...
I don't know how crowded a campus can be at night, so ... maybe ...

But I was a little worried as well ... I mean. I think I would even pull the blinds down if I didn't live on the ground floor ...

I just imagine all of Logan's chicks in front of the window ... and the crowd grows and grows and everyone's like: "Hey, she wasn't next in line!!!"

*lol*
Old 02-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scara-Anne

I just imagine all of Logan's chicks in front of the window ... and the crowd grows and grows and everyone's like: "Hey, she wasn't next in line!!!"

*lol*
Yeah well like someone said before, she cut the line instead.