Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Rory in 7.17 "Gilmore Girls Only"

7.17 Gilmore Girls Only

TV Guide: After Rory has a fight with Logan, she decides to go to North Carolina with Lorelai for Mia's wedding, and Emily, who craves a break from needy Richard, decides to drive them so she can go to a nearby spa. Meanwhile, Zack and Lane, who's about to give birth soon, invite Luke to dinner, and Zack begins to lean on Luke for advice on being a father.

Sounds like a good ep.

Mia is not gonna be played by the same woman she was earlier, but by Kathy Baker (from Picket Fences).
Old 03-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Addicted Fan

I been looking forward to this episode because I always love Rory/Lor/Emily scenes and by the looks of it looks we're going to get quite alot! . I sensed from lastweeks episode there would be a R/L fight soon .
Old 03-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes! (View Post)
I been looking forward to this episode because I always love Rory/Lor/Emily scenes and by the looks of it looks we're going to get quite alot! . I sensed from lastweeks episode there would be a R/L fight soon .
Yeah I thought there would be a fight soon as well. I'm okay with fighting as long as they make up. And hopefully there will be a great make up scene!
Old 03-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

I'm really looking forward to the Lorelai/Rory/Emily scenes too.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

An OK episode again. I thought the best bits were with Emily, Lorelai and Rory bonding. That moment in the end was the best, them watching The Pursuit of Happiness together and teasing Emily about her crush on Will Smith.

I was a bit disappointed at Logan at first. I thought he was behaving kinda stupidly too, and was really irresponsible. But I loved him coming after Rory and then waiting by the car for her to come out. That was sweet.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this ep. Logan fights for Rory after every mistake. It was so sweet of him to drive down and wait by the jag all day. If that's not persistence, then what is? He's apologized for every mistake. He always surprises Rory. and he said he was no longer going to be Mitchum's employee. That's a big step for Logan.