Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Rory in 7.14 "Farewell, My Pet"

7.14 Farewell, My Pet

The CW: Two days after his by-pass surgery, Richard is on the road to recovery, and Rory returns to Yale, where she finds that Richard's economics class is now being taught by an attractive young professor, Tucker Culbertson (guest star Cameron Bender), who flusters Rory with his charm. While Lorelai tries to distract herself from the issues in her marriage, she and Sookie focus on planning a funeral for one of Michel's beloved dogs.

Looking forward to this ep, especially the flustered Rory.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
7.14 Farewell, My Pet

The CW: Two days after his by-pass surgery, Richard is on the road to recovery, and Rory returns to Yale, where she finds that Richard's economics class is now being taught by an attractive young professor, Tucker Culbertson (guest star Cameron Bender), who flusters Rory with his charm. While Lorelai tries to distract herself from the issues in her marriage, she and Sookie focus on planning a funeral for one of Michel's beloved dogs.

Looking forward to this ep, especially the flustered Rory.
I am looking forward to it as well. I just hope the "flustered" Rory will not do anything to hurt her and Logan because they have been so happy. I don't know how this TA situation is going to play out, but I think it is kind of odd that Rory would be so "flustered" when she is a serious relationship. But then again, I don't understand how a lot of things are going to play out on this show!
Old 02-12-2007, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieS41787 (View Post)
But then again, I don't understand how a lot of things are going to play out on this show!
Same here!

I agree with you. I hope this thing with the TA won't be too dramatic and hurt the R/L relationship. I'm hoping it'll be more comedic.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Total Fan

I have been waiting for this episode. I am waiting for Rory to meet this TA.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

So any thoughts on this ep?

I'm still downloading it.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
So any thoughts on this ep?

I'm still downloading it.
Well I loved the episode! The TA storyline was kind of dumb, but it paved the way for a great Rory/Logan moment so I'm okay with it. Paris had some funny lines as usual. And I'm glad to see that they are finally doing something with the Chris/Lorelai relationship.

And Zach playing Celine Dion..that was hilarious too!
Old 02-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

I thought Rory getting all flustered was cute. I remember that happened with Jess a few times and it was nice to see it again. Although i can't really picture Rory with the TA at all

And the Rory/Logan moment that followed was cute

Zach not wanting to play Celine Dion was hilarious But the accoustic version he did at the end was so beautiful.

Old 02-15-2007, 02:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Noticed Alexis was majorly fidgeting with her clothing this episode. They need to be more careful about giving Rory longsleeve shirts to wear.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 02-15-2007, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I didn't notice that Raja.

I thought it was an OK, not as good as the two before it, but OK. I liked seeing Rory, Lorelai and Richard kidding around in the beginning. Don’t think I’ve seen Richard join them in that before.

The TA thing was a bit foolish, but I did love seeing Rory all flustered. Alexis plays that so well! I also liked her Harlequin Romance face. I really liked the Rory/Logan moment this whole crush thing led to. She looked so guilty about it when she told him. It was kinda funny.

And I just have to say that I really love Paris! I love how effective she is! I need to get me an Paris icon.

Katie I'm glad they're doing something about the Chris/Lorelai relationship too.

And I agree Kellie, the acoustic version that Zach played in the end was really pretty.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Found this review of this weeks ep. And I agree with many things she wrote, but this is the thing I found most interesting:

Quote:
Not that Rory's TA was any improvement. When she was burping and stammering with said fella, at first I thought I'd missed something. Have we met this guy before? Why is she acting like a special Smurf? Poor Alexis Bledel. No wonder there's all those rumors of her not wanting to return for another season. Imagine her looking at her script for this episode: Rory thinks man is cute. Chest gets blotchy. Confesses to Logan that she Googled her crush. Gets told she's a silly goose. Smooch. Get me rewrite!
I kinda agree. The Rory storylines lately have been neglected. It wouldn't surprise me if she isn't happy with them. Though someone here on FF wrote that Alexis might appreciate not having big storylines, meaning that there's less weight on her shoulders and not as demanding work hours. Which I would also understand.

Hope for the Best, Prepare for Divorce | Gilmore Girls (Season 7 -- Episode 714: Farewell, My Pet) | TV Watch | TV | Entertainment Weekly
Old 03-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this ep. Aw logan again when he said it's just a crush. If I was attracted to another girl I wouldn't do anything about it because I love you. My heart melted. Logan is such a sweetie. and Rory's harlequin romance face.