Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2006, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Rory in 7.09 "Knit, People, Knit"

7.09 Knit, People, Knit

Stars Hollow prepares for a knitathon and Lorelai, who's participating, worries that the townsfolk aren't ready to accept her and Christopher as a couple; Anna stuns Luke when she tells him that she and April are moving to New Mexico; Rory and her friends throw Lucy a 2002-themed birthday party, where Rory finally confronts Marty about his indifference toward her; and T.J. tells Luke that Liz, who's ready to give birth at any moment, wants to have the baby at home.

from TV Guide
Old 12-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Rory acted in a passive agressive way toward her mother when she was asked about the party that Emily wanted to do to celebrate the wedding and I can see where did that passive agressive attitude comes from, Emily is an expert in the matter.

I like that Rory claimed Marty about his silly attitude, but I don't know why she didn't ask him to be honest with his gilrfriend there wasn't even a good reason told by him to justify his actions toward Rory and Lucy. And of course he was really wierd during the party.

Small R/L scene but sweet, it's good to see him supporting her decissions, and he is accepting Paris crazy rules.

I like she decided to live with Paris instead of the artsy girls, this will give us the possibility to see some more interaction between R/L and P/D, that's always funny.

Oh! and I think Rory needs to gave a picture of Paris to those artsy girls they will create a sanctuary for her.

I almost forget I loved her outfit for the party, did you see the skirt it was very short, really an outfit appopiate for a girl on her age and not like the very formal dress she used during the art exhibition.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

An OK ep again.

funnyfriend I liked that Rory confronted Marty about his attitude too. It is still weird why it's so hard for him to tell Lucy that he knows Rory from before. I mean, he doesn't have to tell Lucy that he had a crush on Rory...Liked their moment on the couch at the party, until he blurted out that "you're more beautiful than ever"...

All the C/L stuff and the Knitathon was OK, but I'm still waiting for that great ep...

I like that Rory decided to move in with Paris and Doyle too. It should give us some funny moments. Loved them dancing hip-hop.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rory moved back in with Paris. I love the rory and logan bit.