Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Rory in 7.05 "The Great Stink"

7.05 The Great Stink

Emily and Richard are delighted when Lorelai and Christopher attend Friday night dinner together as a couple. Christopher reveals that Sherry has written him a letter saying she regrets leaving their daughter, GiGi, and asking him to send GiGi to visit her in Paris. Lorelai can't believe that Chris would consider this and they get into an argument over dinner. Logan returns to town on business to acquire an internet company and pays Rory a surprise visit. Rory is thrilled, but during a dinner with Logan's colleagues, she realizes that she has no connection to his new business world, and is especially threatened by one of his beautiful co-workers. Meanwhile, Stars Hollow is plagued by a terrible odor when a train with a full load of pickles derails, and Taylor refuses to pay for the cleanup.

from tv.com

I bet the Sophies are excited about this ep!
Old 10-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
7.05 The Great Stink

Emily and Richard are delighted when Lorelai and Christopher attend Friday night dinner together as a couple. Christopher reveals that Sherry has written him a letter saying she regrets leaving their daughter, GiGi, and asking him to send GiGi to visit her in Paris. Lorelai can't believe that Chris would consider this and they get into an argument over dinner. Logan returns to town on business to acquire an internet company and pays Rory a surprise visit. Rory is thrilled, but during a dinner with Logan's colleagues, she realizes that she has no connection to his new business world, and is especially threatened by one of his beautiful co-workers. Meanwhile, Stars Hollow is plagued by a terrible odor when a train with a full load of pickles derails, and Taylor refuses to pay for the cleanup.

from tv.com

I bet the Sophies are excited about this ep!
This Sophie is very excited about this, especially after seeing all of the previews!
Old 10-24-2006, 06:10 AM
Addicted Fan

madelen: Since I'm a Sophie myself to. I'm very excited . I been excited ever since I knew Logan was coming back into town. So I'm the same as Katie.

Thanks for the thread Madelen .
Old 10-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Alexis' acting this season is SUPERB, shes really improved. I also like the Rory storyline this season. Aww Logan and Rory were so cute.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

I really liked this ep. I think it's my favourite so far.

The R/L bits were really good. Loved Rory's reaction to finding Logan on the roof and to him speaking about his work. That talk after the dinner was great too. I love that they actually talked about it without getting into an argument or something. I wasn't a fan last season, but I am now!

Liked the Chris/Lorelai parts too. Still not a fan of theirs, but they are cute together.

And that part in the car, at the end of the ep was cute. The whole family together.
Old 10-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
I love that they actually talked about it without getting into an argument or something. I wasn't a fan last season, but I am now!
Thats great you become a fan! (If I wasn't a sophie, this episode would of made me afan to) but this episode made me love them x1000 more than I already do.

I loved the roof top scene and Alexis acting was amazing in this.

I agree about Chris/Lorelai hun. I'm a L/L fan myself but this season I'm warming up to Chris/Lorelai. I throught I would hate seeing them together but I don't actually mind them. I think I'm kinda shipping them. I think its because I like grown up Chris.

It's crazy, I watched this episode four times already. Yeah, I loved it .

btw, does anyone know if 606 is airing next week or do we have to wait two weeks?
Old 10-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

I think there's a re-run (The Long Morrow) next week. So, 7.06 won't air until November 7th. Unfortunately.

I liked Alexis' acting in this ep too.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I'm a Sophie fan too! Yeah great acting on the great stink by alexis she did a great job!
Old 01-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

I definitely agree. She did do a great job in this ep. Alexis can play insecure really well.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:27 AM
Addicted Fan

I have to agree! I just re-watched this episode the other day and she is so great playing the girl who is so happy her boyfriend is home and playing the insecure girlfriend!
Old 01-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

I think definetely she has improved so much this season, it's like something was holding her back and now she's doing her job better than ever, the chemistry between Alexis and Matt is way sexier and better those liplocks OMG lucky alexis lol!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode! One of my favorite ones of the series and the season! Logan is so sweet with surprising Rory on the roof with a dinner and lights!! My heart melted into a puddle and then the work dork and work dork lover conversation was so cute! I loved their reunite so much!
DuncanღVeronica SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny DanღSerena She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy credit to isis2015 for avi
Old 03-29-2011, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This one of my favorite Sophie episodes too I love everything about it we got alot of kisses in that episode

A happy beginning now is ours
Old 03-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and when logan says it's not better than kissing my girlfriend on the roof and that's long way to go to say I miss you.
DuncanღVeronica SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny DanღSerena She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy credit to isis2015 for avi
Old 03-29-2011, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I forgot the kissing the girlfriend on the roof so sweet

A happy beginning now is ours