Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javababe
Yeah totally agree i really hope that they can get milo to come back fot a couple of eps and that is all it would have to be just enough for them to realise they still loved each other

Welcome heaven85
Thanks for the welcome Javababe, Airie and Maz!!! back. I think all they would have to show them together talking and that Rory can trust him then it would be enough. I would think that Milo would come back for like 2 episodes. It wouldn't be that major of a commitment. Maybe Alexis could convice him?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for some time now & I must say that I'm very glad to have found a message board that keeps the Jess-Rory love going. For the past few days, I've been on a GG marathon, season 2 & 3 mostly because Jess is in them.

I was a Tristan-Rory shipper at first but when Jess arrived, I was like, "Tristan who?" I never liked Dean. I find his character boring & Jared didn't have an ounce of chemistry with Alexis. But Milo is the perfect Jess & Jess is so perfect for Rory.

I think that there's a big possibility Jess will come back for a few episodes. First, he owes Rory not one but two goodbyes. Second, Rory owes him an "I love you too" reply. There are so many unresolved issues between them that if I were in their shoes, I'd go crazy if I don't get closure.

And wouldn't it be just perfect if Jess comes back for the series finale? I hope they pull a Doug-Carol-walking-into-the-sunset-together kind of ending.

Amy Sherman-Palladino, are you reading this?
Old 01-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

hey TinyTin, great to have another Lit fan out of lurkdom!

I was a trory too, i still love tristan, but no one can beat the relationship Jess and Rory had.

all this talk of them ending up together is making me feel hopeful, which isnt good coz then i'll likely get disappointed.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome TinyTin

Yeah Maz all this talk of them ending up together is giving me hope and i hate to say it but we r likely to be disappointed but i still hold out hope

also all this talk of Jess coming back for a few eps at the end of the series is making me think about the series ending and that is what got me of the GG spoilers when they started talking about it possibly being the last series i haven't been back since which is good helping me get through hiatus
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 01-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the thread heaven85 and TinyTin

After all the great ways that the series could end if Jess showed up, I would be really disappointed if he didn't come back. I hope that ASP is at least considering the possibility, 'cause it would be awesome.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

yeah Jess coming back again would really be awesome. I dont even see it as out of the questions since he was only just there last season, so its not like its been forever. And Milo is working on AD, but he's not a regular, so maybe after he finishes that up he could pop in to GG.

If Jess were to come back again, during this season, but again not permamently (because its not the end yet,), just say to visit Luke or Liz or something, what would you like to happen between RJ?
Old 01-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think it depends on when Jess comes back. If he can stay for the whole last season, I might want the two to get back together but that's only if ASP can realistically build up the relationship again and give it the care that it needs. There's so much baggage and tension between R/J that if they were to suddenly get together I would hate it more than Jess not coming back at all (or, maybe not but..)

I think I'd like it if they were kind of subtle with the finale, leaving the ending to the viewers. Maybe R/J can end on a good note and just be friends but also be hinted that something more might happen in the future.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking, if he came back for one or two episodes again for some reason during this season.

I would like him to come back and to just have them bump into each other and not run away this time. Like say she bumps into him at that coffee place they went to avoid each other in 420 and instead of letting Jess run out, Rory stops him and tells him she wants to talk. They sit, awkward at first, not saying much, then they break the silence with small talk, he makes a comment that reminds them of something good from the past, they start to talk like old times for a few minutes, forgetting all their history, then they realise, its weird again, but nice, because they still connect after all this time. Next time they bump into each other at say Luke's its not so awkward anymore. Its not normal and they're not ready to talk about the real things yet, but its a step in the right direction.

Hmm that was a completely random scenario i know.
Old 01-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked it ~Maz~ ! I hate their last meeting. ASP have to do something about that.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Definately agree with that scenario Maz. If Jess were only to come back for a couple episodes, I'd want him and Rory to just sit down and talk. I mean, really talk about everything. They need it.

I like your idea of them kind of forgetting everything for a bit and talk like they used to. It'd be cute if they got in a one of those little debates over an author or a book or something like that and both getting all heated and excited defending their own opinions like they used to. Then all of a sudden they'd stop, realizing how awkward it is. I think it'd be a nice, angsty scene. Bittersweet.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

I like that scenario too, Maz! It would be good to see them just sit down and talk about everything, instead of running away from each other all the time.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Maz i love that idea just them sitting down and talking would be enough for me i would be happy with that i would love to see them just talk like they used to
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 01-10-2005, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

aww, thanks guys, im glad you liked it. I just want them to talk too. i mean they were such good friends before because they always had something to talk about. they had opinions on things and could debate together for hours and that was great about them. i miss that.

and i think this season Rory has maybe grown up a bit more, and maybe Jess will be able to come back and see her without running away. They dont have to talk about everything the first time they see each other again, but just a nice scene to show that they still connect despite all the other crap.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maz- I totally love that a scenario with them just talking and Jess not running away. Just a chance for them to become friends and for Rory to maybe start trusting him again. I think they both kind of need to time to grow up and I have a feeling that Jess really has started to from last time I mean he actually talks to his mom. That is a start. I think Rory will also be able to grow up this season and be more mature. That would defintiely help them out if Rory and Jess ever have a chance to get back together.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that one of the obstacles in their relationship was their readiness to commit, mostly on Jess's part. He was the one with the most baggage & it prevented him from being honest to Rory. And when he thought he was ready in S4, Rory wasn't. Can't blame her though, the guy vanishes without a word for a year then he comes back & says "I love you. . . run away with me" as if nothing happened.

I think that if only Jess could prove himself to be truthful & ready for a more serious commitment, he & Rory will have a future together. He doesn't have to come back for a whole season for that, although I'd love for that to happen. Considering that Milo had already said time & again that he's through with GG, he can come back for a couple of episodes or so as a more responsible Jess, with his career & life on track, meet Rory & have her fall in love with him all over again. And they can walk into the sunset together for the series finale.