Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mvpics
I agree, and what was so awful IMO wasn't so much their romantic relationship breaking up that way, but the great friendship that had been played out so well (especially in season 2) was just lost in that scene. It was sad to see the friendship that was their base completely gone You really felt they had nothing left between them when she sat alone on the bed. And that friendship still has to be there buried underneath... somewhere. It would be great to see them reconnect and find that friendship again.

Yeah,at least a friendship would be great...I hope he comes back
Old 07-31-2005, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mvpics
. And that friendship still has to be there buried underneath... somewhere. It would be great to see them reconnect and find that friendship again.
Hey Kelly! Nice to see you here.

It would be great to see them reconnect again. And I'm sure they would do that, if they just gave each other a chance.
Old 07-31-2005, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I like all this talk of Jess coming back hehehe. Ugh all these ideas come to mind...muahahahah! (yea sorry for the evil laugh lol). I just love these two.

Kelly MVPics lovvvve the avatar!
Old 07-31-2005, 08:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Banner for Literati fans, its also in the fan art thread.

Lets get these teen hearts beating faster! Faster!

note to self: I miss you terribly.
avi by me, and I am proud.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

AWWW beautiful banner, thanks for posting!

Kelly, great to see you here! And yeah i so agree, that final scene was just so harsh that it felt like their friendship was being pulled apart. I hated how that happened because they were such good friends in s2, even when no one wanted them to be.

I think its important for Rory to get that friendship back. It would be a good storyline showing that she can be friends with one of her exes and i really think RJ could do it. There doesn't always have to be angst. Jess may still love her, and im sure she still loves him even if she doesnt let herself think it, and thats a good foundation for a friendship. Ofcourse later they would realise they are in love with each other still, hehe. But i would like to see a friendship reform between the two if Jess did come back.
Old 08-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Love the banner!

I agree they should have a friendship for now at least. that would be awesome to see.

By the way I'm Christie. I should post my name at the end, so i'll start, and try to remember to. I'm a biggg Rory/Jess fan.

-Christie
Old 08-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Christie You can put it in your signature so you wont have to type it everytime .

I just wonder how they will (if they do) fit a rekindling of a friendship that took a season to build to then go to dating, in one episode. Oh well. I am a big Lit fan too so I will keep my spirits up since, like you said Christie, it would be awesome to see!

Lets get these teen hearts beating faster! Faster!

note to self: I miss you terribly.
avi by me, and I am proud.
Old 08-02-2005, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

i think it would be easy to rekindle the friendship in oen ep because its always there underneath. They havent forgotten each other, what the other person was like, what they felt etc. And it just takes one of them to step forward and say "maybe we should stop running from each other" to have a civilised convo and realised they still like all those things about each other that they first did.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
i think it would be easy to rekindle the friendship in oen ep because its always there underneath. They havent forgotten each other, what the other person was like, what they felt etc. And it just takes one of them to step forward and say "maybe we should stop running from each other" to have a civilised convo and realised they still like all those things about each other that they first did.

Aww,that's very nice said! And so true!
Old 08-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by H O T Spike_Angel
By the way I'm Christie. I should post my name at the end, so i'll start, and try to remember to. I'm a biggg Rory/Jess fan.
Hi Christie! Nice to see you posting here. You fit right in here, we're all HUGE R/J fans.

Do you have a favourite Lit moment?

Maz - I completely agree with your last post.
Old 08-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Does anyone know where I can find some Lit quotes or happen to know any off the top of their head?
Old 08-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx
Does anyone know where I can find some Lit quotes or happen to know any off the top of their head?
On www.opposites-are-polar.net you can find transcripts if that helps you
Old 08-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *shiny girl*
On www.opposites-are-polar.net you can find transcripts if that helps you
Thank you!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

aww love your Lit av Lisa, so pretty! And your sig....awww that was so heartbreaking the way he finally said i love you. but im still mad that the next episode it wasnt even mentioned hardly.
Old 08-04-2005, 10:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks. I love that scene at the dock. She looked really gorgeous and it was their first moment of real honesty with each other.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the ILY scene. It was such a beautiful moment, even if it was sad. I really wished it had been acknowledged more. Then again, Rory and Jess never really wrap things up. They just leave it all open, which is good and bad in some ways.