Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

Old 12-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anettbianka (View Post)
Great find, Kara! That song definitely fits Rory's love life.

Thanks for putting up the poll, Kirsty.
I hope more people will vote. It will be interesting to see which quote wins.

I'm kinda sad you didn't add anything from Teach Me Tonight, though. There are some really great quotes in that ep, like:
"You’re not gonna kill me. Think how dull your life would be without me."
"You can do anything you wanted, you can be anything you wanted."
if i had a live jorurnal account i would vote but i dont have one so next time there a thing to vote for about rory and jess on this thread ill be glad to vote.

you can add me to facebook if need help wiith any games or just want to add me
Old 12-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Where's everyone lately?
We'll never reach the 10th thread if you guys don't post.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm here! That cap is too adorable.

I was just watching the scene from "Richard in Stars Hollow" where RJ talk outside of the video store. It's a little scene that doesn't get recognized a lot, but I love it. I think it really shows off their chemistry and they have this fun little banter going on.

RORY: And where did they even find that stupid picture?
JESS: Oh no, the picture’s good. It’s the people who are stupid.

Jess was a lot sweeter than people give him credit for.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

I know! It's my favorite holiday themed RJ moment. Probably because that cheek kiss felt so natural and her smile is adorable.

I love that scene a lot! Especially because of the Jess line you posted. I agree with Rory that the picture is not the best but how cute it is that he still loves it.

And you know he never got that eggroll so that can be the first reason of the "why are they not over" list. She still owes him an eggroll. XD

Old 12-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And you know he never got that eggroll so that can be the first reason of the "why are they not over" list. She still owes him an eggroll. XD
I know! I always think of that when I watch that scene! When they get married (which we all know they will), they will have eggrolls at their wedding.

I can see RJ getting married eventually, but I can't see them having some big traditional wedding. I can see them having a small and unique wedding, so eggrolls would fit nicely on the menu.

I'm so random, but you can't blame a girl for dreaming of a RJ wedding.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

But does he like eggrolls? I remember Lorelai gave him one in Lost&Found and he said it's bad. Although that was cold so probably that's why he didn't like it. Either way I'm sure he would eat it for Rory.

I definitely agree. I'm pretty sure their wedding would be very low key and they wouldn't make a big deal out of it. I can see it happening in Stars Hollow even if he doesn't like the town but their family lives there plus that's the place they fell in love so it has to be in SH (on the bridge ). But to be honest I have a hard time imagining them getting married. If we're talking about weddings I see them more clearly on LL's wedding. It's probably because I don't see Jess as the type of guy who would want to get married. I don't think he cares too much for that piece of paper. What matters to him is the fact that they love each other. Though if Rory really wanted marriage then he'd give in in a second. He's so head over heals in love with her that he would do anything that makes her happy.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflecting_Light (View Post)
RORY: And where did they even find that stupid picture?
JESS: Oh no, the picture’s good. It’s the people who are stupid.

Jess was a lot sweeter than people give him credit for.
That was a really cute scene. And it was funny what he did to all those videos at the store

Quote:
Cute!

Quote:
If we're talking about weddings I see them more clearly on LL's wedding. It's probably because I don't see Jess as the type of guy who would want to get married. I don't think he cares too much for that piece of paper. What matters to him is the fact that they love each other. Though if Rory really wanted marriage then he'd give in in a second. He's so head over heals in love with her that he would do anything that makes her happy.
That's true. I don't think he'd care much about getting married, but he would definitely do it if Rory would want to
Old 12-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
That was a really cute scene. And it was funny what he did to all those videos at the store
It was hilarious! I can see Taylor sitting down wanting to watch Bambi (cuz come one, it's Taylor! XD) and it's not exactly what he expects

I just realized that everytime he does something for her he either brushes it off like it's no big deal or denies it or pretends that it was just a prank (like with the videos and the snowman). I love that he doesn't do these things because he wants to look better in her eyes, just because he wants to help her/make her happy.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just realized that everytime he does something for her he either brushes it off like it's no big deal or denies it or pretends that it was just a prank (like with the videos and the snowman). I love that he doesn't do these things because he wants to look better in her eyes, just because he wants to help her/make her happy.
So true! And those seemingly little things he does for her are more impressive to me than a lot of the grand gestures that were made to the Gilmore girls over the series. I'd take Jess wrecking a snowman for me over someone (coughLogancough) hiring a person to follow me around with a coffee cart all day.

I love the subtle sweetness of Jess.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

^^ haha I'm with you there.

You know which gesture of his really touched my heart? When in The Real Paul Anka he told her that she can tell Logan that they did something if that's what she wants. Even in that moment right after she crushed him (and you can see on his face just how hurt he was) he only thought of what she wants.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

^ He was being so selfless. His heart was breaking and he only cared about her.

Gosh, that scene still kills me. All I want to do is give Jess a huge hug (and maybe slap Rory). I don't know how some GG fans can say that Jess is a jerk (and all of the other unfair stuff that is said about him) after watching that scene.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

for the holiday season i thought i would post a cute winter rory and jess picture well holiday season more like it

you can add me to facebook if need help wiith any games or just want to add me
Old 12-23-2008, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

It's funny how some people can see him so differently. Like yesterday it was Keg!Max on TV here and I talked to my friend after about it and she said she wanted to punch him (she's not a big fan of him) and I told her that I just wanted to give him a huge hug. I don't look at him as a jerk because of what happened in the bedroom. I know that he had a very horrible day so I just wish he opened his mouth and talked to Rory instead of what happened.

awww the sleigh ride
btw they totally give each other the looks in this scene too, it's just subtler than in the TMT car scene. XD

Old 12-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It's funny how some people can see him so differently. Like yesterday it was Keg!Max on TV here and I talked to my friend after about it and she said she wanted to punch him (she's not a big fan of him) and I told her that I just wanted to give him a huge hug. I don't look at him as a jerk because of what happened in the bedroom. I know that he had a very horrible day so I just wish he opened his mouth and talked to Rory instead of what happened.

I have a friend who doesn't like the show at all but only watches it because of Jess.

But anyway, I just wanted to drop by some RJ winter icons:

[96] Gilmore girls - The Bracebridge Dinner - Jess/Rory
here

[70] Gilmore girls - That'll Do Pig - Jess/Rory - part I
here

[70] Gilmore girls - That'll Do Pig - Jess/Rory - part II
here

Enjoy!