Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2008, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflecting_Light (View Post)
That's one of the reasons I love them together.
Me too... I agree with what you said. Jess showed her how to enjoy life but while she was doing it she was still herself. I love the fact that she didn't feel the urge to change when she was with Jess. She could stay herself because she knew that's the girl Jess fell for.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked that too. She didn't feel the need to change as she knew that Jess loved her the way she was
Old 03-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anettbianka (View Post)
She could stay herself because she knew that's the girl Jess fell for.
Exactly. He was shocked and upset when he came to see her in S6, because she wasn't acting like the girl he knew and fell in love with. I love that he felt like he could tell her that he didn't think she was being herself, even though he hadn't seen her in a long time. He was honest with her, just like a true friend should be.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree They never feel censored around each other they say what they are thinking even if they think it might hurt. It's better to be honest.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

*sad sigh* I miss RJ. I just watched S2 and S3 like a month ago, and I already want to watch them again! I'm a LIT addict.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anettbianka (View Post)
Me too... I agree with what you said. Jess showed her how to enjoy life but while she was doing it she was still herself. I love the fact that she didn't feel the urge to change when she was with Jess. She could stay herself because she knew that's the girl Jess fell for.
You know, as weird as it is, I never thought about that! But you're so right. Jess is the only one in who's company Rory didn't feel the need to change. Nothing against Dean or Logan, but still ... Jess never wanted Rory to change to something she wasn't.

Kara, me too!
Old 03-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Addicted Fan

I the OP is beautiful!
Can i be added? please
Old 03-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to the thread, Grace! (Is that your name?) Hope to see you around here a lot!
Old 03-29-2008, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is easy to become a Lit addict Kara they are just so cute and adorable around each other and they have amazing angsty scenes too
Old 03-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflecting_Light (View Post)
Welcome to the thread, Grace! (Is that your name?) Hope to see you around here a lot!
Thanks for the welcome and yeah that is my name
Old 03-31-2008, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Grace! I added you to the list

I made a new wallpaper yesterday and I also started a vid, now I just hope I won't give up before it's finished

Old 03-31-2008, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread Grace

The wallpaper is really pretty, Bia! I hope you finish that video too, I'd love to see it
Old 03-31-2008, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

That's a beautiful wallpaper! I snagged it. Gosh, they're gorgeous. I'm excited to see your video when it's finished! Don't give up on it!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is amazing Bia
Old 04-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

thanks guys... you're always so nice

Yesterday I rewatched LMHYBRO and I can't say enough how happy I am that we got to see grown up Jess. It's kinda ironic that this was the point where you could clearly see that Rory and Jess changed roles. A few years before Jess was in the same place as Rory is in this episode. He screwed up everything by running away from his problems and hurt all the people who cared about him and he loved while doing it. And this is exactly what happened with Rory... she also made a bad decision and dropped out of Yale, gave up on everything she ever fighted for and hurt the only person she loves more than anyone else in the world and instead of facing her mistakes she ran away to her grandparents. I really don't know if this parallel between RJ was intentional or not but kudos to the writers for choosing Jess to be the one who opens her eyes.

I think a lot of people realized in Rory's life that it's not right what she's doing and Lorelai tried to talk to her and even Logan in the beginning of S6 if I remember correctly but Jess was the only person who could give her that push she needed to get herself together and it makes me wonder who gave that push to Jess... well I think it could be Rory. I guess it was the moment when she said no to him in her dorm when he realized that he needs to do something out of his life to be the guy that's good enough for her in the long term. It also could help how Rory always believed in him. In TMT she told him that he can do anything and can be anything he wants to. And he definitely remembered this cuz in LMHYBRO she told him again that she knew he could do it and he replied he knows plus he also told her how he really couldn't have done it without her. So yeah another parallel... they were both sinking and they both touched the bottom at one point in their lives but when this happened the other was there and helped finding the way out to the right path.

oops I didn't intend to write this much but this thought just popped in my head and I wanted to write down and see if it makes any sense