Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah I miss Jess. I wonder why he didn't take the contract. We didn't get enough is right. They were the best couple on the show.
DuncanღVeronica SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny DanღSerena She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy credit to isis2015 for avi
Old 10-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's a good question.

Vote The Punisher!!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with op. Luke knew they were great together. They were. They're compatible, but not too compatible that they're boring. Remember when Rory said that in Season 3? and then Hi Hi Bye Bye. I don't care care. He quit his cigarette for her. I didn't like when Jess left. Just thinking about them.
DuncanღVeronica SamღAndy ChrisღGail DawsonღJoey PaceyღAndie NathanღHaley JakeღPeyton LucasღBrooke SeanღEmma CraigღManny DanღSerena She is my partner she is my business Nick to Andy credit to isis2015 for avi
Old 10-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

I'm guessing he didn't accept that because he didn't want to be stuck on a TV show for such a long time. Though I do wish he stayed a little bit longer, half a season of RJ together was not enough!!
Old 10-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. They had the dean stuff for so long.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed. RD were tolerable at first, but I never really liked them, but it was like, enough is enough already.

Quote:
I'm guessing he didn't accept that because he didn't want to be stuck on a TV show for such a long time. Though I do wish he stayed a little bit longer, half a season of RJ together was not enough!!
I can understand that, I'll still complain , but I do get it. It's just they had more buildup than actual time together. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE their buildup but I wish RJ had more to show for it.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

I feel the same way. It would have been nice if he stayed for at least one more season. I think it would have been interesting to see RJ trying to stay together and working on their relationship while she started Yale.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yea. Jess should have stayed. I missed him when he left and I feel the show was different once they put her in college. When Jwess came back later, I wanted them to get back together. They belong together. My friend loves RJ too. They had the same taste in stuff. The only mistake Jess made was leaving.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

If only Jess had stayed then surely he and Rory would have been endgame!

Vote The Punisher!!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

I always felt like that was ASP's plan but things just didn't work out that way.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know RJ endgame would be great! But no, Jess/Milo had to leave. Why do none of Milo's pairings in general not be endgame?
Old 10-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish I knew.

Vote The Punisher!!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Well, RJ are still endgame in my mind. They can never stay away from each other for long.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are definitely correct!

Vote The Punisher!!
Old 10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

I like to imagine a happy ending for them, too.