Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZOCFan
"She's genuine. You know, I mean - when you see her smiling onscreen, it's very natural."
That is cute! Do you know any other quotes by Milo where he speaks of Alexis?
Old 01-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Hm, no not really. Sorry. I should try and watch the Craig Kilborn interview again. Many more quotes I can dig up on, hopefully!
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-06-2005, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

OK, this is something Milo said about filming Rory's and Jess' first kiss with Alexis...

When I congratulated him on his steamy season-ender kiss, he smiled bashfully and said: "Tell Alexis. It was all her. I was nervous. We're in this huge beautiful mansion out in the country, and everybody stopped what they were doing and walked over to watch the scene. And I was like, 'Okay, this is pressure.' We did it over and over, and people were still there. We did each angle a million times. It was a full makeout session the whole day."

Cute. Seems like they had fun shooting that scene.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, that's such a sweet quote. Hee, I bet they did have fun. I remember that scene so easily.

I think I've watched that CK interview about five times already, but it's so cool too see Alexis so laid back. She's really funny, and sincere. The story about the hairdresser cutting too much off it and telling her hair-cut buddy partner (those were her words) in Spanish, and then not getting any tips was hilarious. And her cat sounds adorable.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZOCFan
I think I've watched that CK interview about five times already, but it's so cool too see Alexis so laid back. She's really funny, and sincere.
Yes, she seems really nice and funny. In the interview with Sharon Osbourne though, she seemed kind of uncomfortable at times. Or was that just me?
Old 01-08-2005, 12:49 AM
Absolute Fan

I've never seen that interview.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-08-2005, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

If you go to www.visionsofalexis.com you'll find it there under the multimedia - video section. There's also lots of other Alexis videos.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Yes, she seems really nice and funny. In the interview with Sharon Osbourne though, she seemed kind of uncomfortable at times. Or was that just me?
I dont think so. Sharon goes out of her way to make people feel comfortable to the point of almost smothering them. She also probed some stuff that was different and we hadnt heard Alexis talk about before.

The one where she was uncomfortable was the Regis interview. Though that is my favorite one since she looked so adorable when she got flustered. And hey even though it was adorable too, someone had to mention the hiding her hands in her sleeves thing she was doing in all her interviews. It also was fun since both Regis and Kelly were both completely and utterly clueless about the show.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 01-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

It was just me then. I haven't seen that interview with Regis and Kelly. Will have to look it up.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm watching the Sharon Osbourne interview right now, and Sharon is an odd interviewer. The questions are odd, and that comment about her looking like a twelve year old was odd. She looks young, but not that young.
|| JESS
Old 01-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I think the Sharon Osbourne interview was the first time we had heard about Alexis being in Bride and Prejudice. Sharon's not the best interviewer, but at least we got some new info out of it.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Well, that's true Dorothy. I think it's Sharon's style of interviewing that bugs me, but she did get new info out of Alexis so...
Old 01-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
If you go to www.visionsofalexis.com you'll find it there under the multimedia - video section. There's also lots of other Alexis videos.
Thanks for the info! I'll check it out later.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-10-2005, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Your welcome!
Old 01-11-2005, 06:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
i actually thought she was really uncomfortable too .. like i think some of her answers were a bit short because she was uneasy .. i think her CK interview was a lot more relaxed because she'd heard Lauren say his show was her favourite to be on and interviewed