Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Imagine that Alexis would be on Heroes. Which role do you think would suit her best? Or what role would you love to see her in?
Old 03-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I would love to see her on Heroes as one of the people with powers.

I dont want her on the show because of Milo though, I just think it would be cool to see her in a role that she hasn't really done before, an action cause all she really does is drama/comedy. Not saying she doesn't do an amazing job with those roles of course, I would just like to see her do different things Show she is a good actress in different ways!

Or seeing her guest star on Supernatural would be cool, oh as a creepy demon chick

Those are the only other 2 shows I watch regularely
Old 03-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think she would look good on Veronica Mars or maybe even One Tree Hill I dunno! I would like to see her as an evil person or a criminal.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethanyBee (View Post)
I would like to see her as an evil person or a criminal.
Yea that would be so cool and fun to watch. She always plays the goody-tooshoos (sp?), I would like to see her mix it up a little. I know she could do it!
Old 03-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked her in Sin City, I loved how they let her eyes stay the amazing blue they are.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethanyBee (View Post)
I think she would look good on Veronica Mars or maybe even One Tree Hill I dunno! I would like to see her as an evil person or a criminal.
I would love to see Alexis on Veronica Mars, but not on OTH. I think she would be a great fit on VM as a villain in a Machiveillian(sp?) way. Plus it would be a great opportunity to see her and Kristen together.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe CSI,OTH or VM
and why i love you"

icon by moi
Old 03-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

i would love to see her on heroes, i still have a soft spot for her and milo. i'd like her to play some sort of evil character though. i'd like to see her doing something really different like she did in sin city.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh I would love to see her on Hereos esp after seeing her in Sin City I feel she would be awesome in it.

I could also see her on 6 Degrees as well.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

I like all of your suggestions!

Seems like most of us would like to see her in a really dark role, playing an evil person, a criminal or something. I'd love to see that too! I know she would do that well.

Quote:
Or seeing her guest star on Supernatural would be cool, oh as a creepy demon chick
I love that idea! That would be so cool to see!

I also think she would do well on VM. It'd be really fun to see her working with Kirsten. I really don't watch OTH or Six Degrees, so I can't say how well she'd suit on that show.

It'd be fun to see her on Heroes with some strange, evil power.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Yea I would love to see her doing a role sort of like her sin city role but less ****ty. I would like to see her all evil with some weird power hehe!
Old 03-18-2007, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_clo (View Post)
I would love to see her on Heroes as one of the people with powers.

I dont want her on the show because of Milo though, I just think it would be cool to see her in a role that she hasn't really done before, an action cause all she really does is drama/comedy. Not saying she doesn't do an amazing job with those roles of course, I would just like to see her do different things Show she is a good actress in different ways!

Those are the only other 2 shows I watch regularely
totally agree with you...
Old 02-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Heroes is an excellent one!!!

I would love to see her on Ugly Betty or Supernatural ( that would be a kick, be on the same show with Jared, again. )
Old 02-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ugly Betty! Her & America work so well together! Even though I don't watch anymore <no time> Alexis' appearance would definitely get me to tune in
Old 02-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nicole: Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that. How ironic that I picked those two shows! But I agree with you on the UB show... her apperance would so up the ratings.