Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2005, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *shiny girl*
Did you watch Live 8? What is that?
There were these concerts arranged last weekend to Make Poverty History. This is from the Live official site: LIVE 8 is part of a day of action across the world which kick-starts The Long Walk to Justice that calls on the leaders of the world’s richest countries to act when they meet in Gleneagles on 6th-9th July. On July 2nd in London, Edinburgh, Philadelphia, Berlin, Paris and Rome millions will be coming together to call for complete debt cancellation, more and better aid and trade justice for the world’s poorest people.

Quote:
Favorite place on FF? Here of course Most of the posts I've made I made here!
Aww, that's good to hear.

So, what other boards do you visit?
What is your favourite site on the Net (besides FF)?
Old 07-06-2005, 09:35 AM
Addicted Fan

If you can be at two places at once where would it be and why?
That's very interesting ...hmm,for the future (or in two months) I'd like to be here in Stuttgart by my family,school aso. and in the near of Prag ( Czechia) where my best friend is going to go to school next school year. If that was possible it would be unbelievable because I'm going to miss her so much here,...well that's life,I guess... but that won't keep us from being best friends ever!

Coke or Pepsi? Coke
Where are you from? Germany

Did you watch Live 8? So now I now what you mean lol,I'm afraid no,I've only seen some extracts on TV but Berlin is too far from here

So, what other boards do you visit? I like to visit the GG forum,Hayden Christensen,Joan of Arcadia and Mandy Moore but it's now gone

What is your favourite site on the Net (besides FF)? Ooh,there are so many...www.simply-alexis.org , www.visionsofalexis.com , www.m-moore.net , aso. there are really to many But FF is the most visited site from me
Old 07-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

What do you like to do on your spare time?
Old 07-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariSk8
What do you like to do on your spare time?
Reading, playing with my dog, watching movies and coming online.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlize'sAngel
Reading, playing with my dog, watching movies and coming online.
Hey! Welcome to the board!

This game is called the Hot Seat, and right now Pia (shiny girl) is in the Hot Seat and answers our questions.

If you want to join the game, we'll be happy to have you. And if you want to be in the Hot Seat, you can go after Pia and Mari.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi Charlize'sAngel

And I like going out, doing sth. with my bestfriend like shopping (I'm not a fashion victim or anything but... ) ,eating in a chinese restaurant or only going to spent some time talking and drinking a milkshake or whatever lol. When I'm alone I like to come here,to draw and to read some fashion magazines. There's a lot of stuff but it changes every day!
Old 07-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

So, tomorrow is Pia's last day in the Hot Seat. (After Pia, it's Mari's turn) So ask her your final questions.

What's your morning routine?
Favourite time of the year?
What magazines do you read?
Ever read a book that made you cry?
Old 07-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

this is adding on to madelen's last question, did you cry reading or watching A walk to remember?

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
Old 07-08-2005, 05:40 AM
Addicted Fan

What's your morning routine? Standing up,of course lol going into the bathroom, putting water into my face aso... going to my room again,dressing up,putting on my school make-up,getting my hair done aso...walking into the kitchen to eat and drink,checking that I've got everything and walking to the station which is about 3 minutes from here

Favourite time of the year? I guess it's spring,though this year was a little rainy but it is never to hot or to cold in spring that's what I love on it! You can wear almost everything

What magazines do you read? Instyle,Elle Girl, Glamour, Young, Vougue, ...

Ever read a book that made you cry Yep,and that was my favourite book 'Memoirs of a Geisha' from Arthur Golden

Did you cry reading or watching A walk to remember?
I've not read it yet but I'm looking forward to and oh yes I've cried every single time I've watched it but I love it though. I can't believe something like this can happen,you know,it's just an amazing story, love story . And love is the most important thing we have in life,right?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

So, Pia's time in the Hot Seat is up. Hope you had fun! It was interesting to get to know you better.

So, Mari's next.

Basic questions:
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Favourite music?
Last movie you saw?
Old 07-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Total Fan

Favorite book?
Other boards you visit on FF?
Old 07-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Addicted Fan

What do you like to do with your friends?
Which is your favourite kind of music?

*And I had fun,wasn't as bad as the 'hot seat' sounds
Old 07-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

How old are you? I'm 14

Where are you from? Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Favourite music? I love Dashboard Confessional and Maroon 5. I have lots of favorites songs, all by DC and M5, Vienna by Billy Joel, Sad Eyes by Bruce Springsteen, Other Side of the World by KT Tunstall, many others..I love music

Last movie you saw? Fantastic Four, Didn't like it, thought it was kind of stupid and the animation was weird.

Favorite book? I don't read much, but I like the Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants series, Mrs. Dalloway and Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination

Other boards you visit on FF? Milo Ventimiglia, Maroon 5 and Gilmore Girls

What do you like to do with your friends? Talk, go to the movies, make fun of each other, go to the club, skip school, lol, we're bad influences, we're always beeing (sp?) suspended from school

Which is your favourite kind of music? I like punk rock, rock, emo some pop and some hip hop
Old 07-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Favourite Rory moment on GG?
Are you a Lit fan?
Favourite books?
Describe yourself in five words.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Favourite Rory moment on GG? Let's see...I loved when she went to NY to see Jess, when she jumped from that Life and Death Brigade thing. But I think my favourite would be her graduation speech.

Are you a Lit fan? Yes, of course

Favourite books? I don't read much, but I like the Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants series, Mrs. Dalloway and Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination

Describe yourself in five words. Funny, friendly, agitated, sarcastic and lazy