Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think she'll get alot of media attention for this film .And knowing that she only had such a small part in it makes me happy that they still included her in the trailer obviously the producer or the directors think she's good enough to use in the publicity department. I think this is were the casting directors will take a real shining to her knowing that she worked with all these big stars . And roxy was right it would so so well on her resume.
Old 01-06-2005, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
This movie will look great on her resume though, and more people will have to see how talented Alexis is with SC.
True. She's doing so many different types of movies, which I think is great. It'll show everybody that she's able to do anything, and that's she's not stuck in playing just this one character.

Quote:
And knowing that she only had such a small part in it makes me happy that they still included her in the trailer obviously the producer or the directors think she's good enough to use in the publicity department.
Yeah, that's a good sign. She must've impressed them.
Old 01-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Without being spoilerish. Alexis' role may be small... though given how Robert Rodriguez is it may be bigger than we expect. But it is a rather important one.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 01-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Raja yeah i heard that too.But who knows.I just can't wait to watch it.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

i cant wait either.. im just so excited to see her do something that contrasts her character in Gilmore Girls .. and what i saw from the trailer it looks like she played her character really well
Old 01-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Absolute Fan

I just realized I haven't watched the trailer yet. Whoops.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Extreme Fan

I dont think so
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 01-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

When is the movie coming out ? Last i heard it was Feb .
Old 01-12-2005, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

According to imdb.com the movie is released in the States and in the Czech Republic on the first of April. The 21st of April in Russia, the 22nd in UK, 25th of May in Belgium, June 2nd in the Netherlands and July 8th in Finland.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

does it say anything about Australia?
Old 01-12-2005, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

No, sorry. Just the countries I mentioned...I assume it'll be released in Australia about the same time as in UK or USA. How long do you have to wait usually for a movie to be released there? Not as long as we here in Finland I bet.
Old 01-12-2005, 06:08 AM
Loyal Fan

it varies for us.. but it's usually the same time as the UK so i guess i won't have to wait as long as you do .. poor you guys!
Old 01-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, lord. It's gonna take ages for it to come here, in little wee New Zealand.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
No, sorry. Just the countries I mentioned...I assume it'll be released in Australia about the same time as in UK or USA. How long do you have to wait usually for a movie to be released there? Not as long as we here in Finland I bet.
Bummer thanks for looking
Old 01-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Absolute Fan

My friend told me today he saw a poster for this movie and he wants to see it. LOL that's so weird. None of my friends like the same movies as me.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl