Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2005, 04:27 AM
  #16
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorygirl
My family lives in Texas, and when they would watch Gilmore Girls at home, my cat would get horribly confused. He'd hear my voice and tear back and forth down the hallway looking for me and couldn't figure out where I was.
Aww,just wanted to post that one,too lol,her cat must be really funny!!!
__________________
*shiny girl* is offline  
Old 06-16-2005, 08:26 AM
  #17
Part-Time Fan
 
Chickers's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 106
"I don't like drama, especially about petty things. I'm just left feeling like ewww, I don't need this headache right now, it's ridiculous! If you enjoy it, enjoy it, but I don't want to be a part of it."

"I'm focused on trying to find bits of reality [in Hollywood]. Even when you watch the news here, it's not what's really going on in the world, it's celebrity gossip. Anywhere else in the world that's not the case--nobody's talking about somebody's breast implants on the red carpet"

"I couldn't get into modeling as much I probably could with other jobs. You just stand there--it's not the most rewarding thing. A lot of work goes into a beautiful picture, but I crave a job that involves more mental work."

"I always had trouble talking to girls my own age--there was a lot of cattiness and two-facedness. Guys were always more straight-forward with me, which I appreciated."

"When things are not great with a guy, I talk to a friend and try to get it off my chest, forget about what's going on. Lots of times, you really can't do anything about it. So you have to try to keep yourself busy, which is hard to do, but it's all you can do."

"I don't think I've ever had a real 'fight' with my best friend. We just try to make things as fair as possible by taking turns making decisions. If your friend loves doing something you don't like, isn't doing it for them what makes it part of the fun? But I'm lucky. My best friend and I both really like going to Target. If we need razors and microwaveable popcorn, we also end up 'needing' potted plants and a new Slip 'n' Slide."

"When you're overwhelmed, I say have a really good meal. I love macaroni and cheese. I also love good salads, and takeout foods from other countries--Indian, Thai, Cuban. Unlike on the show, I like healthy foods. And I don't drink coffee--it makes me sick. On the show, I put cola in my mug 'cause it's dark like coffee."
Chickers is offline  
Old 06-16-2005, 01:02 PM
  #18
Passionate Fan

 
Raja's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickers
"I don't like drama, especially about petty things. I'm just left feeling like ewww, I don't need this headache right now, it's ridiculous! If you enjoy it, enjoy it, but I don't want to be a part of it."
Did she say that right after the Vanity Fair shoot?
__________________
Thomas: How can you be a nymphomaniac and never had sex?
Isabelle: I'm choosy.
__________________________
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 09:39 AM
  #19
Part-Time Fan
 
Chickers's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 106
Lol, i think she said that at the Seventeen photoshoot.

"It's your stuff, and if you share things that are too personal with a magazine or with your public, it's sort of like it's not really yours anymore, it's shared information and it's not special to you anymore. I don't like that. I think people with personalities who like to talk about what's going on in their lives, they'll talk without really knowing how it's going to come back and bite them, and generally, it does. And luckily, I have the kind of personality where I am extremely private. I don't really like to tell everyone my business. I'd much rather people wonder or not know."
Chickers is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 11:26 AM
  #20
Master Fan

 
madelen's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 18,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickers
"It's your stuff, and if you share things that are too personal with a magazine or with your public, it's sort of like it's not really yours anymore, it's shared information and it's not special to you anymore. "
This is one of my favourite quotes by Alexis.
__________________
icon by same old story
NPH - He's got so much talent, it's a little scary!
Glee! "It's like High School Musical has been punched in the stomach and had its lunch money stolen." - Cory Monteith
madelen is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 11:30 AM
  #21
New Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 58
let me see if I understand the idea...
we are supposed to wright quotes of alexis? or quotes of her characters that she played?... or both?

Dina(: is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 11:37 AM
  #22
Master Fan

 
madelen's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 18,984
We post quotes by Alexis.

We a thread to post your favourite Rory quotes too: http://www.fanforum.com/alexis-blede...es-thread.html
__________________
icon by same old story
NPH - He's got so much talent, it's a little scary!
Glee! "It's like High School Musical has been punched in the stomach and had its lunch money stolen." - Cory Monteith
madelen is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 11:37 AM
  #23
Master Fan

 
madelen's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 18,984
We post quotes by Alexis.

We have a thread to post your favourite Rory quotes too: http://www.fanforum.com/alexis-blede...es-thread.html
__________________
icon by same old story
NPH - He's got so much talent, it's a little scary!
Glee! "It's like High School Musical has been punched in the stomach and had its lunch money stolen." - Cory Monteith
madelen is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:34 PM
  #24
New Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
We post quotes by Alexis.

We have a thread to post your favourite Rory quotes too: http://www.fanforum.com/alexis-blede...es-thread.html

O.K. now I understand!
Dina(: is offline  
Old 07-05-2005, 11:59 AM
  #25
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickers
Lol, i think she said that at the Seventeen photoshoot.

"It's your stuff, and if you share things that are too personal with a magazine or with your public, it's sort of like it's not really yours anymore, it's shared information and it's not special to you anymore. I don't like that. I think people with personalities who like to talk about what's going on in their lives, they'll talk without really knowing how it's going to come back and bite them, and generally, it does. And luckily, I have the kind of personality where I am extremely private. I don't really like to tell everyone my business. I'd much rather people wonder or not know."
Aww,thanks for this quote I love it,great what she says!!!
__________________
*shiny girl* is offline  
Old 07-06-2005, 01:10 PM
  #26
Master Fan

 
madelen's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 18,984
Some quotes I found:

"I just picture myself being happy. I don't know how it's all going to work out, but I just imagine it working out. You've just got to make your plans and, once you've made them, you have to stop worrying."

"Wear comfortable shoes. It’s just better to walk through life in comfortable shoes."

"It's not that I spent my day worrying about what other people think, but at public events, then maybe you have a certain responsibility towards your audience, and our audience are young girls....Maxim wouldn't ask me to do a cover anyway."


__________________
icon by same old story
NPH - He's got so much talent, it's a little scary!
Glee! "It's like High School Musical has been punched in the stomach and had its lunch money stolen." - Cory Monteith
madelen is offline  
Old 07-07-2005, 09:51 AM
  #27
Addicted Fan

 
*shiny girl*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen

"It's not that I spent my day worrying about what other people think, but at public events, then maybe you have a certain responsibility towards your audience, and our audience are young girls....Maxim wouldn't ask me to do a cover anyway."
that one is funny,I'm sure they'd ask here
__________________
*shiny girl* is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.