Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah , they're very adorable, i love the notebook but to me it was a huge tearjerker.

btw, madelen i love your avy as well.

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
Old 06-15-2005, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorygirl
yeah , they're very adorable, i love the notebook but to me it was a huge tearjerker.
Yeah, I know! I cried so much in the end too! But I loved the movie anyway.

Quote:
btw, madelen i love your avy as well.
Thanks! Snagged it from the avatar thread at the Milo board! Been watching some season 2 episodes. I just have to say I love The Bracebridge Dinner eppy!
Old 06-15-2005, 05:19 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah, that was a good, episode. he helps them win the snowwoman contest. And how he jumped in the sleigh.

Jenley <3
Old 06-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorygirl
And how he jumped in the sleigh.
Yeah, that was cute!

Had a bad day at work. I'm so stressed out! And to make matters worse, I won't have a day off from work until next week! The last time I had a day off was last weeks Monday...
Old 06-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww Madelen... That sucks

I stayed home today (from school, not work lol)... I'm really sick... so that sucks...Poo. lol
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 06-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Loyal Fan

ohh kate i hope you feel better. when does your school let out for summer?

and madelen that stinks but I'm sure it'll be greatly appreciated when you get it off.

Jenley <3
Old 06-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Elissa. I'm feeling a little better than I did in the morning, but yeah...

Um, well this is my last official week, then next week I have exams... and well actually I think there's a could 'official' days afterwards, and exam review day, but barley anyone goes then lol....
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 06-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Loyal Fan

lol, well I'm glad your feeling better. I had and am getting over a horrible headache because my mom soaked my pants (that had stains on them) in bleach, well she asked me too look at them and she got the smell all over her hands.
but I'm feeling a little better now.

Jenley <3
Old 06-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Kate and Elissa! Work is much better now.

Sooo...To keep the discussion going: What kind of music are you guys listening to?

I'm really into The Strokes, Coldplay (just bought X&Y), and then this Finnish "rock" (can't really define the music they play) band called Apulanta. And lots of other bands and artists too. Think I'm gonna buy Gavin Degraws CD next...
Old 06-18-2005, 01:04 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm into Coldplay,too! They make such a great music! And I Switchfoot and Lifehouse,these are my three favourite bands.I also like classical music,it's good to relax and think,but also things like Mandy Moore,Christina Aguilera sine her last album and I can't get enough of Delta Goodrem...there are a lot more but that's the music I love to listening to in the moment
Old 06-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I like Lifehouse too, Pia!

SO, you guys seen any good movies lately? I watched Before Sunset and Alfie the other night. And they were both good. I liked Before Sunrise better than Before Sunset though...But Alfie was a great movie. And it didn't hurt that Jude Law looked so amazing!
Old 06-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Oh, I like Lifehouse too, Pia!

SO, you guys seen any good movies lately? I watched Before Sunset and Alfie the other night. And they were both good. I liked Before Sunrise better than Before Sunset though...But Alfie was a great movie. And it didn't hurt that Jude Law looked so amazing!

Yep,he looks good! The last good movie I've seen,hmm I guess Kingdom of Heaven and Star Wars of course,also a german movie called ''Sopie Scholl'' maybe you know her name because of the second world war-there should be also a movie called white rose...however a great movie!
Old 06-22-2005, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

I saw Mr & Mrs Smith recently which was sooo good. I think im going to watch "Alot Like Love" this Friday with my sister. It has Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Pete in it. Anyone seen it?
Old 06-23-2005, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I want to see Mr & Mrs Smith too!

I've heard a little about A Lot Like Love, and it seems like a good movie. Tell us how you liked it, Maz.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:55 AM
New Fan

Hello!!

my name is Dina and I'm new here..
I posted that I'm new in other thread, but I think here i'ts a better place.

so... like I said my name is Dina, I'm 15.5 years old.. I'm from Israel, Tel Aviv.. I'll tell you a little about my self.. I will be happy if you will do the same..

On sunday my summer vacation finally started..I had a hard year in school with all the exams.. but I think my greads are OK.. I'm happy

the thing that I love doing the most is watching TV and a lot of movies...I'm kide of obsessive about movies and celebrities..
my favorite actors are:
Matt Damon
Johnny Depp
Brad Pitt
Edward Norton
Gary Oldman

my favorit movie is Figth Club

I watch a lot...and I mean a lot of TV.. one of my favorit shows is, of course, Gilmore Girls..
The First 3 seasons came to Israel..so I haven't seen yes season 4 and 5... if there is season 5...

Tomorow I'll go to Mr. and Mrs. smith...... finally

OK.. these massege became long.. I have more stuff to tell about my self.. but I wont bored you.. if you have question I will be happy to answer..

and thank you Madelen for helping me