Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2005, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Now I really want to see Garden State! What kind of music did it have, Roxy? And how long was it?
Old 01-16-2005, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

woah thanks for PMing the Closer spoiler Emmy, i still havent watched it and i dont want to be spoiled. I was going to go and watch it today but yesterday i tried to start my car and it wouldnt start and turns out my battery's flat so i have to get my cousin to jump start it, but he wont be able to do it until later! now im gonna have to wait until next weekend to watch it! or maybe on wednesday on my day off if i can get someone to go with.

My exams are finally over! I dread the results because i totally failed them all but atleast they're over. it feels like a whole weight off my shoulders!

Jess, thanks for the book description, it sounds really good actually. I may just have to buy it. I still have the "A Walk To Remember" and "The Notebook" books to read from wehn i ordered them with the Travelling Pants books so maybe ill wait, or try and find the book in the shop. Who is the book by again?
Old 01-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Now I really want to see Garden State! What kind of music did it have, Roxy? And how long was it?
Madelen, the soundtrack is really good. I wish I knew where it was at the moment. I think I lost it. Go to amazon.com and you can listen to some short clips of it.
Old 01-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Who is the book by again?
Megan McCafferty.

I loved the music in Garden State. Madelen, if you go here and scroll down you can listen to the songs on it.

I'm sure you did fine on your exams, Maz. But hey, as you said, at least they're over now.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

So, my cousin came over early and fixed my car so me and my sis went to watch Closer. I cant really describe what i thought other than it was strange. I cant really describe it any other way. Except now i kinda of have newfound apprecition for the hotness of Jude Law.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, yay! Another Jude-Law-Is-So-Hot fan! If him and Sienna ever decide to have kids, they would have very beautiful kids. Tomorrow, when I see Alfie, it'll be 105 minutes of staring at Jude Law. And that will be fun.

I really wanna see Closer now. I keep watching the trailer. Natalie & Clive just won at the Golden Globes, and plus Jude Law is in it too.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 01-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyMcBitchy
I'll PM you, so I won't spoil it for anyone else.

Thanks! Your greatness!!!
Old 01-17-2005, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Thanks germ and Em for the Garden State info. I have to go and listen to the clips soon.

Saw the Phantom of the Opera yesterday. It was good, and the music was amazing! Really powerful, especially the Phantom of the Opera piece. I really recommend it, but only if you like musicals. 'Cause there's lots of singing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
I may just have to buy it. I still have the "A Walk To Remember" and "The Notebook" books to read from wehn i ordered them with the Travelling Pants books so maybe ill wait, or try and find the book in the shop.
A Walk To Remember and The Notebook are great books Maz. You should read them ASAP!
And I'm sure you did well on your exams.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

yeah, ive seen both movies so i wanted to read the books too but i never got around to it.

What did Natalie and Clive win at the GG?

I think i did like Closer, even if it was strange. I recommend atleast watching it.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Portman and Owen won for the best supporting actress/actor.
Old 01-19-2005, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

So what did you think of the other Golden Globe winners? Like Leonardo DiCaprio winning Best Actor in a drama and Desperate Housewives and Nip/Tuck winning best television series (comedy/drama)...I haven't seen The Aviator or Desperate Housewives. I've seen a little of nip/Tuck, and I didn't like it.

I'm sure you all have already seen Alexis and Milo at the Golden Globe party?
If not, hurry to the news thread.

So, what else is new with you guys? I just came home from university for the rest of the week, 'cause I have to work... I need to do a few articles tomorrow and Friday for a local newspaper...
Old 01-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Thanks germ and Em for the Garden State info. I have to go and listen to the clips soon.

Saw the Phantom of the Opera yesterday. It was good, and the music was amazing! Really powerful, especially the Phantom of the Opera piece. I really recommend it, but only if you like musicals. 'Cause there's lots of singing.

A Walk To Remember and The Notebook are great books Maz. You should read them ASAP!
And I'm sure you did well on your exams.
A walk to Remember and The Notebook are Amazing books. The A walk to remember movie is nothing like the book.In a good way. I liked the book better in my opinion.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinIty
A walk to Remember and The Notebook are Amazing books. The A walk to remember movie is nothing like the book.In a good way. I liked the book better in my opinion.
AWTR is my favorite movie! Sometimes I like the book more but then I revert back to liking the movie more. Both are amazing.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 01-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstarshine
AWTR is my favorite movie! Sometimes I like the book more but then I revert back to liking the movie more. Both are amazing.
I agree, both the movie and the book are great! Both make me always cry!
Old 01-20-2005, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

yeah i let my sister read the AWTR book before me, while i read the travelling pants ones and she said the book is very different to the movie. i love the movie alot, but im sure i will like the book too. i just have to start reading it!