Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2006, 06:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
i was on IMDB earlier and it looks like alexis is not doing sin city 2. on the sin city page it just has jessica alba, brittany murphy and rosario dawson as well as others but no alexis.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70
Alexis' character, Becky, died at the end of the first one. (Or at least we could assume she would die when she was with Josh Hartnet's character at the end of the movie.)
In the graphic novel it's the old town girls themselves who kill her. So you could bring her back just to properly execute her. Since the stories aren't chronological you could theoretically bring her back for some as a background player. But to give her anything worthwhile to do or say would be a re-write of the books.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 06-06-2006, 09:30 AM
New Fan

Did anyone see the ALMA awards last night?
I know she attended even though she didn't win.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

They showed the ALMA awards from last month on TV? I didn't see it (because I don't live in the US), but yeah, she attended that.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

there weren't any pictures at the ALMA though right?
avi by me
Old 06-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

There were. Check the first post.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

oh yea there were pics huh. lol. duh. i got my events screwed up.
avi by me
Old 06-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Total Fan

This was posted by Ausillo.had some Alexis parts
Quote:
Ausiello: One of the things Amy and Dan wanted was a two-year deal, which struck many people as odd because you and Alexis have made it pretty clear that you're leaving after next season. What's your take?Graham: I mean, I don't know. I think it's really better left... I think they hoped that we would change our minds.

Ausiello: Is there a possibility of that?
Graham: There's no way to say. No one's approached us about [an eighth season]. It's a lifestyle thing as well as a creative thing. I'm not set for life or anything. I need a steady job, and this is a wonderful character and a great show and something I'm really proud of. So there are definitely reasons to keep doing it. But to me, when you start staying someplace for money or security, it shows in your work. It's a very difficult show to do. It's a lot of language and that makes for very long hours.

Ausiello: Will it be a decision you and Alexis make together?Graham: It will be something we talk about. We talk about major things involving the show frequently. I don't think we'll ever get in a situation where she wants to stay but I don't and one of us is holding out. We wouldn't do that in a vacuum without the other one knowing.

Ausiello: Would you ever continue without Alexis?Graham: Never. Can you imagine? "Lorelai's Place." I, like, move into Luke's diner and, you know, hang up a new sign and start singing the theme song and directing all the episodes. That would be terrible.
i thought it was sweet that Lauren wouldn't do GG without Alexis
Old 06-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Extreme Fan

I just heard Milo and Alexis broke up..is this true?
Johnny: I wish I knew how to keep you safe-Jolu
Brandon Barash to Canada Campaign- Fans PM Me
Old 06-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory_n_logan
I just heard Milo and Alexis broke up..is this true?
Yes. She's now living with me. We're going to vacation in Tahiti starting July 13th. Have to remember to pack some extra strength sunblock since she burns easily.

Seriously it's really pointless to speculate. They are both low profile enough (both in terms of being private and in terms of being rather low on the hollywood pecking order and thus generally left alone anyway) that really the only way you'd ever really find out about any breakup is if they were spotted publicly dating other people.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 06-09-2006, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was brought over to the Matt Czuchry board by mitten07... I don't know if this is a reliable source and if there is any truth to it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitten07

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 06-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing that Ausiello bit over, Ali. I thought it was very sweet of Lauren to say that. I think it's great that they make these decisions together.

Thanks for posting that link, Karen. About that breakup rumour...I don't know if it's true. Hopefully not, but if it is, then that's their business (of course). And like Raja said, they're both so private that they probably won't speak about it. That's why it's kinda weird that he publicist would confirm it. But like I said, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Yes. She's now living with me. We're going to vacation in Tahiti starting July 13th. Have to remember to pack some extra strength sunblock since she burns easily.
I hope you're happy together.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

The Lauren bits about Alexis are really sweet
And I really hope it's not true about M&A..
Why should her publicist go around saying that?
Old 06-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

If it is true i would think her publicist would confirm it. They are both privete people so i would think they would want to answer the question right away and get it over with, but that's just me.

Old 06-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

black rose1 Welcome!

You might be right about that.