Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-15-2004, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone knows where to find that interview-thing they did a few years ago (when Milo was still on), when all of the cast was present and also Amy Sherma-Palladino. Where can I find the transcription? Thanks!
Quote:
Are you talking about that Behind the Scenes event? Darn it, I know that I saw the transcript for that somewhere on the GG board...
Quote:
Eeek. I know what you're talking about, and I think I've seen the link to the transcript as well, but I can't remember where on the GG board. I'll do a few searches as well. Hopefully someone will be able to find it!
Do you mean the Q&A session with the TV Critics on their bi-annual tour in Jan.2003? If so, Jim has it on his site, he put all GG show and actors articles/interviews after Jenna closed down gilmoregirls.net...

TCA Winter Press Tour - Jan. 11, 2003

Last edited by darcybennett; 12-15-2004 at 12:31 AM
Old 12-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Ah, darcy to the rescue. Thanks so much!
Old 12-15-2004, 01:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Alexis/Milo spotting!

I got this off another forum, posted on Sunday, December 12:
Quote:
I saw Alexis today at the mall with Milo, the guy who played Jess. Her posture is fine in person; in fact, she's absolutely gorgeous in person, prompting my fiance to say that she's even prettier than he thought. Her eyes are sooo blue! Anyway, I was really happy to see Jess and Rory together in real life, if not on the show.
Don't know about you, but that just makes me day! Aww...
Old 12-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, I love those two. LOL, it's great to hear that her posture is good. I'm definitely not surprised about the eyes. They're amazing in pictures -- they have to be even more beautiful in person.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks darcy! That's the one I meant!

And the Milo/Alexis spotting...Cute! But no mention of Milo? I bet he's also more gorgeous in real-life!
Old 12-15-2004, 12:00 PM
New Fan

I love Milo/Alexis together.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
Ah, darcy to the rescue. Thanks so much!
Quote:
Originally posted by madelen
Thanks darcy! That's the one I meant!
You're very welcome! I aim to please!

However, thanks really goes to Jim who was kind enough to make room for all of these articles/interviews on his site. He's the coolest!
Old 12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Aww that Milo/Alexis spotting is cute. I love them together.
Old 12-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww! YaY Vendelis!

Dodger - For him.
Literati - For what they once were.

If it's not right -- it's not the end.
Old 12-17-2004, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, what a cute A/M siting.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 12-18-2004, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

More details about the A/M siting:
Quote:
It was strange. We saw them at the American Eagle at the Santa Monica Promenade and no one really noticed or bothered them (but in L.A., you're just supposed to know better). She looked just as cute in person. They were both dressed casually, although Milo had his shades on the entire time, and I noticed that Alexis was wearing Converses, which of course, endeared her to us even more.
That is very cool. She's worn clothes from AE, and she does wear blue Converses, but I am somewhat surprised, given the fact she could be dressing so much more expensive than that. Good for her, I love that Texan girl in her, playing everything fairly casual. It's all very endearing, I would agree.

I'm not familiar with the Santa Monica Promenade, but is it outdoor? Maybe they didn't comment on Milo because he was wearing shades the entire time.
Old 12-18-2004, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey,

has anyone heard something about her movie "the orphan king", or seen it, just anything.

I would love to see it

100% Dark Literati
DIOR not WAR
Old 12-18-2004, 06:43 PM
New Fan

I was wondering about The Orphan King, too. It hasn't been released yet, has it?

Literati
Old 12-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

yeah same here.i heard it would go straight into DVD or something like that.i would think with the two lead characters who are also well known that they would think of picking it up fr release internationaly.and plus the plot sounds really good.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

From what imdb.com says, the film is still in "post-production," but that information also has not been updated in the longest time. I'm not sure what happens to indie films such as TOK, since it has yet to be shown at a film festival or picked up by a major distributor. Without either of the two happening, it won't be able to be shown in theatres. As for video, the film still needs to find a distributor. I wish there was some way to find out more information about what the heck happened to this film. Maybe more public interest in Alexis Bledel or Chris Evans can get the ball rolling, but for now, that is not happening.

This is from the Chicago Tribune:
Quote:
The year 2004 may not have been the most memorable TV year in recent decades, but it nevertheless inspired its share of memories. Here are 10 "bests" from the year in TV:

1. Smartest college student: Rory (Alexis Bledel), of the once-again addictive "Gilmore Girls," settling into life at Yale, where she's foundering and finding herself, just like a real, normal undergraduate.
Glad to see more recognition for the revival of GG this season. Even WhoryRory has received some redemption in the critics' eyes.