Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2006, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Thanx for the latest news
Old 10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for that news madelen. Hopefully someone will have a clip tomorrow.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
For those who are interested, I think Lauren Graham is gonna be on Studio 60 tonight. And from what I gathered from an ep description, there's gonna be a little mention of Alexis too. I might be wrong, of course, but that's how I understood it.
Thanks for that Madelen . I don't watch Studio 60, I can't watch anyway I just decided to watch a new show and can't watch anymore but this is inetresting. I might even watch this episode or clips just to see Lauren and I want to see this Alexis Menation to
Old 10-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

I think there's clips of Laurens appearance on Studio 60 over at her board.

Apparently there is talk about a Sisterhood sequel.

Quote:
MB> Amber, has anyone talked to you about doing the next Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie?
Amber> Yes. Actually, right now, I’m doing a film called Spring Breakdown with Amy Poehler and Parker Posey. Rachel Dratch wrote it. He’s trying to get America Ferrera (Ugly Betty) and Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls) to do just really quit walk-on, in the background, and wave. There’s been talk about it, but not to a very large degree, that I know of.
Old 10-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Addicted Fan

I hope there is a Sisterhood sequel. I haven't watched the whole of the first sisterhood movie yet but would like to see a second one. The girls all work together awesome thanks for the news hun.

Thanks about the clips .
Old 10-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes! (View Post)
I hope there is a Sisterhood sequel. I haven't watched the whole of the first sisterhood movie yet but would like to see a second one. The girls all work together awesome thanks for the news hun.

Thanks about the clips .
I actually just watched Sisterhood tonight and as much as I loved it, I think a sequel would be really difficult. The movie was different from the book and some of the stuff that the second book covered was in this first movie. Plus, after a certain time the age difference between characters and actors becomes a little unbelieveable. I mean Alexis is 25 and she would be playing a 17 year old. I think recently she has started to look more mature (which I think is great because she seems to get more beautiful) so I think it might be a little ridiculous to have these actresses play characters so much younger than them. But in spite of all this I would love a sequel because I love the first one and I love the books.

On another note, I purchased the latest issue of Nylon magazine with Amber Tambyln (Tibby from Sisterhood) and in the article there is a really tiny Alexis mention.

Quote:
But it was her turn as Joan Girardi, a high school girl with a direct line to the Almighty, in Joan of Arcadia that established Tambyln as a legitimate member of the young Hollywood elite (and earned her the distinction of the second youngest actress ever to recieve an Emmy nomination) a postion she cemented with last year's The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants alongside her close friend, Alexis Bledel.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the sisterhood news Madelen and Katie.
I'm excited for a maybe squeal

I love how in that article they mentioned how Alexis and Amber are friends.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

News about I'm Reed Fish!

Quote:
Finally!

So yeah, there's finally some news on I'm Reed Fish. That's right, we're getting a U.S. theatrical distrbution deal! It's through Red Envelope Entertainment, a division of Netflix! (In celebration, I'm doing my best Borat impression in the photo. LD wanted me to pass on that if you need a portrait of yourself like this one, she's your gal.)

But that's pretty much all you get. The details are still unknown. We don't know the date other than it will be in "early 2007." Nor do we know the number of cities or screens (although I would guess that it will at least start in limited release.) We do know that it will be simultaneously released in Canada by Equinox. And then after that it'll be available on DVD through Netflix and/or your favorite DVD retailer/renter.

I'll let you know any details I get just as soon as I get them.

Whew.
Reed Fish, etc.

This is great news!
Old 11-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the news hun.

This is great news. I'm glad to hear it be early in 2007. I hope we get an offical date but awesome news. I really want to see this film.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Thanx for the I?m Reed Fish news
Old 11-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Total Fan

Thats grat news.Thanks
Old 11-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi everyone,

About two weeks ago I was out in California visiting my best friend and Roswell Co MOD Jen aka dreamer4ever and when I was out in California I went on the WB tour. Well we got to see the Gilmore Girls set. However we couldn't take photos being they were filming!

So I got to see them film a scene for an up coming episode. They are at the town knit a thon and are having a huge event for it in the town square. I got to see the actress who plays Lorelie and the actor whoplays Chrisopher as well as the actress Paris and Alex's Bedel from afar.

It was great we were all really quite and watched them set up and get ready for the scene. In the mean time I got to walk into Lukes diner which was exciting but we couldn't take photos. Then we watched them film. It was exciting. Our tour guid told us that if they weren't filming then we could have taken photos of the set. But it was fun either way.

It was exciting for me being on the Gilmore Girls set being I met Alexis once at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival and got my photo taken with her. Despite what people say I think she is nice and she was nice to me and was nice enough to take a photo with me which I hear never happends.

Me and Alexis at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival after seeing her movie I'm Reed Fish

So I told my friend Carolyn on the tour about meeting Alexis and getting my photo taken with her and she was so jealious but was happy we were finally seeing the Gilmore Girls set.

But it was exciting to finally see the Gilmore Girls set. I loved it. It was great.

I just had to share with you my California WB Gilmore Girl moment. So look out for the knitting episode that is the one I saw being filmed it was the scene when they are all in the town square so be sure to look out for it!

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 11-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Hey Erin! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It must've been great to see them filming. And I bet it was very exciting to meet her in NY. That pic is very cute!

Thanks again.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Erin: Wow your so lucky to visit the GG set and seeing a scene being filmed.Thats so cool. And you met Alexis at the Tribeca Film Festival to? Wow, thats so awesome.I really want to meet Alexis [which I know will never happen anyway]
Thanks for sharing with us hun .
Old 11-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Wow Erin you are lucky, thanx for the pic