Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

thanks for posting the new pics.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new pictures!

Also I found this site today. Only-Alexis I had never seen it before so I thought I would share it with everyone here.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Passionate Fan

thanks for the pics

she looks very nice, though yes she does like skinnier and somewhat tired. I usually love all of alexis's outfits, but this i have to object to. I think its very dark and bland, Even so she does look very grown up, and sophisticated.I do love her clutch bag though. I was just comparing Alexis's outfit she wore to this same fashion show in 2004, to this year's outfit, and the outfit from 2004 is so much prettier. If u guys are not sure which 2004 one im talking bout its this pink one.

2004 Louis Verdad Fashion Show pic

Last edited by laffytaffy4life; 10-16-2006 at 02:30 PM
Old 10-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay I have added over 30 pictures from the new event to The Dragonfly Inn Gallery. The direct link is below. All of the 1st page of pics is hq and the 2nd page is mq. Enjoy!

The Dragon Fly Inn ---- G A L L E R Y

Please Visit ----> The Dragonfly Inn || Avatar by Stephrox
Old 10-16-2006, 03:15 PM
Total Fan

Thank you so much for the pictures dragonflyinn. What would we do without you?
Added it to the first post

The dress looks a little bit better now that i can see it more clearly. I agree with you Sarah,the 2004 dress was much better

Alexis seems skinner than ever.

ETA- I found a quote Alexis said about a dress in the show.
Quote:
"It was beautiful," gushed "Gilmore Girls" actress Alexis Bledel of Verdad's collection. "I especially like the last one," she said of a loose-fitting cashmere and chiffon evening gown with a long, elegant train.
Verdad, Eviso kick off L.A. Fashion Week - Yahoo! News

Last edited by ~BreakingFree~; 10-16-2006 at 03:34 PM
Old 10-17-2006, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Katie Thanks for sharing that link with us. That site looks great!

dragonflyinn Thanks so much for the pics! The dress does look a bit better now that I can see it better, just like you said Ali. But it's still not one of my favourites. I like the belt though, and the clutch is really pretty.

Sarah I prefer that pink dress to this one too.

Thanks for posting that quote Ali! I find a few articles that mention Alexis being at that show too.

Quote:
Later that day, "Gilmore Girl" ALEXIS BLEDEL showed up at the LOUIS VERDAD show and admired the designer's tailored sheath dresses and punk rock accessories, like white ankle boots and cropped, red jackets.
ETonline.com: L.A. Fashion Week Launches and Lindsay Makes Bandages Trendy

All Headline News - Louis Verdad Shows On First Day Of L.A. Fashion Week - October 17, 2006
Old 10-18-2006, 04:26 AM
Total Fan

Ive seen pics of that guy with Mischa Barton. (They were having lunch together).It was almost a year ago and he wore very similar clothing.

He also reminds me of one of the guest stars of OC from last season..
Old 10-19-2006, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Thanx for all the links
Old 10-19-2006, 09:35 AM
New Fan

Hey Guys.

I'm just posting here because I saw a little thing about Alexis Online. And thanks Amanda for that : ]] I just wanted to let you know that Alexis Online WILL be back. My host deleted my site, and I'm getting it all back. It honestly shouldn't be much longer now. But, I have tons of exclusives to add, so I'm trying to wait very patiently. But it's hard. I'm really sorry for all of this, and It WILL be back. I'm again really sorry.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Hey NathanAndHaley Thanks for giving us an update. I'm glad Alexis Online will be back!
Old 10-19-2006, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the link, great site.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:40 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for posting that quote madelen

NathanAndHaley Thanks for lettign us know. I can't wait for it to be up
Old 10-20-2006, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

This from Hollywood PrivacyWatch. (The rolling is for the name of the site, not the sighting. )
Quote:
Until today I never had a star sighting while sitting on my couch, since my "view" is the side of the adjacent apartment building in the Fairfax District. Against all odds, I looked up and saw Alexis Bledel and a blonde friend walking down the narrow path that runs between the buildings, inexplicably headed toward the parking lot and garbage cans in back. 30 minutes later, they walked back toward the street, so I'm certain I didn't imagine it. I also didn't imagine that the new season of "Gilmore Girls" would suck so bad, but that's due to new writers, not Alexis.
Hollywood PrivacyWatch: Shooting Fish In The Chateau Marmont's Well-Stocked Celebrity Barrel - Defamer
Old 10-23-2006, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

For those who are interested, I think Lauren Graham is gonna be on Studio 60 tonight. And from what I gathered from an ep description, there's gonna be a little mention of Alexis too. I might be wrong, of course, but that's how I understood it.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes madelen, it seems that there is a scene in which Matt is going to give his phone number to LG and then he will ask LG to give it to the girl that makes the character of her daugther in her show, too.