Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for those Ali and Karen.

I'm not really trusting her though, since it just seems she's reading the same gossip sites as everyone else. She doesn't have any "inside" information.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

curlyhead poster this over at the A/M thread at the Milo board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead (View Post)
WBNX TV Cleveland's CW - One Tree Hill

Scroll to the Watercooler section at the bottom. The part about who Sophia Bush is dating is true, I know for sure, so maybe the A/M part is also.
Don't know how reliable this is either. But these rumours keep on popping up everywhere. Hopefully everyone's not just reading and reporting the same "unreliable" rumours.
Old 10-22-2006, 04:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, more reports about their reunion! I really hope this is true. Maybe this time it's for keeps.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyTin (View Post)
Wow, more reports about their reunion! I really hope this is true. Maybe this time it's for keeps.
I normally don't post here but I just wanted to make a comment. There has only been one "report" about a possible reunion and it came from a gossip blog over a month ago. I honestly wouldn't believe it until People or some more reputable news organization confirms it.

the captain ღ his first officer
Old 10-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Total Fan

Tiny Tim- Its great to see you here again,

Hi Pemberley- I agree with what you said . Everyone is basing information on one report. Who knows if that is true?
Old 10-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really believe anything til I read it in people
Old 10-23-2006, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Hey Tina!

Yeah, these are all just rumours for now, so we shouldn't rely on them.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Basing on what I've read so far, there are 3 reports of them getting back together but only one sighting of them out having dinner. This new report doesn't mention the going out to dinner part, so it could be based on maybe second or third-hand information. Unless it's official, we'll never know for sure at this point in time. Good thing about this is that at least we have something positive to keep us going.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Total Fan

Tiny-I was wondering if you could post the other 2 reports? The only one I read is the one about the dinner.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

Quote:
Tiny-I was wondering if you could post the other 2 reports? The only one I read is the one about the dinner.
One report Kristin from E! gave but she just said that she heard they were together
Another came from the CW website that just said they were together again
And then there's the Life&Style blurb that reported on them having dinner which was posted on the internet.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Actually the CW report said that they had reunited, which can mean that they are back together or that they were seen together in some place.

That's why most of the people beleives that all the comments are based in only one report, the one that says they were seen having lunch, but the different gossip colums or TV shows doenn't want to show they don't know nothing so , just in case, they repeat the same thing or try to make us beleive they know something.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

The reports/comments could be based on that one report of them having dinner, or then they could be based on other reports. We don't know.

As nice it is to read these things, don't believe anything that's reported about them being together, unless it comes from a really reliable source.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh (View Post)

^^ What Ramgirl said...

"Where there's smoke, there's fire," that's how I would basically sum up these events of late. When they started going out, they didn't go public until it was what, 2 years into their relationship? We only based our assumptions on pictures of them, reports of their so-called dates and what-not. When they were reported to have broken up, initially there were "eyewitness" reports of their public spats which eventually led to their admission in interviews that they have broken up. Now that reports of their getting back together are starting to surface, we can't just dismiss the possibility of this being true, based on what has happened before.

However, like what Madelen has been saying, don't let such reports give us false hopes. Unless we see them in pictures together again or better, if they come out in interviews admitting they're back together, that's the only time we should really believe.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:43 PM
New Fan

So r alexis and milo back together?
Old 11-05-2006, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen (View Post)
The reports/comments could be based on that one report of them having dinner, or then they could be based on other reports. We don't know.

As nice it is to read these things, don't believe anything that's reported about them being together, unless it comes from a really reliable source.
Ya I never want to get my hopes up to soon unless its from a reliable source