Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Alexis/Milo Appreciation Thread #5

Banner by Maz

Banner by Buzz Bee

Old Thread

Here are some quotes and snippets from articles...

Milo Quotes

You met girlfrend Alexis Bledel on the set. Was it weird working with your girlfriend?
"Not at all. She's great to work with. We had a lot of fun." ~ J-14 Magazine

What do you think makes a good boyfriend?

"I think that in any relationship, you have to be who you are, but at the same time understand that who you are is very differnet from the person who you're with. You have to sway and bend with the other person and not break yourself, you own values, morals, ideas, standards, all of that. A lot of it is communication. I think the biggest success is when you can actually talk an listen to people." ~ J-14 Magazine

Milo on Alexis acting
“She’s genuine, you know, when you see her smiling on screen its very natural.”

What else did Milo say? Is he still with Alexis Bledel?
Yes. She wasn't at the WB party but I have it on good authority they're still together, and he did reference her during our convo. Milo's midseason WB show, The Bedford Diaries, follows a group of students going to college in NYC as they "explore their identity and relationships." Still pining over my favorite fickle pickle, I (of course) implored, "Is it like Felicity?" Milo put his hand over his mouth, looked the other way and whispered, "Yes." Then he added, "Well, I think we're going a little more highbrow than Felicity." Excuse moi!? "Well, no, I shouldn't have said that," he continued. "I honestly never watched Felicity. My girlfriend loves that show, but I've never really seen it."

Milo on watching Gilmore Girls
“Yes, I do! I enjoy the show. I like to see how it will turn out. I like watching my peers and how the job works out.”

Alexis Quotes

On being asked whether she misses Milo on the Set of GG
"Ofcourse." ~ People Online

On being asked whether there are wedding bells in her and Milo's future.
"I think everybody who has been dating for more than a couple of years probably talks about it at some point. It's a fun thing for us to talk about, but that's it – it's down the road." ~ People Online

Alexis on The Bedford Diaries
Former Gilmore Girls actor Milo Ventimiglia (Jess Mariano) is her longtime steady, and though she doesn't talk about their relationship, her blue eyes immediately brighten when I mention that his new show about college life in NYC, The Bedford Diaries, is excellent ("It's good, right? I think it's going to be like Sex and the City for college kids"). ~ Elle Magazine

Alexis on acting with Milo
"It's always fun working with him," says Alexis, blushing slightly. "We're really lucky that we complement each other well, and he's introduced me to so many things - too many to count. But I don't want to elaborate too much because I'm very protective of our relationship... it's very important to me." She will, however, dish out about their off-screen relationship helps out their on-screen chemistry. "We trust each other, so we don't have to worry about any circumstance being uncomfortable," she says.

Alexis on their relationship
"We don't have to worry about keeping things fresh because we work so much," says Alexis, who recently completed an independent film titled I'm Reed Fish and is fitting in charity work in her already hectic schedule. "So when we do see each other, it's so exciting. I want to spend all of my time with him!"

TVG: I know you don't like to discuss your personal life.
Bledel: It's just, the articles I read when I was younger, they said the only way [a Hollywood romance] works is if you don't talk about it, and I agree with that. And also, it's your stuff, and if you share things that are too personal with a magazine or with your public, it's sort of like it's not really yours anymore, it's shared information and it's not special to you anymore. I don't like that. I think people with personalities who like to talk about what's going on in their lives, they'll talk without really knowing how it's going to come back and bite them, and generally, it does. And luckily, I have the kind of personality where I am extremely private. I don't really like to tell everyone my business. I'd much rather people wonder or not know.

TVG: Is Milo on the same page with that approach?
Bledel: We're both fairly private about our personal lives. I don't really talk about it, because relationships are so personal, but they're also so fragile. They're so ever-changing — people are constantly evolving within their relationships. You may always be together, but the way you feel on a day-to-day basis, it either stays the same or it changes, and I don't usually talk about it.

Other...

The model-turned actress can also identify with Rory's romantic life - they're both experiencing their first serious adult relationships. While Rory is getting cozy with Logan (Matt Czuchry), a rich reformed playboy, Alexis is enjoying a three year relationship with her on-screen ex, Milo Ventimiglia, 28, who's returning to Gilmore Girls in November as brooding bad boy Jess. ~ Inside Tv Magazine

A self-proclaimed homebody, Alexis enjoys a low-key lifestyle in L.A., spending time hanging out and cooking dinner with Milo, who's slated to star in the upcoming WB drama Bedford Diaries.

From janehere: Are Rory and Jess still together in real life?
Yes, indeedy! Party Girl just spotted them at a club called Nacional for a Mean Magazine party celebrating Sin City. Says PG: "He was very attentive, sitting behind her on a chair rubbing her shoulders and lightly playing with her hair." My heart just grew three sizes.

Alexis & Milo Shake Things Up in Aspen!
“We’re not one of those couples who like to attract attention,” Alexis Bledel, 23, tells US of her romance with onetime Gilmore Girls costar Milo Ventimiglia, 27. Yet her beau still got in a few public kisses at the Food & Wine Magazine Classic in Aspen, Colorado, where Bledel shook up Cointreau martinis on June 11. Her recipe for a perfect date? “I think with our jobs and all the traveling,” says the L.A. girl, “it’s really just nice to be home.”

She wants her Dolly
Over dinner last week, the petite actress talked about her latest Dolly quest: She wanted to rush out to a bookstore and buy Parton's autobiography on cassette.
When she found out I live in Parton's hometown, the WB starlet gushed over her love for the country music icon. Her boyfriend wasn't as enthusiastic, but he agreed that visiting Dollywood would be a fun trip.

Milo and Alexis Fans:
1. girl.inthewar
2. cat cat
3. madelen
4. MineyMouse14 (Kelli)
5. xmonalpx
6. alljess
7. abh
8. SweetMilo(Stephanie)
9. luv2lobu
10. MariSk8
11. Javalava86 (Lindsay)
12. dancer150
13. brucasnaleyfan4ever (Gracie)
14. niam
15. Tes
16. laffytaffy4life
17. _Jmarit_
18. angelface211
19. xocourtneyxo
20. lies and lullabies
21. OTHfreak!!! (Kiren)
22. Mary-Lynn
23.yoblahsoamir
24. jeyton4life
25. beckyjo
26. sweet-honey (Christina)
27.xmissjessax
28. virgo (Aroa)
29.conty
30.protectthecats
31. blondiexo (Anna)
32. CrazeePinkee (Jessica)
33. beatingheartsxo (Laura)
34. GracesAngel (Sam)
35. yyam084
36. campustree (Angela)
37.bokayjunkie
38. Reflecting_Light (Kara)
39. anettbianka (Bia)
40. Dreamer~Candy4eva (Emma)
41. LoVe-Story Sarah)

Last edited by madelen; 04-06-2008 at 06:22 AM
Old 09-30-2006, 02:54 PM
Total Fan

Madelen-Thanks for the new thread

Sarah--Thanks for posting that.It was cute
Old 09-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Addicted Fan

I through I was on this list, any chance you can add me? .
Even through Rory/Jess aren't my otp for Gilmore Girls, I love Alexi/Milo.

Thanks for the new thread Madelen .
Old 09-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Just because they broke up doesn't mean we can't celebrate what they had
Old 09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Total Fan

Tes--I added you

Monal--I couldn't agree more.

Bringing over Sarah's post from the last thread for those who didn't see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laffytaffy4life (View Post)
Not sure if anyone posted this, and I dont know how reliable this is, but it makes me all the more happy. Marisk8 posted this at Milo's Board. Here's the link to her post.

Milo and Aleixs Sighting
Old 09-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!
Old 10-01-2006, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Exactly Monal.
Old 10-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread
avi by me
Old 10-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Can i be added to the list, please..?
Old 10-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Absolute Fan

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! I KNEW THAT THEY COULDN'T KEEP AWAY, OH MY GOD FINALLY! YES!!!! YES!! YES!!!!

I can't believe it,, I was imagining that they would get back together! Yes!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THAT ON THE FIRST POST!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

I knew it, I just knew it!

icon: likeability
Old 10-02-2006, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

dancer150 We have to remember that it isn't confirmed yet though. I'm sorry to say, but it might not be true at all.

Added you Sarah.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Addicted Fan

^ I hope Alexis/Milo have got back together. They are just perfect together. but makes me sad that it might not be true.
Thanks for adding me.
and I agree totally what you Monal
Old 10-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

If it`s true then I`m really really happy for them!
And for me also because I just love them together.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm trying to keep positive, and I don't think they're allowed to write things that aren't real, are they?

icon: likeability
Old 10-02-2006, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancer150 (View Post)
I'm trying to keep positive, and I don't think they're allowed to write things that aren't real, are they?
Course they wouldn't make stuff up. That would violate the internet gossip website *cough* *cough* code of ethics!
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself