Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2006, 03:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

there cute hope they aint broken up
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe...and...he's wonderful"

Old 06-13-2006, 07:08 AM
Total Fan

This is from Kristin V at E!Online:

Quote:
From jman06: I know this is a little off the subject, but did Milo and Alexis break up? I have heard rumors, but nothing official. What's the deal?
Last I heard, they are no longer together.
So this doesn't really prove that they aren't together,since sometimes Kristne is wrong ,but it does wear my hope thin.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah, i think some time we gotta face it: they might have broken up for real this time!

-I´m not gonna break.-
-Yeah, I might.- Rick and Natalie
football nearly came home !
Old 06-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks abh. I think that kind of stamps it with a seal that they are in fact broken up. I wish them each the best.

Old 06-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

I hope they aren't broken up First Chad & Sophia and now Milo & Alexis, I don't think my heart can handle anymore
Old 06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
New Fan

I don't know if anyone read this. I know it's dated May 19, but nevertheless is relavent.
Quote:
http://www.alexisbledelfan.com/news//comments.php?id=75
Hilary :: 05-19-2006 17:59 :: ip: logged
They didn't break up!!! They had this fight and then they weren't talking for like a week but we had them over for dinner 2 nights ago and they are still together. Don't belive everything you read.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope the reason for Alexis and Milo to be splitting is very diffrent from the reason Sophia and Chad did.

I think the Hilary comment could be about the C-word fight. I doubt someone that did have Alexis over for dinner would comment on the exact date since Alexis could find out about someone she knows is gossiping to forumsites about her. Why just have to waite and she but no it's feels like no news means they have broken up.

When will the next premiere for Alexis or Milo be, so we see if they turns up with or without a date?
Old 06-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kelly already said that those incidents never happened in the first place, and yes i agree, i really think that post was a silly joke ( not really funny though) because if she really did have them over to dinner that means that she is a friend and i don´t think a friend would start gossiping about them!

-I´m not gonna break.-
Old 06-13-2006, 04:03 PM
Passionate Fan

While it's nice to hear that they would still be together, I have a hard time believing that a friend of theirs would say something. Only time will tell.

Old 06-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I really hope whatever is that things work out for the best for both of them. I love them together but if they're broken up then that's that. And i too definitley feel that it would be for a different reason than the chad /sophia divorce b/c I don't want to think that milo's like that.

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
Old 06-13-2006, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG I so do not believe Kristin... Last she heard!?!? AKA she reads the same sites we do... Seriously, guys, she does... I've seen her repeat bad spoilers from such sites...
So that isn't another bit of rumors... it's just her reporting that she read them too.

That does not mean that I still think Milo/Alexis are definitely still together, but KRISTIN is not convincing me otherwise.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm like Sookie when she's pregnant, I can't take celebrities breaking up!! If they ever/did break up I'm proably going to cry.

Man, I'm pathetic.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl25
OMG I so do not believe Kristin... Last she heard!?!? AKA she reads the same sites we do... Seriously, guys, she does... I've seen her repeat bad spoilers from such sites...
So that isn't another bit of rumors... it's just her reporting that she read them too.

That does not mean that I still think Milo/Alexis are definitely still together, but KRISTIN is not convincing me otherwise.
I am TOTALLY with you on that one. I never believe a word that woman says. she knows nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineyMouse14
I'm like Sookie when she's pregnant, I can't take celebrities breaking up!! If they ever/did break up I'm proably going to cry.

Man, I'm pathetic.
HAHA i'm the same way. its like your practically involved in the relationship yourself. trust me, your not the only one.
avi by me
Old 06-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

okay, i may be totally behind, but what happened between chad and sophie? *scractches her head* i have actually no idea, i know they are divorced but nothing else....

-I´m not gonna break.-
Old 06-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH1982
Kelly already said that those incidents never happened in the first place, and yes i agree, i really think that post was a silly joke ( not really funny though) because if she really did have them over to dinner that means that she is a friend and i don´t think a friend would start gossiping about them!
Kelly, like the rest of us, has no clue what so ever if that is true or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedGirl25

Kristin could have read it on fanforum somewhere. So basicly we don't know it that is the same source or another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH1982
okay, i may be totally behind, but what happened between chad and sophie? *scractches her head* i have actually no idea, i know they are divorced but nothing else....
He cheated on her, more than once