Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. B. Normal
Sometimes relationships just run their course.
True.

Hopefully the news is not true, but if it is then it's their business. But I do find it weird that Alexis' publicist would confirm something like that, since (like many of you have said) she hasn't commented on the relationship before, or even confirmed it.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Since they never really had any official confirmation that they are indeed dating, then there's no need to send out an official statement that they've broken up. Besides, that article doesn't really say they have broken up or they're not dating anymore. It just says "Alexis is not dating Milo" which for me means that the publicist is denying they had ever dated or something to that effect. That is assuming this particular source is reliable.

I will only believe this rumor if it came directly from them, which I hope never happens 'cause it will really break my heart.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Hopefully the news is not true, but if it is then it's their business. But I do find it weird that Alexis' publicist would confirm something like that, since (like many of you have said) she hasn't commented on the relationship before, or even confirmed it.
They have been confirmed dating, as we have seen many articles and pictures of them together. I think this probably is true because that is the purpose of having a publicist. They publically state things about their clients. Now the source of this news may be in question, but I think that because they have been known to be a couple and maybe one or both of them will be seen in public with others that AB's publicist gave out the news of the breakup.

ABNormal, sorry about your breakup...hope you're ok.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70
They have been confirmed dating, as we have seen many articles and pictures of them together.
Yeah, but not officially. Everyone knew they were dating. But never did her publicist say anything about it. Atleast not to my knowledge.
Quote:
I think this probably is true because that is the purpose of having a publicist. They publically state things about their clients. Now the source of this news may be in question, but I think that because they have been known to be a couple and maybe one or both of them will be seen in public with others that AB's publicist gave out the news of the breakup.
Now that I think about it, you might be right. It would be sensible to let the publicist announce it. But still, I'm still not sure if we should believe these 'news'. But I won't worry about. It's sad if they have broken up, but like I said it's their business.

A.B.Normal
Old 06-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Total Fan

A.B Normal-

I was sad when i heard about this but i kinda thought it true. I just this feeling for the last couple of months that they might have.

Whether if it is true or not,i hope whatever they do is for the best.

ETA-I thought it was weird her publicist said 'she is not dating Milo',not 'she is not dating Milo anymore'
Old 06-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

But there have been numerous interviews where it mentions that Milo was her boyfriend regardless of whether or not she herself stated it. If she wanted to refute the statement she could have. Besides, do all couples make a public statement that they are dating?

I'm kinda sad to hear about this too if it is true. But I respect them immensely for never flaunting their relationship.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:35 PM
Addicted Fan

We'll never know, since speculation leads nowhere. Why all the sudden interest from gossip/hearsay? It only makes you wonder if there is any validity to even the idea, but really, if not now, then later, the rumors would start, just because of the nature of Hollywood.

However, there have been several events that have gone by and we haven't seen them together in pictures, which may more likely than not mean something...

It would be sad news, but really, if the relationship has run its course (as Alexis pointed out - sorry about your breakup...) then who knows, it may be for the better anyways, cute adorable couple or not...

Time will tell...
Old 06-10-2006, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
It would be sad news, but really, if the relationship has run its course (as Alexis pointed out - sorry about your breakup...) then who knows, it may be for the better anyways, cute adorable couple or not...
I absolutely agree. And good to see you!
Old 06-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

I just wish we knew one way or the other But since they never even confirmed they were dating i doubt they were announce a break up. Even when they were together they were at a lot of even though right? Maybe one of them is shoot a movie across the country or out of the country.

Old 06-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Aw, thanks guys. I'm okay, it just sucks b/c he's taking it badly and it makes me feel horrible, but I just try and remember all the good times.

If Alexis and Milo have broken up, distance could be the main factor. It's hard to date someone if you can't actually date. I had the oppossite problem, I couldn't be around another person 24/7 like he wanted.

Do we know if Alexis dated anyone seriously before Milo? I know there were rumors of Jared, but...
Old 06-10-2006, 09:14 PM
Total Fan

A.B Normal-I'm gald your okay.

Did Alexis really date Jared? I think it was just a rumor. They are really good friends. They were both the same age when GG started and Alexis didn't even know anyone in LA. They probably hung out. I did hear a rumor how she might have dated Chad but again i think it was just a stupid rumor the media loves to make.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Media always makes rumours about co-stars dating other co-stars, it turns people onto the show to find out if they can see that "chemistry" you know.

Most of the time just rumours though...
Old 06-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I just want to find out one way or the other, because these threads are awkward in the meantime.

Alexis and Chad never dated. She turned him down from what I understand. She and Jared did share a few dates from what we know, but that never developed into any real relationship. By the way, who else has Milo dated? anyone know?
Old 06-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

I think he dated Christine Lakin when they were on "Opposite Sex" together, but don't take my word for it, I don't know for sure...

It's hard to believe either way because rumours change as they go from person to person. Someone could have simply mis read a quote and re printed it wrong so the rumours fly...

Like many have mentioned you'd just like to know either way, but honestly, it's hard to believe...
Old 06-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyhead
Alexis and Chad never dated. She turned him down from what I understand. She and Jared did share a few dates from what we know, but that never developed into any real relationship.
This is all news to me. I had heard the Jared thing before, but thought it had been ruled out as a rumor because they had been friendly and hung out a few times off the set... But Chad???? Well, she dodged that bullet, didn't she? And from what we now know of CMM, I canNOT see him with Alexis, based on how she handles/handled her relationship with Milo.

A magazine article during Milo's first year on the show mentioned that he was dating an actress, whom he would not name. A few months later, he said he had a girlfriend but they broke up in "February". I can't remember if that first article was before or after February. No one's sure of the timing of Alexis/Milo. They were spotted holding hands in summer 2002, but who knows...

They've done a very good job being private... I keep going back to what Alexis' said about keeping stuff "theirs"... And then with all these recent rumors about them (maybe) breaking up, I try to remember another quote of hers about their relationship:
Quote:
...relationships are so personal, but they're also so fragile. They're so ever-changing — people are constantly evolving within their relationships. You may always be together, but the way you feel on a day-to-day basis, it either stays the same or it changes.
Alexis was very young when she began dating Milo... perhaps they really did grow up and grow apart. Here's hoping not...