Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
And if you don't care about A and M's personal life why are you so bothered if people have objections
Let's not make a big deal out of this OK? I just find it equally amusing that anyone would come to a thread that supports a couple and make comments like those two posters did.

I also do not think that my comment was aimed at all Sophies because I said it wasn't. As for the shoe being on the other foot, I don't understand this argument. I learned a long time ago not to venture into couples threads if I was going to say something against the couple. I would expect other posters to show the same respect.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

Yes. Let's stop this discussion before it gets out of hand.

I do want to point out though, that this is an appreciation thread, so if you're not a fan and have something negative to say - please don't post it here. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Caroline~ (View Post)
Anyway, to get this thread off the disruptive radar, back on topic and back to appreciating A/M, I'd like to say that I loved them together because they both seemed like they had a lot of fun around each other. My favorite picture is of them sticking their tongues out
I love that picture too!

I agree, it seemed like they had fun together.

And HI Caroline I don't think I've seen you here before.

Last edited by madelen; 09-08-2006 at 12:24 AM
Old 09-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

alrrrrright, i have to admit i didn´t even understand what all this "arguing" was about, but well anyhow!
I loved that pic too, do you remember the pics from " rock the vote"? they both looked so tired but still they were sitting there, doing their duty and i think they looked adorable, huh?

-I´m not gonna break.-
-Yeah, I might.- Rick and Natalie
football nearly came home !
Old 09-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I remember that pic Amina. They looked really cute! I love that they were involved in that.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

can i be addet ???

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 09-12-2006, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Of course. Adding you.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Master Fan

thank you ...

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 09-16-2006, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any like behind the scenes moments between Alexis and Milo on the set of Gilmore Girls....or behind the scenes videos? I know that they were pretty private about their relationship (which I completely respect), but I was just wondering if there was anything out about them like goofing off on the set or just hanging out....something like that.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Hey PGGF! Welcome to the board!

I don't know of any backstage footage from GG. It's too bad there isn't any. It would have been fun to see, not only Alexis and Milo, but the other cast members behind the scenes.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, so I am confused. Sre they still together??? Please somebody get back to me on this. I have loved them since I started watching GG. I know they broke up from Live but does anybody know if they are back together now?
Old 09-16-2006, 02:11 PM
New Fan

Hello, today is alexis's birthday! And I would like to know if are there any images of Alexis. Last year they were photographied in NY. And, also, Milo has said that he'd love to come back -invited- to Gimore Girls... It could be they are together again...
Old 09-17-2006, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Heather Milo and Alexis aren't together anymore. I haven't heard any rumours of them being back together again. Sorry.

tabernoisa You can find images of Alexis on the news thread and on the Alexis picture thread. If you're looking for pics of Alexis and Milo, I'm sure you'll find lots when you look through the posts in this thread.

Milo did say in that E!Online interview that he'd love to be invited to GG, but he did also say that he doesn't see that happening.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:40 AM
Total Fan

Hey PGGF.Heather,and tabernoisa. Welcome to the board
Old 09-17-2006, 05:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh (View Post)
Hey PGGF.Heather,and tabernoisa. Welcome to the board
Thanks!
Old 09-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Not sure if anyone posted this, and I dont know how reliable this is, but it makes me all the more happy. Marisk8 posted this at Milo's Board. Here's the link to her post.

Milo and Aleixs Sighting