icon: likeability
Old 08-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I'll add you.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Add me to the list please, I love Alexis/Milo. No I do not like Sophia/Milo as a couple, lol, I just love them as friends.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Adding you Gracie.

That's a nice icon. That's cute pic of them both. But yeah, they're probably friends. Isn't Sophia seeing someone else? Jon Foster?
Old 08-31-2006, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Aww thanks, lol, it was too cute not to pass up, lol, but I fully support C/S and A/M, lol, I just think it's a cute pic. And yes, as far as I know they are friends and as for Sophia/Jon Foster, I don't think it's been confirmed, but there were pics of the two of them together, so we believe she's dating him.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Since the break up, I find A/M threads quite amusing. Peeps talk as if they even have the vaguest idea of what goes on in both AB and MV's heads. They never talked about their relationship and the only thing they've said about their break up is that they're broken up Some act like it's the "Great Lost Love" or something complete with predictions of reconciliation & kids *huh?! scratches head* I think this has more to do with some overzealous projections of Lit shippers carrying over to their real life relationship. I mean no offense but I just had to get that off my chest
Id have to agree. Im not a Lit fan. But I was happy for Alexis and Milo. But they broke up, and from what Ive seen, and heard, it wasnt exactly amicable.

These actors are not the characters they play. They are real people, who have decided, for whatever reason, that they no longer want to be part of each others lives. You need to respect that, instead of hoping for a reconciliation because of a fixation on the characters they play.

Seperate the actor from the character, people. They are not one in the same.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess isabel (View Post)
But they broke up, and from what Ive seen, and heard, it wasnt exactly amicable.
Not amicable?

Quote:
These actors are not the characters they play. They are real people, who have decided, for whatever reason, that they no longer want to be part of each others lives. You need to respect that, instead of hoping for a reconciliation because of a fixation on the characters they play.
That's absolutely true. But I have to say that the people I know around here probably liked to see them together and would like to see them together again, just because they were a cute couple and seemed to be a good match. A bonus was their great chemistry on GG.

Now, no one here knows them personally, so we can not of course know what their relationship was like and if they actually were a good match. I'm just talking about what it seemed like. It was fun to see them together at different events etc.

I respect their decision of course. And I really admire them for keeping their relationship private, both when they were dating and after the break up.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
But they broke up, and from what Ive seen, and heard, it wasnt exactly amicable.
Since you've not "seen" anything, nor heard anything from either of them about their breakup then there is no way that you or anyone can assume it wasn't amicable. You, yourself, have said that we don't know them so how can you make a statement like that?

I really don't have feelings one way or the other about their private lives, but I do find it curious that those objecting to A's and M's fans still liking them as a couple seem to be Sophies.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70 (View Post)
I really don't have feelings one way or the other about their private lives, but I do find it curious that those objecting to A's and M's fans still liking them as a couple seem to be Sophies.
I am a Sophie, and I don't find it right that you are labeling Sophies the way you just did. I could care less about A and M's personal life and to say that a certain fanbase is objecting is making a blanket statement.

Which says more about you than it does about the Sophies.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not here all the time..what are Sophies?
Bunny #166
Game of Thrones | Jon&Daenerys
Old 09-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Yuki*~ (View Post)
I'm not here all the time..what are Sophies?
They are people who ship Rory and Logan.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Total Fan

No one those know them personally but we did love what we saw of them. Everytime a new picture arised,everyone would get excited. It is true,that most Lit fans are AM fans but a lot of other ship fans are fans too. The fact is to seperate them from their "acting" jobs.

I don't think that Shanti meant all Sophies in general. There have been some on other threads,from what i have read. I am a Lit fan and one of the reasons i was sad they broke up is b/c it pretty much means that Lit might never happen. If i was a Sophie fan i would be happy that my ship might make it to the end.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I am a Sophie, and I don't find it right that you are labeling Sophies the way you just did. I could care less about A and M's personal life and to say that a certain fanbase is objecting is making a blanket statement.
I didn't say all Sophies, I just mentioned this because the two posters that did make these objections are Sophies. If this doesn't mean you then you shouldn't take offense. You act as if I said something that was offensive. All I said was that those Sophies are the ones who don't like Lits caring about Alexis and Milo as a couple. Why even bother?
Old 09-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70 (View Post)
I didn't say all Sophies, I just mentioned this because the two posters that did make these objections are Sophies. If this doesn't mean you then you shouldn't take offense. You act as if I said something that was offensive. All I said was that those Sophies are the ones who don't like Lits caring about Alexis and Milo as a couple. Why even bother?
One does not have to say "all Sophies". When a person mentions a fanbase (i.e. Sophies) you are basically talking about all of us. I am sure if the shoe was on the other foot it would be the same feeling.

And if you don't care about A and M's personal life why are you so bothered if people have objections.