Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariSk8
they also said Milo is coming back for 2 episodes, not sure if it'll be the end of this season or at the 6th season
will milo be on gg, for next season?? where did you read it!!! , put that article!! please
Old 04-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would great if Milo came back but I read somewhere that the only way he would agree to do an episode was if they killed his character.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, where did you read this info that he was coming back for 2 episodes?
Old 04-02-2005, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
they also said Milo is coming back for 2 episodes, not sure if it'll be the end of this season or at the 6th season
That would be great, but I doubt that he will come back. It's weird that we haven't got that piece of news from anywhere else... Maybe they've gotten stuff mixed up or something in that article?
Old 04-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charupakornalicious
Yeah, where did you read this info that he was coming back for 2 episodes?
I read it in a Brazilian magazine, called 'Capricho', but I think that they might've confused it with the 4th season
Old 04-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I read it in a Brazilian magazine, called 'Capricho', but I think that they might've confused it with the 4th season
They probably did. As much as I want him to come back I find it highly unlikely that he will.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Well if the show were ever to announce a last season or something, I wonder if he might come back to close up old relationships or start new ones...etc...
Old 04-03-2005, 12:44 PM
New Fan

does anyone have scans of NYLON's anniversary issue? coz alexis is on the cover and there's a neat article...apparently she bought milo an ipod shuffle for valentines. and she bought one for herself as well. soo cool. and sweet.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Here what they said in the magazine:

Hot Gilmore!

After five years playing the nice Rory, Alexis Bledel has a very different role in Sin City.

Alexis Bledel. Maybe the name sounds weird, but the face is getting very popular. Daughter of a Mexican mother and an Argentin( from Argentina, I don't know the name in english =p ), this girl from Texas is seen by millions of Brazilians every week, on Gilmore Girls. We've seen everything about Rory's life but finding out about Alexis's personal life is way more difficult. She doesn't like to give interviews because she's timid and doesn't like to talk about her personal life "It's easier to talk about a character" says the 23 years old girl to an American newspaper. But the thing she doesn't hide that much is her 2 years old relationship with Milo Ventimiglia (who played one of Rory's love interests, Jess). They were seen and photographed walking hand in hand and kissing in a party recently this year. But her cute image will be over soon: April's 1st Sin City hit the theaters in USA, movie based on Frank Miller's comic books. "My character is a little ****ty" she says at an interview for the American WB "I play a prostitue, she carries a gun and kicks ass!" Wow!

Gilmore Girls will have some unexpected visits, according to E! Milo Ventimiglia will come back as Jess for at least 2 episodes.

That's it, now something I read over the internet today, they said ASP said to People that Jess will come back for 5 episode in season 6, now, I don't know if it's true.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

It's so exciting to hear that he may come back for season 6 though. Tie up loose ends in a sense on the show.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow. that would be great if he came back. I think it's time for jess to come back a stir things around!
Nathan: And we can't get to the phone right now because we're uh...
Haley: Having sex? I mean, because we are having really hot sex!
Old 04-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Well I think, or hope that since "Jess" has been gone from the show that he wouldn't "Stir things up" if he returned. I'd expect that since his last appearance the growth in his relationship with Luke showed, the respect so I'd think that his character overall would of had to develop more and grown up in a sense.

I'm rambling I know...LOL
Old 04-04-2005, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

ASP said that Jess would come back!? Wow, that's something. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Thanks for the article Mari!
Old 04-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

Dutchie posted this at the milo board and i thought it was so cute!! She got it from a dutch magazine 'BreakOut"

Quote:
Q: You've been dating Milo Ventimiglia, your ex lover Jess from the series, for three years now. Was it love at first sight?

A: Yes, we connected immediately. Before he came on the set of the Gilmore Girls I was very lonely in Los Angeles. But from the moment I got to know him we've been very good friends. We do everything together. We're very happy.

Q: Are you romantic?

A: Kind of. I regularly cook for Milo. But that's also because I love to cook fancy things . I cut recipes from the newspaper and then I try them out. Very relaxing!
Old 04-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

That's one of the first times she's talked openly about him. But it's so sweet, she cooks for him!...